Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-22-2015, 09:10 PM
Elite Fan

The Good Wife 7.08 - Episode Discussion Thread - Restraint (11/22/2015)

Episode 7.08 - Restraint

WRITTEN BY: Adam R. Perlman
DIRECTED BY: Matt Shakman
AIRDATE: 11/22/2015

Diane is personally conflicted when she is forced to argue a heated case between pro-choice and pro-life advocates in order to retain an important client, represented by attorney Ethan Carver (Peter Gallagher). Also, Alicia and Lucca are desperate for new business and attempt to poach clients from Louis Canning

Cast List and Stills

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 11-22-2015, 10:57 PM
New Fan

Kudos to Grace!
Old 11-23-2015, 02:38 AM
Supreme Fan

Thanks for the thread Kiki, will watch the episode tonight
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 11-24-2015, 03:10 AM
Supreme Fan

Not too much to say about this episode, except for: Grace <3 Seriously, I've never loved her as much as tonight. Realistic? No. But very amusing.

Also liked Diane's case of the week
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 11-24-2015, 10:21 AM
New Fan

This season is a disappointment to date. Too many plot lines, and they are not melded.Very little character development. Except for bond court, Alicia has not been in the courtroom or emotionally involved in a case. All the signs of an excellent series running out of steam.
Old 11-24-2015, 11:34 AM
Elite Fan

If not for Grace and Diane I don't what I would have done. Grace Florrick is amazing

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 11-24-2015, 03:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

Grace snatched Lockhart's clients which Diane will now try to get back.

I did enjoy Grace and Diane although so much of the show just follows old themes and reused plotlines.
Old 11-25-2015, 05:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I did enjoy Grace and Diane although so much of the show just follows old themes and reused plotlines.
plus, no offense to Grace but she's not exactly nemesis or mastermind material and it's more than a little insulting to Diane to face her off with her.

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 11-28-2015, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Grace was extremely clever in using all of those laptops (how many do they have in that house!?) to create the allusion of a busy office. Loved when she told the prospective client that she had to shut the door because of the noise ...closing the laptop. Smart girl.
Old 11-28-2015, 03:33 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
Grace was extremely clever in using all of those laptops (how many do they have in that house!?) to create the allusion of a busy office. Loved when she told the prospective client that she had to shut the door because of the noise ...closing the laptop. Smart girl.
Totally! I loved it when the laptop started to make horse noices, haha. I wonder why they have so many (expensive!) laptops at home when they had financial issues Grace was superb!
Old 12-01-2015, 03:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I wonder why they have so many (expensive!) laptops at home when they had financial issues
same reason they live in a huge apartment in Chicago and they're all wearing designer clothes: glamour

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"