Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-07-2015, 09:26 PM
Elite Fan

The Good Wife 7.06 - Episode Discussion Thread - Lies (11/08/2015)

Episode 7.06 - Lies

WRITTEN BY: Erica Shelton Kodich
DIRECTED BY: James Whitmore
AIRDATE: 11/08/2015

Alicia and Lucca defend a client who was fired from a technology firm for failing a polygraph test. Also, Eli plots to leak something that would damage Peter’s presidential campaign but could inadvertently hurt Alicia

Cast List and Stills

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 11-08-2015, 09:36 AM
Supreme Fan

Thanks Kiki!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 11-08-2015, 03:52 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks Kicks

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 11-09-2015, 01:38 PM
Supreme Fan

I enjoyed the episode, though I am feeling more sorry for Diane and Cary every week. It's like they don't know how to write for them anymore.

Peter running for president...yeah, ofcourse, why not? Cough cough. I do like Eli's plotting though. Wonder what he is up to. He was thinking of something in the end, but what?

Kind of like the mystery around Jason. Wonder what really happened. Case of the week was fun too, it was nice to see the NSA again.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 11-09-2015, 02:17 PM
Elite Fan

I guess this episode was better? But I am not sure if it was cause the NSA plot gave me S5 feelings? And A/C shared a scene together? I still think the episode was a mess, but at least it had more personal than the last 5 episodes? Shrug.

I still think what they are doing to Cary and Diane is a crime.

No Grace, thats a problem.

Sparky (jason) is a huge waste of time and I rather him not near Grace EVER.

I don't know this show is just not going anywhere, what a waste of time.

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 11-10-2015, 01:40 AM
New Fan

Here are my two favorite scenes from this episode:

Old 11-10-2015, 09:04 AM
New Fan

So, I love seem Peter and Alicia together, always. But I was sad to discovery that he was the one behind the votes scandal. When I think they will make up they drop that information. Why can’t they just be honest with each other?
Anymay, I don’t understand the reason of this presidencial plot. Obviously, I hope!, Peter will not win, right?! So, what’s the point of having another season about a political campaign??
I still don’t know how I feel about the NSA thing back on the show. Let’s have a margarita folks!
Old 11-12-2015, 07:36 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the videos!

I liked that A/E scene, when Eli says Peter wants to be president and Alicia doesn't have words thats how I feel

Quote:
Peter will not win, right?!
Hell now

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 11-15-2015, 01:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

Didn't watch the episode until today.

I think so many viewers expect Peter to lose the presidential race that the Kings may pull something really crazy out of their asses and actually make him win. What kind of endings can they have for this series? We want to see these characters end up in a good place despite everything what has happened over the years.
Old 11-16-2015, 08:52 AM
Supreme Fan

I have a feeling Peter will win aswell honestly. I hope not though. As much as this is an ensemble show this has always been about Alicia's journey, so I do hope she can finally free herself from him. There was a time where I wanted her to forgive him, but after all this time and after everything that he has done...no, she needs to move on. Not even WITH someone else, but doing what makes her feel happy...the law.
Old 11-16-2015, 05:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I think so many viewers expect Peter to lose the presidential race that the Kings may pull something really crazy out of their asses and actually make him win.
I think they might make him win just so they can have him and Eli in their ridiculous new show about brain-eating aliens in the White House but that's just me

They can't seem to let go of those characters for some reason so you never know

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"