Old 01-22-2016, 06:13 AM
New Fan

The JM hate here is unbelievable. :o
Old 01-22-2016, 09:34 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detox (View Post)
I would call it more like huge disagree with JM. I mean I don't really see anyone name calling her or anything

From the Kings:

'Good Wife' Creators Reveal Dream Guest Stars (and the One That Got Away) - Hollywood Reporter

ETA, If she could use her influence for this, I would greatly appreciate this:

http://www.vulture.com/2016/01/julia...witter_vulture

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick

Last edited by Kiki17; 01-22-2016 at 10:44 AM
Old 01-22-2016, 02:41 PM
Supreme Fan

Just wanted to post it myself. Guess this is the end of TGW
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 01-22-2016, 08:55 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
She kinda ****ed up the show I loved

Quote:
Did Julianna Margulies Just Confirm the End of The Good Wife?
As long as it's not official, I guess she is unemployed in April. I don't know if that means CBS is not going to renew.

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 01-23-2016, 12:55 AM
Loyal Fan

Blind Item: Actor/Actress Making Surprise Return to Drama Series | TVLine

Quote:
Apparently you can go home again.
TVLine has learned that a long-running TV drama is working with a former cast member to pull off a most surprising encore — no small feat given how the character in question was originally written off the show.
Truth be told, the series and star already have their most difficult, covert work behind them, seeing as the fan favorite filmed his/her scenes just last week, successfully undetected, thanks to top-secret levels of planning.

Although a cynical few might have thought such a homecoming would never happen, the truth is that the returning star quite enthusiastically went to great lengths to disguise his/her identity while en route to the set, where the hush-hush scenes were filmed under close guard, and strictly indoors.
As for the on-screen ramifications of the long-gone character’s reappearance, one should expect more than a little drama. His/her timing… could be better, yeah.
Some of the guesses are Will or Kalinda.
Old 01-23-2016, 01:19 AM
Supreme Fan

I read those comments aswell, haha. Both characters don't really fit the description. I actually think it's Neal from Once Upon a Time. I want it to be Izzie from Grey's, but they would never hide her return....they would use her for ratings, etc. Wouldn't make sense to make it a secret. Neal is such a small role on Once (yet he was a regular) that they don't need him to promote the show or boost their ratings. Either that, or someone from GoT returns in another form
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 01-23-2016, 09:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshinedan (View Post)
Some of the guesses are Will or Kalinda.
I don't think the blind item is about TGW honestly.

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 01-24-2016, 06:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I don't think the blind item is about TGW honestly.
Yeah. We're long past the time where gossip columns were even interested in TGW and if Will or Kalinda were coming back, CBS would be hyping it like crazy, not hiding it

plus

Quote:
As for the on-screen ramifications of the long-gone character’s reappearance
So we know it's not Archie (and considering the circumstances of her backstage departure, how could it be?)

and

Quote:
no small feat given how the character in question was originally written off the show
Unless they pull a zombie Will, I'd say his character was a little more than "written off"

Quote:
I want it to be Izzie from Grey's, but they would never hide her return
I know, right? She wouldn't go back anyway, even if Shonda took her back, which she wouldn't.

Quote:
Either that, or someone from GoT returns in another form
It's Game of Thrones.
That would certainly explain the cloak and dagger.
They're the only ones crazy enough to not use something like that for hype because they don't want to spoil the story.
And it just happens that there is a certain character that people have been waiting to come back... but she never did. Actress says she's not "under contract with GoT" but if she comes back just as a recurring guest... it could mean a lot of things.

Old 01-25-2016, 02:07 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
Yeah. We're long past the time where gossip columns were even interested in TGW and if Will or Kalinda were coming back, CBS would be hyping it like crazy, not hiding it

plus

So we know it's not Archie (and considering the circumstances of her backstage departure, how could it be?)

and

Unless they pull a zombie Will, I'd say his character was a little more than "written off"

I know, right? She wouldn't go back anyway, even if Shonda took her back, which she wouldn't.

It's Game of Thrones.
That would certainly explain the cloak and dagger.
They're the only ones crazy enough to not use something like that for hype because they don't want to spoil the story.
And it just happens that there is a certain character that people have been waiting to come back... but she never did. Actress says she's not "under contract with GoT" but if she comes back just as a recurring guest... it could mean a lot of things.
Yup, I know which character you are talking about. I guess it's her. A few months ago I saw a photo of her on the set with Arya and Sansa and I remember everyone assuming she was back for some scenes. Maybe she just returned back then to catch up and make a deal, or something. The article mentions that it's strange the fans don't know yet, because the set is always being watched.....GoT is known for its crazy fans, so yeah.
Old 01-25-2016, 09:10 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
It's Game of Thrones.
Yup that makes the most sense.

Quote:
Well to be fair the last Blind Item a few weeks ago was TGW, so some people still care. But for that fact too is why I know is not gonna be TGW again.

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 01-25-2016, 11:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

I hope it's Grey Wind!
Old 01-25-2016, 04:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I hope it's Grey Wind!
Grey Wind!
Maybe it's Nymeria although nobody ever cared about her

Quote:
Yup, I know which character you are talking about. I guess it's her.
and the whole "more than a few cynical-minded didn't think this would ever happen" or something like that, is very telling. I don't think other shows have that kind of pull because they're not from books so people don't just assume they know what's going to happen.

Quote:
A few months ago I saw a photo of her on the set with Arya and Sansa and I remember everyone assuming she was back for some scenes.
I saw it too and I think that's when she was asked and said she was "not under contract" but that's a purposefully vague answer

Old 01-27-2016, 06:38 PM
Master Fan

Why The Good Wife Needs to End This Season (Listen Up, CBS)

- Mel
Old 01-28-2016, 06:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBFYRlQFcxv/

Matthew Morrison is starting today.

Last edited by dirtydiana; 01-28-2016 at 12:23 PM
Old 01-28-2016, 09:07 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtydiana (View Post)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BBFYRlQFcxv/

Matthew Morrisonis starting today.
Thanks! Interested I was sure he had started last week, I guess not.

--- Alicia Florrick