Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-12-2015, 10:25 PM
Elite Fan

The Good Wife 7.10 - Episode Discussion Thread - KSR (12/13/2015)

Episode 7.10 - KSR

WRITTEN BY: Craig Turk
DIRECTED BY: Jim McCay
AIRDATE: 12/13/2015

Alicia and Lucca defend a well-respected surgeon accused of plotting to commit a crime. Also, Ruth schemes to remove Jason from Alicia’s life by trying to persuade Courtney Paige (Vanessa Williams) to hire him for business in another state.

Cast List and Stills

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 12-13-2015, 01:25 AM
Supreme Fan

Thanks Kiki!!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 12-13-2015, 08:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

I am speechless. After all this time and assuming we had forgotten, Eli lets the cat out of the bag about the missing email. Omigod!! Justice for Will. What must this mean to Alicia?
Old 12-13-2015, 08:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by karma7 (View Post)
I am speechless. After all this time and assuming we had forgotten, Eli lets the cat out of the bag about the missing email. Omigod!! Justice for Will. What must this mean to Alicia?
Edit: I meant voice mail.
Old 12-13-2015, 08:38 PM
Loyal Fan

OH,the answer to the blind item is TGW!
Old 12-13-2015, 11:00 PM
New Fan

Cumming was excellent in this episode. He had the face of a distraught little boy when Courtney bowed out. His acting just amazes me.
Old 12-14-2015, 12:59 AM
Absolute Fan

The episode was good but that ending blew me away. Bad timing always bad timing. Too late to little too late. I'm glad this came out though. If this is to be the final season which I hope it is I hope that this is that catalyst for Alicia finally breaking free and fighting for what she wants instead of just going along for the ride. I want the Alicia of season 1/2 back.
Old 12-14-2015, 06:59 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Too late to little too late.
I don't watch the show anymore but as a person who loved the show before, I had to watch this one and as
powerful as the last scene was this what said above is all I could think about. WAY TOO LATE.
Old 12-14-2015, 11:12 AM
Elite Fan

Another average episode but I want to leave you guys with this because is helping my heart feel full

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 12-14-2015, 11:45 AM
Elite Fan

^Reminds of Will and Diane!
Old 12-14-2015, 07:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

I had no clue what E-mail (I thought he'd said voicemail) Eli was referring to... Regardless, I think it's a shark-jump when they add this many new characters this fast together (not to mention Alicia leaving the firm, Fox/Canning showing up at end of last season, & then 90% of each episode has nothing to do with Alicia & no appearance by Canning).
Old 12-15-2015, 03:31 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiki17 (View Post)
Another average episode but I want to leave you guys with this because is helping my heart feel full

This was one of the best parts of the episode. While the last scene was a little ''too late'', I still appreciated it. At least that's one loose end that's been mentioned again. Now we just need some Lana/Bishop information (remember the white card? Yes, I will never forget :p) and Alicia finding out about her campaign (Peters role in it..)

Anyway, Julianna and Alan both show us some great acting. Liked it.

Case of the week was pretty good and I kind of feel for Alicia...lost her lov..uhm, investigator JDM needs to come back!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 12-15-2015, 03:56 PM
New Fan

So I managed to watch the episode yesterday...and I can honestly say o was in tears once again (first being when Will died). As Eli admits his monstrosity fault, I focused on the strong Alicia, breaking into shattered glass, as her once hope and dreams were explained. The anger was rightly so, and for something we have been waiting for...6 years for the die hard fans...it gives us excitement of what is next for Alicia.

The truth is she needs to let go of Peter once and for all...the look she gave when realising the truth...is true love.

Its taken a series and a half for me to say, I can't wait for the next episode!! Bravo writers.. we were not expecting that.
Old 12-16-2015, 01:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
This was one of the best parts of the episode. While the last scene was a little ''too late'', I still appreciated it. At least that's one loose end that's been mentioned again. Now we just need some Lana/Bishop information (remember the white card? Yes, I will never forget :p) and Alicia finding out about her campaign (Peters role in it..)

Anyway, Julianna and Alan both show us some great acting. Liked it.

Case of the week was pretty good and I kind of feel for Alicia...lost her lov..uhm, investigator JDM needs to come back!
I love JDM (in everything I can recall, which is only this & "Human Target", to be honest), but he was the first announced cast member for some other new show, so I was betting he'd be gone soon.

On the other hand, I wish they could do a lot less of Peter now that they have Alicia facing off with her old firm, a lot more scenes of the old firm that don't even mention her, etc. ...

Oh, & keep Alan facing off with Margot but no more VLW/Paige needed.
Old 12-17-2015, 09:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

Diane and Cary have been doing nothing for half a season, but that last scene was the most satisfying thing I've seen on tv in a few years.