Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-07-2015, 03:04 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
If the actor hadn't gone back to Oz because he was sick, I don't even know where they would have ended honestly.
Don't even remind me of that. Whenever I think of the what if I start to panic, because we almost didn't have what we do now.
Old 03-08-2015, 07:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Don't even remind me of that. Whenever I think of the what if I start to panic, because we almost didn't have what we do now.
Ah yes but fate worked for us that time

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 03-09-2015, 01:36 AM
Elite Fan

The Good Wife PaleyFest Panel March 2015 : People.com
Old 03-09-2015, 03:17 AM
Supreme Fan

Thanks for the link!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 03-09-2015, 08:59 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks

Old 03-09-2015, 09:35 PM
Loyal Fan

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/...y-race-outcome
The article thinks JM's speculation is the answer for if Alicia will be elected.
Old 03-09-2015, 09:49 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks Dan

Old 03-09-2015, 10:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
Ah yes but fate worked for us that time
yep!
Wanna hear sth funny? It might be off topic in this thread, hope it's forgiven.
So a real life friend started watching TGW a few weeks ago and she already finished 4 seasons. She is the only one whon actually knows about my obsession with this show and my fics. And she texted me this weekend to say that it may be outrageous to hear for me, but she enjoyed Jack and Diane more than Kurt and Diane and that she thinks Kurt is too old for Diane. I swear I'm still laughing at that comment I told her that Gary's actually a lot younger than Christine and BB is older, idk how she got to that conclusion really, but it's funny I said the problem might be that she's watching it dubbed, which is a NO NO to me. Who knows how screwed up their voices are in Hungarian. I think she was very disappointed when I told her why BB left
Old 03-10-2015, 07:56 PM
Loyal Fan

‘The Good Wife’ Season 7 Spoilers — Will Jess Weixler’s Robyn Return? | TVLine

I like Robyn, hope to see her again.
Old 03-11-2015, 02:33 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshinedan (View Post)
Guess that Answers one od my questions
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 03-12-2015, 07:07 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
‘The Good Wife’ Season 7 Spoilers —*Will Jess Weixler’s Robyn Return? | TVLine
"Not unless she can't score a more interesting part" is the answer basically. They wouldn't have that (recurring) problem if they took care of their cast better.

Quote:
“We didn’t want to lose her or kill her off because we love the actress so much.”
... "and also we invested a lot of time to make sure we'd still have an investigator when the other shoe dropped so we are not going to let her go now"

Quote:
yep!
Wanna hear sth funny? It might be off topic in this thread, hope it's forgiven.

Quote:
but she enjoyed Jack and Diane more than Kurt and Diane and that she thinks Kurt is too old for Diane
Yeaaaah. No.

Quote:
I said the problem might be that she's watching it dubbed, which is a NO NO to me. Who knows how screwed up their voices are in Hungarian.
probably terrible

Old 03-26-2015, 11:16 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hi! I'm new to the forum, so hello everyone

What will "The Good Wife" look like without Kalinda? - AfterEllen

Some quotes from CB and MC about Archie's departure. No Julianna comment, obviously...
Old 03-27-2015, 06:16 PM
Elite Fan

Hey Annima welcome to the board! If you need anything, just send me a private message by clicking on "Gelfling" in any of my post

Quote:
What will "The Good Wife" look like without Kalinda? - AfterEllen

Quote:
Some quotes from CB and MC about Archie's departure. No Julianna comment, obviously...
she's the only one who has yet to comment on Archie's departure (including at the Paley event) and somehow they still want us to believe that it's all about storyline )
Yeah we're that stupid

Old 03-28-2015, 04:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind Though I'm not exactly new, I'm long-time lurker, I've always liked people here, especially the Kalinda and Alicia/Kalinda fans

Yeah, that picture seems accurate. I'm happy for Archie, she's been underutilized for a long time now, but it's still sad to see her go. But the fact that Julianna haven't said anything on that topic? It's just plain rude and weird. Did nobody ask her about it?
Old 03-28-2015, 08:15 PM
New Fan

Upcoming Episode Titles - Various Shows - 28th March 2015 | Spoilers

The Good Wife - Episode 6.20 - The End

God! I'm scared