Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-18-2016, 08:32 PM
Elite Fan

Tea! I like coffee but tea is more versatile, even for cooking.

Carrot cake or Chocolate Cake?

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 01-09-2017, 06:43 AM
Obsessed Fan

Chocolate cake

Pizza or Pasta?
Old 01-10-2017, 06:32 AM
Supreme Fan

Pasta. Lasagna is my favorite pasta meal.

Birds, or Turtles? As pets.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 01-10-2017, 05:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Lasagna is my favorite pasta meal
damn, with my oven on the fritz, it's been months since I've made a good lasagna!

Pets... hm... Neither really since they're both kinda more decorative than interactive but I guess turtles because birds have very short lives and turtles can live very long

Laptop or mobile phone?

Old 01-11-2017, 03:51 AM
Supreme Fan

Tough one, but the phone in the end; I use it more often and on more occassions.

Sony, or Nintendo?
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 01-14-2017, 10:15 AM
Elite Fan

Sony. I cant forgive Nintendo for the wii

Lord of the Rings or the Hobbit?

Old 01-14-2017, 11:53 AM
Supreme Fan

The Hobbit, but mainly because it's more recent in my mind. Also I felt more of a connection with the Hobbit main characters than I did with Frodo...

Gandalf, or Legolas?
Old 01-15-2017, 08:56 PM
Elite Fan

Gandalf! No contest. Book Legolas was good but Orlando Bloom ruined the character.

Bilbo or Thorin?

Old 01-17-2017, 04:55 AM
Supreme Fan

Bilbo, never really loved Thorin, but I at least got his motivations. Bilbo was a much better lead than Frodo imo.

Tauriel, or Galadriel?
Old 01-17-2017, 05:25 PM
Elite Fan

No offense to Evangeline because she did her best but that character was just a HUGE so Galadriel FTW!

Quote:
Bilbo, never really loved Thorin, but I at least got his motivations. Bilbo was a much better lead than Frodo imo.
Martin Freeman always plays the same thing over and over though. We watched LOTR again last weekend and Ian Holm was just so much better for Bilbo.

LOTR Legolas or Hobbit Legolas?

Old 01-18-2017, 03:25 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
No offense to Evangeline because she did her best but that character was just a HUGE so Galadriel FTW!

Martin Freeman always plays the same thing over and over though. We watched LOTR again last weekend and Ian Holm was just so much better for Bilbo.

LOTR Legolas or Hobbit Legolas?
I liked Tauriel, but Galadriel has so much more story, you know? That said, I didn't mind the Legolas/Tauriel sub-plot, aswell as her romance

True about Martin Freeman.

Hmm, haven't seen LOTR in a while, but if I remember correctly I prefer him in those movies. Especially with Gimli.

Sam, or Frodo?
Old 01-19-2017, 07:33 PM
Elite Fan

Frodo I think. I like Sam but I still can't get over how horrible he was with Smeagol. I know, I know, Gollum was no angel but that was a rotten way to treat someone, even Gollum.

Quote:
I liked Tauriel, but Galadriel has so much more story, you know?

Quote:
That said, I didn't mind the Legolas/Tauriel sub-plot, aswell as her romance
well you're not a woman

Quote:
True about Martin Freeman.
And it works in some parts so good for him.

Quote:
Hmm, haven't seen LOTR in a while, but if I remember correctly I prefer him in those movies. Especially with Gimli.
Awww I liked their friendship. Wish they had told us the end of their story in the movie but yeah they had so much to cover...

Arwen or Eowyn?

Old 01-20-2017, 02:57 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
Frodo I think. I like Sam but I still can't get over how horrible he was with Smeagol. I know, I know, Gollum was no angel but that was a rotten way to treat someone, even Gollum.

well you're not a woman

And it works in some parts so good for him.

Awww I liked their friendship. Wish they had told us the end of their story in the movie but yeah they had so much to cover...

Arwen or Eowyn?
True thing about Sam!

I'm going with Arwen!

Lord of the Rings part 1, or part 2?
Old 01-22-2017, 02:24 PM
Elite Fan

Part 2. I love all three movies but I think they suffer from pacing. Two Towers being in the middle avoids getting stuck in pro/epilogue dysfunction and somehow with all the fighting going on, they manage to tackle characterization and the big themes of the book way better

Gollum or Treebeard?

Old 01-23-2017, 08:21 AM
Supreme Fan

Treebeard, I always feared Gollum for some reason. I am collecting LOTR and Hobbit merchandise, but Gollum? No, never Nightmares! Not as much as the big spider, tho..

Gandalf in LOTR, or Hobbit?