Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-12-2014, 08:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
It was. It made me so angry!!
It feels like documentaries aim at either making their audience angry or light-hearted these days

Quote:
He makes a lot of money for his action movies so I don't blame him!
I do!
Wasting talent is always a shame and unless he has huge gambling debts, he can do one bad blockbuster every once in a while and still do good movies on the side, no?

Quote:
I've never seen Taken though!
Save yourself, don't even try it

Quote:
Oh and I love "CinemaSins" too
Haha! And How It Should Have Ended is pretty awesome as well

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 03-19-2014, 11:15 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Haha! And How It Should Have Ended is pretty awesome as well
I love How It Should Have Ended!!

Will 'The Good Wife' make Emmys comeback?
Old 08-25-2014, 10:53 AM
Part-Time Fan

So, tonight is the Emmys. Plenty of the folks who make their living predicting such things are calling for a JM best actress nod in a hotly contested race, and some are even thinking that Josh Charles might pull off a win. It'll be an interesting night for Good Wife fans!
Old 08-25-2014, 12:39 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaundice (View Post)
So, tonight is the Emmys. Plenty of the folks who make their living predicting such things are calling for a JM best actress nod in a hotly contested race, and some are even thinking that Josh Charles might pull off a win. It'll be an interesting night for Good Wife fans!
I am hoping, but the pessimist in me thinks that TGW won't win anything. I found a site to watch the Emmy's live, so cannot wait!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 08-25-2014, 04:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
So, tonight is the Emmys.
It is? wow, I'm out of the loop. But then I said it this year: no Maslany, no Emmy for me.

Old 08-25-2014, 06:07 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
It is? wow, I'm out of the loop
Me too Why so early though?
Old 08-25-2014, 06:16 PM
Elite Fan

No idea!

And Allison just won another Emmy wow
Nothing for years and she gets her 5th and 6th on the same year!

Old 08-26-2014, 05:05 PM
Elite Fan

One of the best nights of my year probably

Jessica Lange not only won her 3rd Emmy but also arrived at the red carpet with Danny Huston wearing sunglasses and throwing shade. I can't believe she is quitting acting

Too bad Robin Wright and Kevin Spacey skipped the red carpet (like bosses do) because ROBIN LOOKED GORGEOUS IN THEAT BARE BACK RALPH LAUREN SUITE

From al my faves, Christine Baranski was the only one that I really, really wanted to win. S5 was probably her best season. Well, let's see if we are lucky next year

And last but not least JUUUUUULES I wasn't expecting this at all! I was rooting for Robin Wright but when she won I was just as happy as I would have been if Robin had won. So well deserved

Eugenia | tumblr ♔| twitter
Old 08-28-2014, 04:52 AM
Supreme Fan

I was watching some parts of the awards and I noticed Robin Wright's face when she heard JM had won instead of her. Don't get me wrong, I love House of Cards and she's great in it, but her face at the emmy's...wasn't very subtle and it seemed as JM was just as surprised as Robin was. The other ladies seemed quite happy for JM though!

Just like I loved Christine's face when Anna Gunn won. Her face just said : ''Yeah, expected that'', lol.

Talking about these shots : http://www.popsugar.com/Loser-Shots-...photo-35568264
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 08-28-2014, 06:25 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
I love House of Cards and she's great in it, but her face at the emmy's...wasn't very subtle
The reactions shots where the best I been saying for weeks that it was 50/50 between Wright and Margulies. I would have been happy with either, but obviously with Jules brings me extra joy

Wright looked to die for

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 08-28-2014, 11:42 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I was watching some parts of the awards and I noticed Robin Wright's face when she heard JM had won instead of her. Don't get me wrong, I love House of Cards and she's great in it, but her face at the emmy's...wasn't very subtle
Yeah I noticed that too Maybe she thought she had better chances because she won the Golden Globe but that was for S1 I think.

Old 08-28-2014, 01:53 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessღLove (View Post)
Yeah I noticed that too Maybe she thought she had better chances because she won the Golden Globe but that was for S1 I think.
Even I thought Wright was going to win, haha. Not even because of the Golden Globe, but mainly because I heard so much positive critics about her performance...plus it was cable. Anyway, I was really surprised ( in a good way - because I thought JM was the rightful winner ) when JM won.
Old 08-29-2014, 05:28 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Even I thought Wright was going to win, haha. Not even because of the Golden Globe, but mainly because I heard so much positive critics about her performance...plus it was cable. Anyway, I was really surprised ( in a good way - because I thought JM was the rightful winner ) when JM won.
She was amazing, truly, but I think Jules had more dramatic scenes with Will's death and all. I hope she wins next year

Old 08-29-2014, 07:09 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I thought Wright was flawless in HoC, I adore her. However I am not sure she submitted the right tape, she submitted the finale which IMO is not Claire's strongest performance. She should have gone with the episode where she gives the interview, flawless. I think JM had probably one of the strongest tape, I always thought it was either JM or Wright.

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 08-29-2014, 09:54 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiki17 (View Post)
I thought Wright was flawless in HoC, I adore her. However I am not sure she submitted the right tape, she submitted the finale which IMO is not Claire's strongest performance. She should have gone with the episode where she gives the interview, flawless. I think JM had probably one of the strongest tape, I always thought it was either JM or Wright.
Thanks, I was about to ask you about Robin's Emmy submission!

I really need to rewatch House of Cards (again)