Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-23-2010, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The Good Wife News and Media Thread #8 - Because it's almost Xmas and I have a long list of "Good" wishes...

Season Two - 2010/2011

by MizButterfly

News and Media

'The Good Wife' Exclusive: Michael J. Fox will return | Inside TV | EW.com (Spoiler Alert)
‘Good Wife’ Casts Tim Guinee as New P.I. – Deadline.com (Spoiler Alert)
Melissa Benoist lands 'Good Wife' role - One News Page [UK] Celebrit. (Spoiler Alert)
The Good Wife - Galleries - The Daily Beast (Spoiler Alert)
Josh Charles: 'The Good Wife's Romantic Stakes Will Be Raised | Fancast News (Spoiler Alert)
The Good Wife: How Michael J. Fox’s Appearance Came Together - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
Matt Czuchry Delivers 'Cutthroat' Drama in The Good Wife - The Good Wife, Matt Czuchry : Video : People.com
Behind the Scenes with Michael J. Fox
Alan Cumming's Video Blog Episode 1
The Good Wife Exclusive: Who Will Alicia Choose? - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com (Spoiler Alert)
Alan Cumming in Chicago for CIFF, The Tempest - chicagotribune.com (Spoiler Alert)
Michael J. Fox Returns To TV! | PerezHilton.com (Spoiler Alert)
The Good Wife's Michael Ealy: You Have to Watch People Like Derrick Bond (Spoiler Alert)
Mark Saks Makes 'Good'
The Good Wife Preview: Do Will and Alicia Get Together? - E! Online (Spoiler Alert)
'The Good Wife': 5 Things To Know About Season 2 | Fancast News (Spoiler Alert)
Broadway.com | Photo Flashback: The Stage Roots of The Good Wife's Great Cast
'Good Wife' exclusive: Alicia's latest client? (Spoiler Alert)
Owen-TV: 'The Good Wife' gets even better in second season | ScrippsNews (Spoiler Alert)
TBI - Interview with the Kings
My Cameo on “The Good Wife” | JoeTrippi.com (Spoiler Alert)
Humanitas lauds 'Precious,' 'Glee,' 'Good Wife' - Entertainment News, Film News, Media - Variety
Exclusive: Elizabeth Reaser, Lili Taylor Join The Good Wife - omg! news on Yahoo! (Spoiler Alert)
'The Good Wife': Top 10 things I learned on set | Show Tracker | Los Angeles Times (Spoiler Alert)
'Good Wife's Cary Is More (spoiler) Than Ever, Says Matt Czuchry (Spoiler Alert)
Michael J. Fox to Guest-Star on The Good Wife - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com (Spoiler Alert)
'The Good Wife' Stars Tease New Season, Love Triangle | Fancast News (Spoiler Alert)
Mega Buzz: The Good Wife, Criminal Minds' Hostage Situat - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com (Spoiler Alert)
'The Good Wife' will rip more storylines from the headlines - NYPOST.com (Spoiler Alert)
EMMYS: Q&A With ‘The Good Wife’ Co-Creators Robert King and Michelle King – Deadline.com
TV Feeds My Family: Day One in New York: on set with The Good Wife (Spoiler Alert)
Getting steamy on season 2 of CBS' 'The Good Wife' - Yahoo! News (Spoiler Alert)
Uptown Really Has Become Hollywood - The Good Wife & SVU & Others Stop By For Some Filming - Part 1 of 2 (Spoiler Alert)
The Good Wife: Alicia's Ties to Peter Will Be Problematic | TVGuide.com (Spoiler Alert)
See who the TV Top Earners are - You might be surprised! | Spoiler TV
'Good Wife' Gets Visit From 'Dreamgirl' Anika Noni Rose | Fancast News (Spoiler Alert)
The Good Wife Producer: Alicia's Brother Will "Immediately Impact" Her and Peter | TVGuide.com (Spoiler Alert)
Exclusive: 'Good Wife' casts 'L Word' alum Dallas Roberts to play Alicia's gay bro | Ausiello | EW.com (Spoiler Alert)
More Details on "The Good Wife"'s New Character (Spoiler Alert)
'Raising Hope': Preview FOX's new comedy with Martha Plimpton, Cloris Leachman - From Inside the Box - Zap2it
Press Tour 411: Highlights from CBS' exec session | Ausiello | EW.com (Spoiler Alert)
Stack of Stuff Quick Hits Page
Why GLAAD is Wrong to Fail CBS and Praise the CW
The Good Wife - Episode 2.02 - Double Jeopardy | Spoiler TV
Breaking News - CBS ANNOUNCES 2010-2011 PREMIERE DATES | TheFutonCritic.com
'The Good Wife' exclusive: 'FNL' grad Scott Porter | Ausiello | EW.com (Spoiler Alert)
'Good Wife' exclusive: 'FlashForward' alum Michael Ealy | Ausiello | EW.com (Spoiler Alert)
The Good Wife DVD news: Press Release for The Good Wife - Season 1 | TVShowsOnDVD.com
The Good Wife - Season 2 Premiere Title | Spoiler TV
Tammy Blanchard and Chris Sarandon to Join 'The Good Wife' 2010/07/16 (Spoiler Alert)
Exclusive: 'The Good Wife' retains Emmy winner Tammy Blanchard to play [spoiler alert] | Ausiello | EW.com (Spoiler Alert)
Rebecca Luker will guest star on "The Good Wife" | al.com (Spoiler Alert)
Julianna Margulies cheers 'Good Wife' Emmy fortunes, jeers snubs | Ausiello | EW.com
Good news for 'The Good Wife' - USATODAY.com

Press Release and Promo

Episode 2.01 - Taking Control
Promo - 2.01
Episode 2.02 - Double Jeopardy
Promo - 2.02
Episode 2.03 - Breaking Fast
Promo - 2.03
Episode 2.04 - Cleaning House
Promo - 2.04
Episode 2.05 - VIP Treatment
Promo - 2.05
Episode 2.06 - Poisoned Pill
Promo - 2.06
Episode 2.07 - Bad Girls
Promo - 2.07
Episode 2.08 - On Taps
Promo - 2.08
Episode 2.09 - Nine Hours

Last edited by Det.Logan; 11-23-2010 at 04:09 PM
Old 11-23-2010, 12:02 PM
Elite Fan

Gracias Laila

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 11-23-2010, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiki17 (View Post)
Seems careless to me, elections happen every 2 years, you would think they would have done more research.
Especially because they did a special on election. I don't believe it for just one second...

And Julianna saying we start later so we'll have nine in a row and then... 1+2 week breaks (that in term of real weeks are 2+3)
Old 11-23-2010, 12:12 PM
Elite Fan

thanks for the thread Laila

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 11-23-2010, 12:27 PM
Ultimate Fan

TFTNT Laila!
Old 11-23-2010, 12:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Let's hope to have a good winter hiatus
Old 11-23-2010, 12:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Det.Logan (View Post)
Let's hope to have a good winter hiatus
I am all for that

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 11-23-2010, 05:10 PM
Loyal Fan

I've been thinking about this upcoming break and getting more annoyed. I assume the original plan was 9 in a row since someone had to tell JM that to say in her interview. So if they changed that to skip election week, okay whatever. But they apparently changed it again to skip the next couple. Rather than skip after this week, wouldn't it have made more sense to skip this week and run the last two eps together? This is both Thanksgiving week and DwtS finale week which is pretty much certain to kick our asses.
Old 11-23-2010, 05:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver girl (View Post)
I've been thinking about this upcoming break and getting more annoyed. I assume the original plan was 9 in a row since someone had to tell JM that to say in her interview. So if they changed that to skip election week, okay whatever. But they apparently changed it again to skip the next couple. Rather than skip after this week, wouldn't it have made more sense to skip this week and run the last two eps together? This is both Thanksgiving week and DwtS finale week which is pretty much certain to kick our asses.
ITA! its like really making no sense really. We are going to get our butts kicked tonight, because Americans are freaking obsessed with reality tv for crying out loud, who cares who dances better I think and episode next week would have been ideal. I feel like episode 9 is going to get lost in December

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 11-23-2010, 09:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Running two in a row might have made more sense..the end was supposed to pack a punch to get you watching next epi BUT we will see. as Laila would say, they have done this several times before ( W/A missing each other ) etc... , but will viewers be getting sick of this lack of resolution of the VM. Tonight dragged it out more as of course now we wonder if alicia will confront Will... I hope so or it will make any future rlshps useless .

I also wonder if they are filming 22 epis this year, not 23 , and so that is why only 9 before 2011 sets in??
Old 11-24-2010, 04:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvdramafan (View Post)
I also wonder if they are filming 22 epis this year, not 23 , and so that is why only 9 before 2011 sets in??
I'm not sure we have the exact number last season we had ten but started a week earlier so it's more or less the same. I wonder why - with a three weeks hiatus ahead - we faced DWTS instead of skipping this week... CBS strategy escapes me.

ETA: US TV - News - 'Good Wife' exec 'doesn't like show title' - Digital Spy

Last edited by Det.Logan; 11-26-2010 at 11:13 AM
Old 11-26-2010, 04:48 PM
Elite Fan

I wonder why the news are thinning out. Where did the news go?

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 11-26-2010, 05:02 PM
Elite Fan

Fluff, maybe cause is a holiday. Maybe Monday we will get more news

This quote by Robert King really bothers me, I think the title really stands out, is different and is risky. I think that if people do not give it a try because of the title without watching it, thats kind of dumb, but whatever. I love the title and I wish he would be proud of it.

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 11-26-2010, 05:07 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiki17 (View Post)
This quote by Robert King really bothers me, I think the title really stands out, is different and is risky. I think that if people do not give it a try because of the title without watching it, thats kind of dumb, but whatever. I love the title and I wish he would be proud of it.
I agree Kiki, bu he has a point. Even today, I'm reading comments about how people dislike the title because they feel like it doesn't make sense. Can you imagine what people must have thought before the show could even come out and they heard it was called 'The Good Wife'. I like the title, it's meant to be ironic, but just because you and I understand that, doesn't mean that everyone else does as well.
Old 11-26-2010, 05:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily_Marie (View Post)
I like the title, it's meant to be ironic, but just because you and I understand that, doesn't mean that everyone else does as well.
Yea unfortunately some people are so dumb Like I heard people say, she cannot leave or won't leave Peter because she is "The Good Wife" and all I am thinking is, are these people watching the show? thats not what it is about. Like you said its meant to be ironic. And the point is to see the evolution of Alicia. Seriously some people do not get it. At least we do

--- Alicia Florrick