Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-05-2015, 08:50 AM
Loyal Fan

Yeah,it's odd. Why JM pick this timing to respond this issue? A negative PR strategy to promote the final season?
Old 10-05-2015, 09:23 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiki17 (View Post)
JM makes it all throughout the summer without talking about this, finally the issue could die and BANG day before premiere this happens SMH SMH SMH
it honestly makes NO sense to me
Old 10-05-2015, 11:15 AM
Master Fan

Old 10-05-2015, 04:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh Archie
Old 10-05-2015, 07:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshinedan (View Post)
Yeah,it's odd. Why JM pick this timing to respond this issue? A negative PR strategy to promote the final season?
So odd. I mean the event has been in the books for like 8 weeks now. But I would have thought she would have ban the question at least guess not

The internet was on fire today over this, I heard Archie was trending for a few mins.

This dude right here gets it

Dear Julianna Margulies: Please Stop Gaslighting 'Good Wi | Criticwire

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 10-06-2015, 03:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
JM makes it all throughout the summer without talking about this, finally the issue could die and BANG day before premiere this happens SMH SMH SMH
It hasn't died, that's their problem. They're scrambling to do damage control because they can't promote the new season with their star without getting ambushed with that so they tried lying again
Not really well either

Archie was already on twitter and Elle tweeted about her last scene with Archie. She wasn't shooting the fall yet.

Isn't honesty the best policy here?

If JM would just say "we didn't see eye to eye about our characters and since there was a rift, we decided not to explore that relationship any further."
That's it, case closed. But no, they have to bull**** us

Archie should take the high ground and ignore them though but I can't pretend to know how it feels like to be repeatedly attacked on your professionalism to defend someone else, when you struggled so much for the last few years.

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 10-07-2015, 06:32 AM
Loyal Fan

Is it true they only air four episodes this year? For the parallel presidential election plot line?
IMDB shows 7.05 will air in 2016.

Last edited by sunshinedan; 10-07-2015 at 06:37 AM
Old 10-07-2015, 03:28 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Is it true they only air four episodes this year?
Not to my knowledge, no.

Quote:
IMDB is not an official source of anything anymore unfortunately. Anyone can enter anything. They should call it IMDBpedia

Old 10-08-2015, 06:24 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshinedan (View Post)
Is it true they only air four episodes this year? For the parallel presidential election plot line?
No not true. I am still not sure exactly will air before break but if I had to take a guess 10 would be it.

Quote:
Archie should take the high ground and ignore them though but I can't pretend to know how it feels like to be repeatedly attacked on your professionalism to defend someone else, when you struggled so much for the last few years.
Yea part of me wished Archie wouldn't have tweeted if she isn't gonna tell us the whole story But another part of me is HELL YEA stand up for yourself. And if someone told a flat at lie about me, I would drag them thru the mud too

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 10-09-2015, 05:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Why JM pick this timing to respond this issue? A negative PR strategy to promote the final season?
I genuinely wonder if this is the only way they can think of to get people interested this year.

I'm not surprised Archie responded either, it was just too much, to have JM making her the reason for that silly scene. I don't know why JM would lie so publicly though, it seems so embarrassing for her now. Would she really expect Archie to say nothing?
Old 10-09-2015, 05:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Why JM pick this timing to respond this issue? A negative PR strategy to promote the final season?
I genuinely wonder if this is the only way they can think of to get people interested this year.

I'm not surprised Archie responded either, it was just too much, to have JM making her the reason for that silly scene. I don't know why JM would lie so publicly though, it seems so embarrassing for her now. Would she really expect Archie to say nothing?
Old 10-09-2015, 06:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
But another part of me is HELL YEA stand up for yourself. And if someone told a flat at lie about me, I would drag them thru the mud too
And tbh, she just corrected the "inaccuracies"
I would have been meaner
I don't know what kind of hush money they gave her but it's obviously not enough for her to take the blame

Quote:
I think they are really desperate to move on but they can't. And it's not with responses like "oh you silly morons, you know nothing about how tv is made, everyone does that" from the Kings or lies from JM that they will

Quote:
That's what baffled me too. If she had said for some reason *she* wasn't available, Archie probably wouldn't have said anything and the whole thing would have been over with the media but she had to make Archie take the blame when the information about The Fall is readily available

Old 10-13-2015, 09:37 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
And tbh, she just corrected the "inaccuracies"
Exactly and she had to defend her work ethics imo. Cause it sounds like Archie wasn't putting TGW first, which we know is a damn lie.

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 10-13-2015, 07:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Exactly and she had to defend her work ethics imo. Cause it sounds like Archie wasn't putting TGW first, which we know is a damn lie.
She took a lot of crap just because she didn't want to go so I really don't see her taking work that's going to take her away while the show is still shooting.

Not only was it an obvious lie that was easy to debugged but it was a bad one at that. I don't get why JM just can't say the truth. She doesn't have to say why.

Old 10-14-2015, 08:36 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
I don't get why JM just can't say the truth. She doesn't have to say why.
That's what I don't get, why not say you won't get into it. Why did she feel the need to lie? And a bad one at that. Very odd.

--- Alicia Florrick