Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-29-2015, 02:41 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
you can call me Kalinda. I am a mind reader

will do in the future
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 12-01-2015, 03:09 PM
Elite Fan

Have you seen the Hunger Games movie yet? Let me know how you liked it.

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 02-04-2016, 01:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
Now if it was Twilight... I'd get it
fan of Twilight?
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 02-05-2016, 11:04 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
fan of Twilight?
not even for cheese. Although they managed to waste some really good cast members. Not all of them though

What kind of movies are you most fond of?

Old 02-05-2016, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Comedy, romance, drama 🙂
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 02-05-2016, 04:38 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fulfilledღ (View Post)
Comedy, romance, drama 🙂
My kind of person
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 02-06-2016, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

favorite movie?
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 02-13-2016, 03:31 PM
Elite Fan

I have been asked many times and I have no answer
I'm already in trouble when I try to make a top 10 list so one favorite movie ever? Nah

I can maybe come close to a top 5 by genre or decades?

What's your favorite?

Old 02-15-2016, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I have the same problem. All these great movies pop into my head and I have a reason to love each and everyone of them. It's insane!

There was a lifetime movie with Jesse McCartney that I've seen over and over and love it every time. It's called Expecting Amish.

A group of teens go to Los Angeles for Rumspringa for two weeks. One of the girls, Hannah, falls for a guy named Josh. She is conflicted on her Amish faith and not knowing what to do. She wants to honor her father and grow up in the Amish Church and thinks she can just go back to Pennsylvania and forget about Josh and marry another Amish Boy Samuel. However things get a bit turned around when she realizes she's pregnant...with Josh' child.

It's really good Comes on once in a blue moon on Lifetime, but I think it's uploaded to YouTube if you want to take a gander
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 02-21-2016, 07:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
It's really good Comes on once in a blue moon on Lifetime, but I think it's uploaded to YouTube if you want to take a gander
I don't have Lifetime unfortunately (we don't get it in France) but I can secure whatever online

I have watched all the Oscar nominated movies for the year and I can say it's the worst Oscar batch I have ever seen. Carol was alright but not exactly a masterpiece, but the rest... meeeeeeeh

Old 02-25-2016, 08:48 AM
Elite Fan

I enjoyed Carol a lot. Brooklyn was actually very lovely as well. I am making my way through the rest of the Oscar movies, hoping to see Spotlight soon.

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 02-25-2016, 11:44 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I enjoyed Carol a lot. Brooklyn was actually very lovely as well. I am making my way through the rest of the Oscar movies, hoping to see Spotlight soon.
Those are the only ones I really liked.

I still don't think they're masterpieces though.
Carol is good but it lost a lot in the screen adaptation from the book.
Brooklyn was also a good watch but it's not a movie I'll see more than once. There's not much to retain from it.

Spotlight's interesting and I respect the fact they dealt with a very sensitive topic without going full-on dramatics and exploiting the tragedy. Not sure it's worth a rewatch either though. It's like watching a reenactment of a newspaper article.

Old 03-01-2016, 04:09 AM
Supreme Fan

I haven't seen a single Oscar movie so far, lol. We have still so many movies to watch, it's insane
Old 03-03-2016, 10:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Brooklyn was also a good watch but it's not a movie I'll see more than once. There's not much to retain from it.
I agree with that. It was a movie I watched and saw and enjoyed but I have no need to rewatch and analyze.

Quote:
Spotlight's interesting and I respect the fact they dealt with a very sensitive topic without going full-on dramatics and exploiting the tragedy. Not sure it's worth a rewatch either though. It's like watching a reenactment of a newspaper article.
That is good to know. I plan to watch this weekend. Also I am dying to watch Room.

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 03-04-2016, 03:45 AM
Supreme Fan

Going to watch Spotlight aswell this week!