Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-28-2015, 08:33 PM
Elite Fan

The Good Wife "This or That" Thread #12

Quote:
Scifi

Mountains, or Oceans?
Oceans! I love mountains but there's nothing that calms me like a lovely horizon over moving water.

Leather or Denim?

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 11-29-2015, 01:16 AM
Supreme Fan

Leather

Laptop, or desktop pc?
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 11-29-2015, 02:53 PM
Elite Fan

Laptop. You can get awesome laptops now and they are just as good as desktops.

Roger Rabbit or Bugs Bunny?

Old 11-30-2015, 03:08 AM
Supreme Fan

Bugs Bunny

The West Wing, or The Newsroom?
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 12-01-2015, 03:16 PM
Elite Fan

The West Wing. Newsroom comes pretty damn close to perfection but The West Wing is perfection

Disaster movies or Stoner movies?

Old 12-01-2015, 07:20 PM
Elite Fan

Disaster movies

Batman or Superman?

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 12-02-2015, 03:13 AM
Supreme Fan

Superman

Eating around a table, or on the couch watching some TV?
Old 12-02-2015, 02:15 PM
Elite Fan

couch! I like my table but I only use it with guests or when dinner is messy

McDonalds or KFC?

Old 12-03-2015, 06:34 AM
Supreme Fan

McDonalds if I had to choose..

And yeah, we're the same. Table is only used as dinner table when we have visitors

Reading books, or reading books on an e-reader/tablet?
Old 12-03-2015, 05:14 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
And yeah, we're the same. Table is only used as dinner table when we have visitors
couches are so comfy!

I love books. I am grateful for ebooks and tablets, Kindles, phones etc when I travel because I can bring a loooot of books (and cookbooks!) with me without carrying a huge suitcase full of books but I couldn't live without books. At home, I read real books. I love the smell of an old book.
I even like the ones that have to be fixed up many times because they've been read so much and pages are falling

Most romantic: improvised picnic or planned dinner in a nice restaurant?

Old 12-04-2015, 02:45 AM
Supreme Fan

You should have seen the book collection my mum built over the years. She had like 6000 books in her living room my sister and I even counted them once. We were bored?

Planned dinner in a nice restaurant for sure! I just love going out for that Picnic sounds nice and romantic (we thought about doing it on Hawaii), but when it comes to reality we hate insects and sand around our food, lol.

As pets: cats, or birds?
Old 12-04-2015, 02:50 AM
Obsessed Fan

Me neither:-D real books are priceless ;-)

Picnic but not saying no to a restaurant :-D

Train or airplane?
Old 12-04-2015, 03:03 AM
Supreme Fan

Train...makes me less scared

AS pets: cats, or birds
Old 12-06-2015, 04:14 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Me neither:-D real books are priceless ;-)
Even when I don't like a book or don't think I'll read it again, I can't bring myself to throw it away.

Quote:
Picnic but not saying no to a restaurant :-D
So you're naturally a casual romantic but you don't mind a side trip to the carefully planned romance?

Cats. Birds are pretty but there's not much interaction with them.
Well, my grandmother used to sing with her birds but she had a way with animals that I don't have.

If you won the lottery, first purchase: a private island or a trip around the world?

Old 12-07-2015, 03:31 AM
Supreme Fan

Trip around the world!

If you had to migrate to another country....Canada, or Iceland?