Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-17-2012, 12:01 AM
Elite Fan

The Good Wife TV Room #11 - Because some of our fav tv shows end this year but new ones will come !

Welcome to the TV Room
The thread where the Teevee Junkies can get their fix

"Pass the remote" - Alicia

Previous Thread

Eugenia | tumblr ♔| twitter
Old 03-17-2012, 12:17 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I can't believe Marc Cherry. Uhghhh. I used to love DH. The firts three seasons were amazing. Now, the whole show is ruined. Yes, I've just watched the newest episode. I'm still in shock...
You watch DH too ? I am so sad it's ending but I guess it's time... Anyway, I will miss my girls like hell, especially Bree. But I am glad they brought some of the old cast back, like Paul, Felicia and Zack. And Orson ofc, he and Bree were my DH OTP but they ruined it They were great together until they turned him into a psycho ! Bree, my baby, she deserves to be happy. I hated what they did to her this season, you know, her friends pushing her away. She was just helping Carlos and Gaby in the first place and then she turned up to be the leader because no one could handle it. But then ofc everyone got mad at her and started to push her away of their lives. Susan has Mike and MJ, Gaby has Carlos and the girls and Lynette has Tom and her kids but Bree has no one and they just left her by her own, seriously ? I am so mad. She was even willing to confess just to protect their friends (and they don't even know about it). So once she tries to kill herself, starts drinking again and picks up every guy she meets they start worrying. I am just trying to be fair with Bree, she is in a very different situation than the other girls. And what about Susan ? Susan has the emotional stability of a 5 year old. And it wasn't just the painting. Susan went to see the family of the guy they burried to check if they were okey. Ok, fair. But then she gave the widow a check (WITH HER ADRESS ON IT. STUPID STUPID.) and then she told the girl that his stepfather was never going to come back. WHAT THE F... seriously. AND THEN THEY ARE MAD AT BREE FOR BEING THE LEADER. SHE WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO COULD HANDLE IT. And I am not even mentionig that she wanted to move to NYC when Chuck started to suspect about them.... Oh, that's not suspicious at all. I liked the way they handled the Bree/Mary Alice paralleism anyway. But I am glad they are all friends again.

So yes, I am disappointed, and don't even get me started with Karen's cancer being back. If they kill her I will kill them.

I don't even see the point in killing Mike, really, Susan was having a hard time with Carlos killing Gaby's stepfather and everything and now when things started to get better they kill Mike, wtf ? And it wouldn't make ANY sense if they get a new love interest for her. Therefore, Susan is going to end up alone. And she won't be the only one who will end up alone. I think Bree too I mean, I would be really pissed if they find ANOTHER love interest for her, she had way too many: Ty Grant (her fiancee), Rex, George, Peter, Orson, Keith, Chuck and Karl. Without mentioning alll the guys she met in the bar. The only thing that would sense to me is to bring Keith back. Ofc I ship Orson/Bree but they ruined my ship. And they didn't just ruin it, they made Orson send the police everything he knew about the murder of Gaby's stepfather, you know, just to ruin Bree's life. What a great way to kill my ship Marc Cherry

Last edited by EndlessღLove; 03-17-2012 at 12:41 AM
Old 03-17-2012, 06:06 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread
Um... some of our fave shows end this year?

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 03-17-2012, 06:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
well you never know. So many of my favorite shows are in the bubble I've read NBC might announce some renews/cancellations next week *scared* and I need someone assuring me Raising Hope and Cougar Town are safe
Old 03-17-2012, 07:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
well you never know. So many of my favorite shows are in the bubble
Aww I guess that's one good thing about not caring about network shows my favorite shows are safe for now.

Old 03-17-2012, 08:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Thanks for the new thread
For me House and Desperate Housewives Are those two the only shows that end this year ?

Old 03-17-2012, 08:51 PM
Elite Fan

probably not. But of the long runners, yeah I think so

Old 03-17-2012, 09:16 PM
Elite Fan

Terra nova is ending too

Quote:
But of the long runners, yeah
Yes, you're right. So you want me to change the title ?

Old 03-17-2012, 09:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yes, you're right. So you want me to change the title ?
Nooo! It was just a conversation stemming from the title. It's not wrong, is it? Lots of people are watching House and DH, no?

Terra Nova was ended before it started already. Too expensive... too blah
When a show's supposed to air in January and it's delayed to work the kinks out, it's never a good sign. But when they make a big deal out of airing the pilot in May to wet the audience's appetite and they delay again... you can tell the band to start playing Taps

Old 03-17-2012, 09:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Lots of people are watching House and DH, no?
Yeah, I think so As strange as it sounds, I am glad they are ending because 8 seasons are way too much and since I am going to college this year I won't have a lot of free time to spend watching my tv shows, so now I only have TGW, GG and Glee. Ofc I want to start watching a lot of new series but Idk...
And I am so giong to miss them, ofc, DH was one of the first tv shows I started watching and House, well, House changed my life, not kidding, and I joined thanks to House So both of them mean a lot to me And will always have a plave in my heart.

Regarding to TN, I never watched it so I couldn't care less But I am sorry for Spielberg... I love him.

Old 03-17-2012, 09:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
House changed my life, not kidding, and I joined thanks to House
Aww I know how that feels. The Xfiles changed my life, for real. And now TGW did too, in many ways but mostly because of the board

Quote:
Regarding to TN, I never watched it so I couldn't care less But I am sorry for Spielberg... I love him.
What do you love about him?
(Seriously though, he's just a name they stamp on stuff now, like the Disney brand. I can tell you he had nothing to do with either Terra Nova, The River or Falling Skies)

Old 03-17-2012, 10:14 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
And now TGW did too, in many ways but mostly because of the board
Yes ! The most important tv shows in my llife are definitely TGW and House. Especially TGW, my favorite TV show so far. And this board (not , THIS board) changed my life too

Quote:
What do you love about him?
What I do NOT love about him ? Really, for a start, ET

Old 03-17-2012, 10:23 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
And this board (not , THIS board) changed my life too
Awww

Quote:
What I do NOT love about him ? Really, for a start, ET
Ah I never really got ET. I guess maybe because I was reading more interesting alien stories since I was able to read, I don't know.

Old 03-17-2012, 10:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Ah I never really got ET. I guess maybe because I was reading more interesting alien stories since I was able to read, I don't know.
I wasn't even more when he did ET. But I went to the movies and saw it in 2002, you know, for the 20 years Anniversary

Old 03-17-2012, 11:08 PM
Elite Fan

oh I know you weren't born! My brother was just born and he's 32!