Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-12-2017, 03:35 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annima (View Post)
Any news about season 2?
Only that I cannot wait for it
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 07-13-2017, 08:52 PM
Elite Fan

No Emmy nomination for TGF. I guess CBS was a bit obvious in the Emmy bait category with that one.

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 07-13-2017, 11:39 PM
Extreme Fan

Sad. Can't be more obvious than BLL.
Old 07-14-2017, 07:35 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
No Emmy nomination for TGF. I guess CBS was a bit obvious in the Emmy bait category with that one.
Sad for TGF. Happy with Alexis Bledel being nominated though + the love for This is Us (even though I think there were better family shows the past few years), but pissed about the lack of diversity. Not many new shows. Same names, year in, year out. Good Place deserved a nomination.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 07-14-2017, 08:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Sad. Can't be more obvious than BLL.
Well BLL was a new show. Sure they had a big heavyweight cast and sure Nicole Kidman had two scenes in every ****ing episode where she was beaten and crying, to make sure she'd score that nomination, but it's the game, right?
It's Emmy obvious.

CBS takes their award winning show (the only one they had basically), dresses it up a bit differently, changes the name, makes a vague effort to look more serialized and less episodic, get a little cable language (at least enough to get the press talking) and voila, we're so gonna score nominations to launch our brand new subscription service... that was too "marketing" obvious.

Old 08-02-2017, 05:13 AM
Supreme Fan

Great reports!
Old 08-02-2017, 10:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Audra McDonald Joins The Good Fight As Series Regular For Season 2
That's amazing news! Although if it's just to add another talented stage actress to waste to their roster, like Bernadette... **** them

thanks for the news

Old 08-03-2017, 02:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Awesome news, thanks for that
Old 08-04-2017, 12:31 AM
Master Fan

'The Good Fight' Season 2: Erica Tazel Exits | Hollywood Reporter
Old 08-04-2017, 12:38 AM
Extreme Fan

The hell is this?
Old 08-04-2017, 02:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Not really sure lol.
Old 08-04-2017, 08:01 AM
Supreme Fan

That blows. She wasn't my favorite, but there were still enough directions for the character.
Old 08-04-2017, 03:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Wonder why she is leaving as an main character?
Old 08-04-2017, 04:38 PM
Elite Fan

ah Kings. About as reliable as the weather forecast. Actually when they say something, you can pretty much bet on the opposite and take the odds.

April
Quote:
TVLINE | Will we learn more about what makes Barbara (Erica Tazel) tick in Season 2?
ROBERT | We underplayed Barbara this season. There’s [more] to be done there.
August
Quote:
Nervermind then

I can't say I'm surprised because when I saw that Audra was going to be a regular, I thought Barbara was on the way out but I didn't think it was going to be offscreen.

Wonder if they are trying to create a Kalinda controversy for publicity

Anyway, that's why they put the BS in CBS.