Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-14-2016, 06:54 PM
Elite Fan

oh boy Charmed? Nah I was talking about real witches

an easy one! No sleep! More internet. See? Easy

Would you rather: learn how to fly a plane or learn how to sail a boat?

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 04-15-2016, 03:16 AM
Supreme Fan

I know you were talking about real witches, it's just that I will take every excuse in the world to name Charmed ^^

I would love to learn to fly a plane! Yes, please!

What would scare you the most? Coming face to face with a bear in a national park - close enough that it could harm you or Give a speech about TV shows to the WHOLE world?
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 04-16-2016, 11:44 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I know you were talking about real witches, it's just that I will take every excuse in the world to name Charmed ^^
you and I really don't have the same tastes in tv

Quote:
Coming face to face with a bear in a national park - close enough that it could harm you or Give a speech about TV shows to the WHOLE world?
I shed my fear of public speaking way back in business school. Every other day, there was some public talking to do so definitely number 2 although bears are a piece of cake. You just need to make yourself look bigger and sing at the top of your lungs. True story. Been there.

Opera or musical?

Old 04-17-2016, 03:29 AM
Supreme Fan

Lol @your bear story. I'll keep that in mind

Musical!

Well, at least we both love SOME shows Let me think....still thinking..

If your weekend consisted of 3 days instead of two, would you prefer to have the Friday or the Monday?
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 04-17-2016, 07:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Well, at least we both love SOME shows Let me think....still thinking..
hey who cares? What matters is we can talk about them (Game of Thrones? )

Quote:
If your weekend consisted of 3 days instead of two, would you prefer to have the Friday or the Monday?
Friday. that would give me something to look forward to all week

Who do you wish was real: Santa or Aladdin's Genie?

Old 04-18-2016, 03:37 AM
Supreme Fan

Santa!

Well, we both watch How To get Away with Murder aswell. Homeland too (though I'm not up to date), liking Person of Interest so far, GoT, parts of TGW So still a few. Oh, Newsroom too! Don't remember your feelings about Lost, or shows like Damages/Fringe/Veronica Mars, etc

House with multiple floors or a house with everything on the same floor?
Old 04-20-2016, 12:25 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Well, we both watch How To get Away with Murder aswell. Homeland too (though I'm not up to date), liking Person of Interest so far, GoT, parts of TGW So still a few. Oh, Newsroom too!
see? Lots (how could I forget Newsroom?!

Quote:
Don't remember your feelings about Lost, or shows like Damages/Fringe/Veronica Mars, etc
Not good feelings except for parts of VM but we can talk abuot that in the tv thread

Quote:
House with multiple floors or a house with everything on the same floor?
I have a thing for staircases so I'd go with multiple floors, except if there are little ones because that gets risky.

Beach house or Town house with an indoors pool?

Old 04-20-2016, 03:03 AM
Supreme Fan

Beach house! I'm always jealous when I see characters on TV having one and just making walks outside whenever they want.

Texting or Calling?
Old 04-26-2016, 12:57 PM
Elite Fan

Calling! Texting is fine in a pinch but you can't replace talking to someone directly. Especially since a lot gets "lost in translation", like humor

Sushi or Noodles?

Old 04-29-2016, 07:27 AM
Elite Fan

Noddles

Hot dogs or Hamburgers?

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 04-29-2016, 02:52 PM
Elite Fan

Burgers are so versatile but I can't say no to a great hot dog!

Cheese or Dessert? (a hard one for Kiki )

Old 04-30-2016, 01:25 AM
Supreme Fan

Dessert!

New York or Sydney?
Old 04-30-2016, 02:19 PM
Elite Fan

New York

Spain or Italy?

Old 05-01-2016, 02:24 PM
Supreme Fan

Italy

Person of Interest, or Homeland
Old 05-01-2016, 05:33 PM
Elite Fan

Person of Interest. I hope the last season doesn't disappoint

Homeland or Game of Thrones?