Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-01-2012, 06:09 PM
Elite Fan

The Good Wife News and Media Thread #24 - The Long Big Nothing started! That means spoilers! Just don't trust Ausiello!

Season Three - 2011/2012

by MizButterfly

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 05-01-2012, 06:31 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT

Quote:
apparently Josh didn't talk to the writers or he only watches his scenes
Well I am sure he knows best about what the writers want to mean, you know, he is the actor who plays Will and he has actually talked to them So I am buying what he says

Eugenia | tumblr ♔| twitter
Old 05-01-2012, 06:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Well I am sure he knows best about what the writers want to mean, you know, he is the actor who plays Will and he has actually talked to them
Yep about his character. Robert King himself said "Alicia, if it were another showtime, would reciprocate in the truest form" meaning she doesn't.

Old 05-01-2012, 07:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
Yep about his character. Robert King himself said "Alicia, if it were another showtime, would reciprocate in the truest form" meaning she doesn't.
I think that what RK meant is that A does love W, the feeling is there, but the timing is, again, wrong, so their love can't be. Didn't he quote Romeo and Juliet once ? As far as I am concerned, they both loved each other so Jk

Old 05-01-2012, 07:11 PM
Elite Fan

no that's ok, you can me, it's fine. I know you'd probably think they love each other if they killed each other anyway

Timing hinders relationship, not feelings.

Old 05-01-2012, 07:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
no that's ok, you can me, it's fine. I know you'd probably think they love each other if they killed each other anyway
Ofc I would
I am glad this is not a shakespearean tragedy

Quote:
Timing hinders relationship, not feelings.
And that's why I think that by "reciprocate" he meant like "let their love be" (you know, stop caring about everything else and just be with him but I understand Alicia, it's not that easy) and not "love him back".

ETA:

Oops and I forgot to mention this:

Quote:
Yep about his character.
Well, I think an actor needs an insight not only about his character but also about the other characters (or at least the ones that matter to the character the actor is playing - if you know what I mean. For example, I don't think Josh needs an insight in Child's character or Jackie's but I do think he needs to know about Kalinda's, Alicia's, Diane's etc.)

Last edited by EndlessღLove; 05-01-2012 at 08:15 PM
Old 05-01-2012, 08:31 PM
Elite Fan

Looks like Josh is doing damage control after the Robert King interview, he probably doesn't want the shippers to hang themselves this summer P (sorry to much? )

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 05-01-2012, 08:38 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiki17 (View Post)
Looks like Josh is doing damage control after the Robert King interview, he probably doesn't want the shippers to hang themselves this summer P (sorry to much? )
Plus are we forgetting the interview with Aussulio that is in his spoiler news this week... Josh also talked to him... lets just say there was a little more to his diffinition of the "big" love there.. meaning he there:

Quote:
“And by that I don’t necessarily mean romantic relationship,” he added, “but just a deepening of their relationship as friends and allies
Old 05-01-2012, 08:50 PM
Loyal Fan

Writer-Producer Craig Turk Inks Overall Deal With CBS Studios, Will Join 'The Good Wife' - Deadline.com

I think this man joins TGW team ,the political SL will be getting better.
Old 05-02-2012, 12:52 AM
Total Fan

TFTNT!

Quote:
I think that what RK meant is that A does love W, the feeling is there, but the timing is, again, wrong, so their love can't be.
I also understood it that way, the feeling is there, but there's to many obstacles for them to be together. Personally I'm not convinced about A's love for W (at least not how obviously Will loves Alicia), but she defnitely cares about him a great deal, so I think if she were free she would let those feelings grow into love.
Old 05-02-2012, 04:06 AM
Elite Fan

tftnt!!!

I don´t think anyone can choose to love. Or you love someone or not, but you can´t decide not to love.
Old 05-02-2012, 05:05 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aga_darkside (View Post)
but she defnitely cares about him a great deal, so I think if she were free she would let those feelings grow into love.
Yea thats how I understood it myself. And I think thats what RK meant, is this idea of bad timing again.

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 05-02-2012, 06:53 AM
Elite Fan

Private Practise ? I am scared
Do you ladies know the guy ?

Quote:
but you can´t decide not to love.
This !
Just think about it, you don't love someone today but not tomorrow, you don't stop loving someone because you have kids, or your husband is the SA, you love him/her or not. Period. That's why I think that what RK meant is that she does love him but well, stupid bad timing

Old 05-02-2012, 08:53 AM
LGC
Extreme Fan

TFTNT

Quote:
Oh Jack Davenport? I'm sorry, don't see it at all.
I hope the people in charge of the decision give Archie the credit she deserves, they can at least take her word into account, no one more than her cares about and knows Kalinda and he will be playing her husband after all. I know nothing about castings, I know that I like him

I haven’t seen Pirates of the Caribbean but imo there is nothing wrong with his voice, and he can deliver a good dangerous husband

Quote:
Looks like Josh is doing damage control after the Robert King interview
It could be this way, that interview put a world between A/W. But again, sometimes RK says exactly the opposite to what actually happen

Only the good ones leave early, I will miss you Caloi
Old 05-02-2012, 10:25 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Just think about it, you don't love someone today but not tomorrow, you don't stop loving someone because you have kids, or your husband is the SA, you love him/her or not. Period.
Unless you never loved them in the first place I think from what we seen from Alicia is clear she cares but there was also a lot of lust and desire there, but not love, not yet anyways. Like Aga said, it could have turned into love but it just wasn't the right time.

--- Alicia Florrick