Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-29-2014, 04:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR76 (View Post)
I'm not talking about Cary's legal problems. He didn't want Diane as a partner. He didn't want to move from their current location. I don't think Alicia wants to screw him intentionally, but ever since Diane was considered as a potential partner, they have been at odds. And Alicia and Diane seemed to be getting their way. It almost seems as if he's being pushed aside . . . and even Alicia isn't aware of it. I believe Cary saw himself and Alicia creating a new firm together . . . and Diane as an interloper who is shoving her way into a central position. Chances are this is not true. But I have my suspicions.
Yeah I also feel like Cary is not getting much of a say and he is the founding partner
Old 11-11-2014, 09:49 AM
Part-Time Fan

The J-Serve case is on hold until Josh Perotti's case about stolen intellectual property is solved. Or sold to the Chinese. "In my Opinion", Elsbeth Tascioni's mental problems were still here, until she shagged with Josh Perotti. Maybe he unplugged something ,lol. The pushing off the papers on the desk,and all that was good. Popped buttons and all,lol. But it seemed to clear her head. "I've got his buttons!" And Elsbeth new favorite song, " So call me, Maybe!" So is it over between them? We shall see. But I think Josh shredding the invoice evidence that Elsbeth showed him kinda ruined the relationship.

The fight over the office space of Lockhart,Gardner and Canning was good. Diane, Kalinda versus David Lee and Louis Cannning going back and forth over it was like a chess game. But Canning having other properties nearby will probably be their new office space. Did Louis Canning have kidney problems, is that what he and Diane talked about? Also Florrick/Agos signing Howard Lyman to the team was good. I will miss a chance for Howard to work with David Lee on a case and all that could go back and forth between them. But I hope he is not just pushed to the back and is actually used in court.

Cary's case seems to be twisted around and it doesn't seem to be the priority I thought it would. But they can't solve it in a couple weeks. He also is kind of being pushed around or avoided on the Florrick/Agos decisions.

Honorable Thomas Glatt in court was good. 'Miss Lucy, I mean you!"

Liked Alicia's interview with Pastor Jeremiah Easton, and her help from Grace. "No not an atheist, I'm open." Also the confliction Grace had with her prayer Group congratulating her.

Marrissa Gold to help Alicia was funny, and I liked it.

Cary's slip across the "border" now restricts him from being close to Kalinda. I thought maybe the girl with him was a set up too. Maybe she worked for James Castro? But nothing more came of it,(this episode). And Kalinda can't be near Cary. How will they work around that?

It was funny what Joy Grubick called Lemond Bishop. It sound to me like Lemon(The Citrus)-d Bishop. 2 times a tleast she did that. No one corrected her.

Moving back into their Lockhart Gardner offices was powerful. Diane back in her office and Alicia in Will's. Cary should have his back too. The others maybe different, some must have been replaced by new faces when they left with Alicia and Cary. Also someone will have Alicia's old one.