Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-12-2013, 05:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Don't we have some FABULOUS characters as the administrators of justice? How about former Soprano stars :"Uncle June" and "NY Johnny" and "Councilman" Peter Reigert
Season 1 judges (and guests and recurring characters) are the best!

Quote:
I'd bet if Steve Buschemi wasn't leading Boardwalk Empire, he'd be a judge as well.
he's probably too much of a big fish for them though.

Quote:
Also, I ADORE the "In-My-Opinion" judge; she's hysterical!!! Oh, and who can forget flower child Judge Abernathy - always brings a smile to my face. Who are some of the other greats...in you opinion
Agreed on both! O'Hare and Gasteyer are great! And they both sing! So if they ever have a musical episode, they're all set for judges. Well they have a LOT of singing judges so it would have to be a judge episode. Bebe is mandatory!
Another judge I love? Our original TGW judge! Richard Cuesta! I love his dry humor!

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 12-13-2013, 01:14 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
Our original TGW judge! Richard Cuesta! I love his dry humor!
He was wonderful ! Would like to see him as a judge again.
Old 12-14-2013, 08:54 AM
New Fan

Quote:

he's probably too much of a big fish for them though.

Agreed on both! O'Hare and Gasteyer are great! And they both sing! So if they ever have a musical episode, they're all set for judges. Well they have a LOT of singing judges so it would have to be a judge episode. Bebe is mandatory!
Another judge I love? Our original TGW judge! Richard Cuesta! I love his dry humor!
Oh Yeah...I forgot about Bebe; she's marvelous, as is Joanne Gleason (but I don't know if she did more than 1). And the original (Cuesta?) was MARVELOUS; you're quite right! He starts out intimidating Alicia, and ends up admiring her. Love dry humor!!
Old 12-14-2013, 08:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
He was wonderful ! Would like to see him as a judge again.
I really liked the last episode he was in though. It was nice to see him as a client. It brought a new perspective on the character.

Quote:
Oh Yeah...I forgot about Bebe; she's marvelous
She really is! Her first episode was a bit flat but I liked the others. And this Behind the Scene pic of TGW cracks me up! (click the thumbnail for the bigger pic)

Quote:
as is Joanne Gleason (but I don't know if she did more than 1).
I love her! She did two in season 1 and one in S3 but she was under-utilized in all of them

Quote:
And the original (Cuesta?) was MARVELOUS; you're quite right! He starts out intimidating Alicia, and ends up admiring her. Love dry humor!!
He's so dry and sarcastic with everyone! I'm sure a lot of judges are like that.

Love Judge Parks too!

Old 02-05-2014, 10:13 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
!
Overall I agree with that, but there have still been some great ones in the later seasons, like Jeffrey Tambor this season. Speaking of him, when are we going to find out what he wanted from Alicia with that phone call?
Old 02-05-2014, 01:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarryFlower (View Post)
Overall I agree with that, but there have still been some great ones in the later seasons, like Jeffrey Tambor this season. Speaking of him, when are we going to find out what he wanted from Alicia with that phone call?
I am sure is coming back in a few episode, it sucks how things get so stretch out it feels they forgot. These hiatus don't help.

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 02-05-2014, 01:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I am sure is coming back in a few episode, it sucks how things get so stretch out it feels they forgot. These hiatus don't help.
True. Also they dropped so many storylines down the drain since s1, there's always the overwhelming probability that it will happen again when they don't follow up right away.

Old 02-06-2014, 01:31 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
True. Also they dropped so many storylines down the drain since s1, there's always the overwhelming probability that it will happen again when they don't follow up right away.
Yup, exactly. The Kings love doing that ****, which drives me ape **** crazy but doesn't really seem to bother them.

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 02-11-2014, 01:34 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm interested to know what he wanted.

Last edited by StarryFlower; 03-19-2014 at 07:00 AM
Old 02-14-2014, 04:50 AM
Obsessed Fan

Who cares, here, have another guest star By the way,I thought Matthew Goode character was supposed to be the new SA??? Or did I miss something?
Old 02-14-2014, 07:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I don't get why they're not pulled up on it more! I mean, say a kid was writing this show for an English paper, the teacher would be writing all over it in red pen with comments like: "you can't just completely drop this storyline" , "it makes no sense for these two characters to not interact any more" , "you never explained how we got from here to there" but somehow for this show it's ok
yeah I guess the critics are just not paying enough attention when they're writing from the CBS-sent press packets

Old 02-16-2014, 06:07 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
By the way,I thought Matthew Goode character was supposed to be the new SA??? Or did I miss something?
I don't think so? The description I read of his character was:
Spoiler:

Last edited by StarryFlower; 03-19-2014 at 07:00 AM
Old 02-18-2014, 07:42 PM
Elite Fan

I saw the pilot of Jill Flint's tv show, The Night Shift and... boy it's worse than I thought
I was really hoping it would be alright but it managed not to meet my low expectations. And sadly, she's not the lead and she gets very little to do. Basically, she's got the same part as in Royal Pains. She's the "will they or won't they" love interest / administrator pain in the ass, for the lead, who is the most cliché character I have seen on tv in a long time. He's just a collection of clichés basically

Old 02-19-2014, 11:53 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I saw the pilot of Jill Flint's tv show, The Night Shift and... boy it's worse than I thought
Maybe she can come back on The Good Wife next season then?
Old 02-19-2014, 12:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I was really hoping it would be alright but it managed not to meet my low expectations. And sadly, she's not the lead and she gets very little to do. Basically, she's got the same part as in Royal Pains. She's the "will they or won't they" love interest / administrator pain in the ass, for the lead, who is the most cliché character I have seen on tv in a long time. He's just a collection of clichés basically
Where did you see that, was it a pirated screener copy? It's not yet been aired on NBC.

It's too bad. But Jill is needed more on The Good Wife.