Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-30-2015, 08:32 PM
Addicted Fan

Yeah, let's face all united to 7 season!
Old 07-01-2015, 03:10 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addison Forbes Montgomery (View Post)
Yeah, let's face all united to 7 season!
I am still rooting for the show to end after the 7th season. It makes sense considering the episode titles and honestly I don't think they have that much stories to tell anymore. I still love the show and I still consider it my personal favorite atm (alongside Grey's Anatomy and How to get away with Murder probably), but I want it to end on a high note for me. I doubt they will find the quality of the earlier seasons again, but the show is still great. It's still really well written, besides the obvious Alicia/Kalinda part.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 07-03-2015, 11:52 AM
Addicted Fan

I also agree in finished a show that is losing the quality while still is reasonable. But following the Grey's example, sometimes the money talks loudly and the coherence gives goodbye definitly.
Old 07-04-2015, 12:00 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I am still rooting for the show to end after the 7th season. It makes sense considering the episode titles
I think the contract extension was just CBS trying to stop hemorrhaging regulars by preventing them from looking for pilots next season. They have no intention of doing an 8th season but if Matt, Alan and Christine don't have contracts for an 8th season, they are free to look for work for 2016 and that might take them away early. So they tied them up.

Quote:
and honestly I don't think they have that much stories to tell anymore
They are now into Alicia's 4th gig in 2 seasons so it's safe to say they are running out of ideas indeed

Quote:
But following the Grey's example, sometimes the money talks loudly and the coherence gives goodbye definitly.
Yeah that's true everywhere I guess.

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"