Quote:
Now Kiki is going to want to wait to get a place together
Joanaaaa should I wait for you?

Quote:
you should get jackets
Hell yea, lets do it J Fluff Rocks

Quote:
Or Hannah.
Loveee the name Hannah I also want to use the name Aida in honor or my grandma As for a son, no idea. You would think I would have names since I want to be a mother so bad

I don't drink tea Sex on a first date, never happened before

Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
Mmmh damn I don't like this question I guess have true love, I would love to see what it feels like. sigh.

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 03-18-2013, 08:24 PM
Elite Fan

I love your choices, Ylana. I love old Bible names but they can be hard to bear. Like... Job (j/k)

Quote:
I also want to use the name Aida in honor or my grandma
Damn! Good choice! Love that one!

Quote:
What's your favorite tea?
Ear Grey? Not a big tea fan.
Boo! You only say that because you haven't tried more! Seriously, I used to think that too.

Quote:
I don't drink tea
and you hated scifi and now you're watching Matrix and the Xfiles. Free your Mind

Quote:
Sex on the first date?Why not!?
How about serial killers? Good enough reason?

Quote:
It would be awesome to be driven by pure rationality and channel all emotions into pure technical knowledge.
You're sure you're not Vulcan?

Quote:
Hell yea, lets do it J Fluff Rocks
but then I'll need " Miss Femina" and a "Kiki's DA BOMB, bitches!" teeshirts!

Quote:
Mmmh damn I don't like this question I guess have true love, I would love to see what it feels like. sigh.
You will, I guarantee it

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 03-19-2013, 03:45 AM
Dedicated Fan

LOL, the old Bible names. You're right about that. I'd never name a kid Job though.
Kinda glad no one's called me a narcisistic bitch so far.

What teas do you suggest I try, Fluff? Like...2 years ago I got into white tea and that pooh errrrh (red one) through a tea loving friend. I liked that, but then again I'm not gonna travel halfway through the city to get a box of tea. I'll stick to coffee.
Old 03-24-2013, 10:45 AM
Loyal Fan

What's your biggest flaw?
I have this really bad habit of correcting language and general knowledge errors. But I can't help it! If someone's going to use the word 'arrogance' in place of 'ignorance', I think it deserves my input. I just dropped my English class as I couldn't sit in it anymore. The last discussion with my professor was that the phrase is 'top of you lungs' and NOT 'tip of your lungs'.

I'm also a bit short tempered. I don't get mad easily, but once I do, I can argue/fight till I start crying out of frustration!

I have an inability to express my feelings verbally which means that I end up in a lot of situations I don't want to. I hate hurting people's feelings

What's the best thing about your personality?
I try to be as non-judgmental as possible as well, I don't like making fun of people, not even jokingly and I pride myself on being an excellent secret keeper. I can also be loyal to a fault.

Quote:
Please stop by Porto!
I will! I've been dying to visit. Hoping to do so next summer!

What would you name your daughter if you had one?
Sophia, Adeline, Zoe, Pandora, Hannah, Ava, Sayge, Saya or Kefira

What would you name your son if you had one?
Aiden (Sorry Kiki!), Keegan, Christopher, Connor, Adler, Joshua, Kenneth and Ryan.

Those are some of the names I love. It's moot point anyway. For the foreseeable future, I don't want kids.

Rose tea

Sex on the first date?
Probably not.

Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
Last week, I'd have answered the latter. Now, I don't know

Quote:
Let me think.... Amelie
I love that movie!

Quote:
I'm like you. I mean, I don't mind one or two comments during the movie, but I go to the movies to watch the movie not to chat about it. That's for latter.
Exactly. Don't get me wrong, I have plenty of opinions. But I sort of need to wade through them on my own, bit by bit.

Quote:
Still pretty dangerous to me
It seem like that now to me as well, but as a kid I was a lot more daring.

Quote:
I'm not making a whole lot of sense, am I?
You're making perfect sense. But while I agree with you, I also think it depends on the lot you're dealt. In the case of falling in love, it's easier when you know that you'll have the opportunity to do so. But I know so many girls who won't even think of it because they know they're going to have an arranged marriage. The kind where they really don't have a choice in who the groom is.
Old 04-16-2013, 04:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
LOL, the old Bible names. You're right about that. I'd never name a kid Job though.
I love some of the old Bible names too. You never know what people are calling their kids here these days. It's the return of the old grandpas names for some reason. I guess they think it's cute. Poor kids will grow up though.

Quote:
Kinda glad no one's called me a narcisistic bitch so far.
we'd never do it behind your back, you know that!

Quote:
What teas do you suggest I try, Fluff? Like...2 years ago I got into white tea and that pooh errrrh (red one) through a tea loving friend.
I love green tea and oolong. They go very well with all kinds of fruits and herbs you can associate with them. I could easily live happy ever after if all I could ever drink was green tea with mint and black tea with cinnamon bark

Quote:
The last discussion with my professor was that the phrase is 'top of you lungs' and NOT 'tip of your lungs'.
I do the same! It's just... if you can get it right and it's the same amount of effort as getting it wrong, why not get it right??
And I do it in 2 languages too because French is being murdered every day by French people and it makes me sad.

Quote:
I'm also a bit short tempered. I don't get mad easily, but once I do, I can argue/fight till I start crying out of frustration!
Aww don't cry, bite

Quote:
I have an inability to express my feelings verbally which means that I end up in a lot of situations I don't want to. I hate hurting people's feelings
A hug is worth a thousand words. No kidding.

Quote:
I pride myself on being an excellent secret keeper
Good to know. Not that I have many secrets to share but it can be handy

Quote:
It's moot point anyway. For the foreseeable future, I don't want kids.
Maybe that will change. Sometimes you just need to find the right person to make you want things to change. Just don't wait until it's too late

Quote:
Rose tea
I'm having rose tea with some mint that Joana brought back from Morocco right now. I know it sounds weird for most people but I love rose water and orange blossom water.

Quote:
Probably not.
I like the "probably" in there. Keeping options open

Quote:
Last week, I'd have answered the latter. Now, I don't know
Why the change?

Quote:
I love that movie!
Come to Paris! I'll give you the Paris movie/book tour (we may or may not skip the Da Vinci Code part)

Quote:
It seem like that now to me as well, but as a kid I was a lot more daring.
We get older and wiser

Quote:
In the case of falling in love, it's easier when you know that you'll have the opportunity to do so. But I know so many girls who won't even think of it because they know they're going to have an arranged marriage. The kind where they really don't have a choice in who the groom is.
It's so sad to know that's still going on. I know Archie said it worked for her but I guess it was more arranged dating since she had the possibility of saying no. I never really knew for sure but I believe my father's parents had an arranged marriage. Basically he lived a double life and had a mistress in another city he went to for business all the time and she stayed home and managed the household and the kids. And yet she still felt betrayed when she found out about the other woman. How can these things work?

New questions!!

Would you date someone younger?
(more than 10-15 years I mean and yes legal )
Which celebrity over 50 would you totally give it a go with?
(over 60 works too, Kiki )
Would you rather die for a cause or kill for a cause?
Are you controversial? Do you often play the devil's advocate in conversations?

Old 04-16-2013, 04:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

Legal is not an option currently. That would make the little kid between the ages of 8 and 13, so at the moment, no. However, later in life, I don't think I would. But never say never. I usually like people who are older than me anyways.

None. They could have been my father, that is the biggest turn off I can think of If I have to name one, it has to be George Clooney. Oh, the charm. No matter what he says, I'll smile. All the time.

I don't really believe in killing for a cause. Dying for a cause I'd rather do. However what I'd like best is to neither kill nor die

Yes. To the annoyance of my friends haha, but they do appreciate it. I like to ask those questions no one asks, in an attempt to get the 'best' or most objective view on something. Makes people think. I find it the best way to really get someone to open up or realize something.
Old 04-16-2013, 05:40 PM
Elite Fan

Hannah! Welcome to the hotseat thread!

Quote:
Legal is not an option currently. That would make the little kid between the ages of 8 and 13, so at the moment, no.
yeah so immature!

Quote:
I usually like people who are older than me anyways.
There are old souls out there who are deceptively young

Quote:
None. They could have been my father, that is the biggest turn off I can think of
you're still at that age when you compare guys to your Dad, it'll pass

Quote:
If I have to name one, it has to be George Clooney. Oh, the charm. No matter what he says, I'll smile. All the time.
Ah, see? I bet Clooney doesn't remind you of your Dad

Quote:
However what I'd like best is to neither kill nor die

Quote:
I like to ask those questions no one asks, in an attempt to get the 'best' or most objective view on something. Makes people think. I find it the best way to really get someone to open up or realize something.
a conversation with only one side is not a conversation at all. Sometimes, we need to be challenged to really articulate our thoughts. And sometimes we need to hear the other side of an argument to see we didn't think it through. So you're only doing them a favor

Old 04-17-2013, 07:09 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
HAHAHAH! Do I even need to answer this? There is only one woman over 60 that I would give my heart to in a heartbeat

Quote:
HELL NO! Guys are already immature as it is, can you imagine somone younger rolling my eyes so hard

Quote:
How morbid I rather die for a cause

Quote:
I never used to be, but after years of posting in this forum I feel I learned to try to see both sides of things and try to play devil's advocate.

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 04-17-2013, 07:39 AM
Ultimate Fan

How does this thread work? Is one person in the hotseat and everyone else ask something or can anyone answer any questions that have been asked? Sorry for the lack of knowledge.
Old 04-17-2013, 07:49 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Jude Law (View Post)
How does this thread work? Is one person in the hotseat and everyone else ask something or can anyone answer any questions that have been asked? Sorry for the lack of knowledge.
It depends we do it both ways if we have takers. The way it used to work was one person was in the hotseat and we asked a bunch of questions, but since we haven't had any new members we just ask questions and anyone can answer them. However if you are interested we would love to put you in the hot seat

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 04-17-2013, 07:57 AM
Ultimate Fan

Alright, alright. I'll do it. I'm always up for some mischief. Ask away!
Old 04-17-2013, 07:59 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Jude Law (View Post)
Alright, alright. I'll do it. I'm always up for some mischief. Ask away!
Awesomeeeeee!

I will start with a few, don't want to scare you away with my long list! Take as much time as you need!

What would you do if you had a million dollars?
Would you like to know the day you’re going to die ahead of time? Why ore why not?
Would you rather have the power to be invisible or the power to read minds?
Do you have a tattoo, where is it located and what does it stand for?
If you could be the President of your country for a day what would you do?
Are you a morning or a night person?
Favorite number? why?
Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
What makes you cry?
Favorite TGW episode?
Three things you could always find in your purse?

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 04-17-2013, 08:18 AM
Passionate Fan

okay lets play a little...

What would you name your daughter if you had one?

Cathrine, Emily, Christine and a few more...

What would you name your son if you had one?

David, Daniel, Chris, Christian
White tea with pink grapefruit

Sex on the first date?

Depends on the mood and the person I am with...

wow hard one... I am tempted to answer like Yelana:
Quote:
Never have loved. It would be awesome to be driven by pure rationality and channel all emotions into pure technical knowledge.

(more than 10-15 years I mean and yes legal )

Lol well at this point and having it legal is not an option for me... but I have been with one 7 years younger than me oops.... so yeah later in life i guess i might go with 10 to 15 years younger too.... why not... if he/she is hot and i am atracked and it is sex why not.. date them not sure... does friends with bennefits count? because i would do it for sex...

damn i have a long list there... george clooney is on mine too for sure... Harrison Ford, (okay that one is badddd) sean connery, Pierce Brosnan, Chris Noth, Mitch Pileggi, Michael Douglas, Richard Gare, Michael Falch, Viggo Mortensen, Sharon Stone, Brenda Strong, Marcia Cross, Felicity Huffman.... I have a feeling i could come up with more lol.... but those are some of the big ones ;-)

Hard one... and isn't the first one rather incriminating.... I could die for a cause no doubt so i guess that... kill for one I doubt i could... maybe if the cause was something like protecting my family...

some would say no... others would say yes... my answer would be ask Steffi on this one... or a couple of other people... ;-)
Old 04-17-2013, 08:25 AM
Ultimate Fan

Great questions!

What would you do if you had a million dollars?
First of all I would share. I love my family and we always stick together, no matter what kind of **** happens, so I'd split it. I'd keep 250.000 for myself, give 350.000 to my parents and 200.000 to each of my brothers. That's how I roll. I don't need much but I need my family and I love them. For the rest of my money I would travel. There are many places I want to see. Cuba. Russia. South America. Most of the US.

Would you like to know the day you’re going to die ahead of time? Why or why not?
No, I wouldn't want to know. I lost my best friend when we were both 19 years old and ever since that day I promised myself I would live twice as intensively as I had before. I don't want to know so I don't have the opportunity to waste any time I have on this planet. Not knowing makes you take risks, motivates you to strive further and to try things. That's what I want.

Would you rather have the power to be invisible or the power to read minds?
Invisible. Also it's a tricky question. I don't think I can read minds but I do think that I'm better than most at guessing what people's thoughts are. I'm quiet 90% of the time. I observe people and memorize certain things about them. I don't do consciously but I do it anyway, so most of the time I suppose I know what people think and whenever I don't, I ask. Also, I don't care what people think of me. I did when I was younger but I don't anymore.

Do you have a tattoo, where is it located and what does it stand for?
Nope. Not yet. I'm not very fond of needles piercing my skin, so don't think I'll ever get one but if I did it would be FC Bayern in the space between my shoulder blades. That's the one love that'll never end.

If you could be the President of your country for a day what would you do?
I'll have to modify the question slightly because the president of Germany isn't as powerful as the chancellor and I'd want to have power to do the following:
- Gay couples being able to adopt (I might not have to because we're on the verge of passing that law.)
- Not waste billions of money on alternate ways of energy when there is no real way to shut down nuclear power plants and everyone around us still has them as their main source of energy. If something happens no border is going to stop the cloud from coming in.
- Let the Euro fail and get back our old currency because the way it is now, WE keep paying everyone else's dept when there are people in Germany not doing too well. Maybe less than somewhere else but there are and we have to take care of them, too. There are our people.

Are you a morning or a night person?
Night. I hate it when I have to get up early in the morning.

Favorite number? why?
31! Bastian Schweinsteiger.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
I'm not sure. I never saw myself aspiring to just find a job, get married and have children. I always needed more than that. I wish it was different because my brothers are doing amazingly well with that attitude. It was never enough for me. I'll be traveling the world, I guess.

What makes you cry?
I don't necessarily think crying is bad thing. I think it is a way of relieving some of the stress we have. I usually cry when I remember something about my best friend, when I realize how much I miss him and need him.

Favorite TGW episode?
I think it's 3x15. The one with Will and his sisters. I love Will, so that episode was pretty damn special to me.

Three things you could always find in your purse?
My Iphone, a book and my car keys.
Old 04-17-2013, 08:57 AM
Part-Time Fan

just stumbled in here for the first time... how does this thread work?? LMAO. Hellpppp.

I do have to comment this tho:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyjosie2412 (View Post)

Sex on the first date?

Depends on the mood and the person I am with...
[B]
uhm. Does a weekend trip count as one date? *cough*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyjosie2412 (View Post)

some would say no... others would say yes... my answer would be ask Steffi on this one... or a couple of other people... ;-)
hahahahaahhaha I was just gonna say. What?? NO?? HELL YESS!! haha. She's ALWAYS the devils advocat even if he doesn't need one at all *hihihihi*