Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-30-2010, 08:07 PM
Elite Fan

The Good Wife News and Media Thread #4 ~ Because we need all the news we can get! :D (Season Two Premiere: 28/09/10)

Season Two - 2010/2011

by MizButterfly

News

Mega Buzz: Bones' TV Gig, The Good Wife, Criminal Minds' Hostage Situat - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com (Spoiler Alert)
'The Good Wife' will rip more storylines from the headlines - NYPOST.com (Spoiler Alert)
EMMYS: Q&A With ‘The Good Wife’ Co-Creators Robert King and Michelle King – Deadline.com
TV Feeds My Family: Day One in New York: on set with The Good Wife (Spoiler Alert)
Getting steamy on season 2 of CBS' 'The Good Wife' - Yahoo! News (Spoiler Alert)
Uptown Really Has Become Hollywood - The Good Wife & SVU & Others Stop By For Some Filming - Part 1 of 2 (Spoiler Alert)
The Good Wife: Alicia's Ties to Peter Will Be Problematic | TVGuide.com (Spoiler Alert)
See who the TV Top Earners are - You might be surprised! | Spoiler TV
'Good Wife' Gets Visit From 'Dreamgirl' Anika Noni Rose | Fancast News (Spoiler Alert)
The Good Wife Producer: Alicia's Brother Will "Immediately Impact" Her and Peter | TVGuide.com (Spoiler Alert)
Exclusive: 'Good Wife' casts 'L Word' alum Dallas Roberts to play Alicia's gay bro | Ausiello | EW.com (Spoiler Alert)
More Details on "The Good Wife"'s New Character (Spoiler Alert)
'Raising Hope': Preview FOX's new comedy with Martha Plimpton, Cloris Leachman - From Inside the Box - Zap2it
Press Tour 411: Highlights from CBS' exec session | Ausiello | EW.com (Spoiler Alert)
Stack of Stuff Quick Hits Page
Why GLAAD is Wrong to Fail CBS and Praise the CW
The Good Wife - Episode 2.02 - Double Jeopardy | Spoiler TV
Breaking News - CBS ANNOUNCES 2010-2011 PREMIERE DATES | TheFutonCritic.com
'The Good Wife' exclusive: 'FNL' grad Scott Porter | Ausiello | EW.com (Spoiler Alert)
'Good Wife' exclusive: 'FlashForward' alum Michael Ealy | Ausiello | EW.com (Spoiler Alert)
The Good Wife DVD news: Press Release for The Good Wife - Season 1 | TVShowsOnDVD.com
The Good Wife - Season 2 Premiere Title | Spoiler TV
Tammy Blanchard and Chris Sarandon to Join 'The Good Wife' 2010/07/16 (Spoiler Alert)
Exclusive: 'The Good Wife' retains Emmy winner Tammy Blanchard to play [spoiler alert] | Ausiello | EW.com (Spoiler Alert)
Rebecca Luker will guest star on "The Good Wife" | al.com (Spoiler Alert)
Julianna Margulies cheers 'Good Wife' Emmy fortunes, jeers snubs | Ausiello | EW.com
Good news for 'The Good Wife' - USATODAY.com

Media

YouTube - The Good Wife - Trailer/Promo - Tuesdays - Only CBS
YouTube - The Good Wife isn't just good - Tonight - Only CBS
YouTube - The Good Wife - 9 more reasons to watch - Trailer/Promo - CBS
LATVFest 2010 Streaming Series

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick

Last edited by Det.Logan; 08-18-2010 at 02:14 AM
Old 06-30-2010, 09:09 PM
Supreme Fan

New thread! Let's hope it will fill up soon! Thanks for doing the honors, Kiks!
Old 07-01-2010, 02:39 AM
Ultimate Fan

TFTNT! Can't wait to see some new interviews around here!
Old 07-01-2010, 03:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

yep

thanks for the new thread
Old 07-01-2010, 05:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT
Old 07-01-2010, 11:27 AM
Elite Fan

TFNT!!

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 07-01-2010, 03:17 PM
Elite Fan

No problem everyone

cannot wait for more news

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 07-01-2010, 10:37 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks, kiki!

Neither can I
Old 07-08-2010, 08:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Julianna Margulies, nominated for her dramatic turn as Alicia Florrick on "The Good Wife" and an Emmy winner as supporting actress for "ER," wasn't aware the Emmy nominations were taking place this morning. Her husband, who was getting ready for work, reminded her and they turned on the TV just in time for her category to be announced. "I'm thrilled that the show and this character has been embraced," Margulies shared. It's great that "a new network show has resonated with so many people." With nine nominations, Margulies plans to celebrate with her castmates -- many of whom were nominated -- this weekend before shooting begins next week for Season 2. As for what's coming next on the series, Margulies has no clue what's in store. "I have a fitting today, but I haven't seen the script," she said. "They probably did that so I didn't have to lie!"

Reactions from Emmy nominees
Old 07-08-2010, 08:37 AM
Elite Fan

Next week where are the sides then???????? (getting ready to start my stalking )

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 07-08-2010, 08:47 AM
Extreme Fan

I know this came up before, but was Chris eligible as supporting actor, even tho he was listed a guest star???
Old 07-08-2010, 09:30 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Margulies plans to celebrate with her castmates -- many of whom were nominated -- this weekend before shooting begins next week for Season 2
They shoot next week? How come she hasn't seen the script yet?! DOn't tell me they are going to start cracking down on spoilers or I'm going to

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 07-08-2010, 09:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiki17 (View Post)
Next week where are the sides then???????? (getting ready to start my stalking )
Really, let's hope to have some because I need something new to chew

Quote:
I know this came up before, but was Chris eligible as supporting actor, even tho he was listed a guest star???
Yes, he was even though he is a recurring. In fact he probably has more screentime than Christine.
Old 07-08-2010, 05:28 PM
Extreme Fan

Actually, he had a fair bit more, but she obviously made an impression on the voters. She is another one that I am sure only works a couple of days a week, unless they have another story for her this year.. hope so , think her character is great... not as funny as Jim Parsons Mom, but great!
Old 07-08-2010, 06:51 PM
Supreme Fan

I think Christine's nomination is also about her being well known and loved for comedy and surprising everyone with her skills in the drama category.
Screentime is unrelated to nomination status. There are numerous examples of actors getting nominated and even awarded for little screentime.