Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-22-2014, 01:34 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
So now we know for sure that Alicia is going to run
They wouldn't risk them being in the same office by accident or anything.
Oh yes, now it all makes sense At first I thought that no way Alicia is going to run, it would be too out of character for her... yeah, I guess it's more important not to have any A/K scenes than to have storylines that are in character
Old 05-22-2014, 10:15 AM
Elite Fan

Hello finally getting around

I thought the finale was good, but I don't think it was good as others. I was spoiled quite a lot and that was my fault but some of the things we saw I didn't love. But overall it was well direct and interesting if you didn't know what was coming.

-Starting the episode with tears, yea we get it RK
-What he did to Alicia and Cary just annoyed me, there has been absolutely NO build up to this blow up, but of course cause is finale they do this. Like F/A was suppose to be hard, why is Alicia all of a sudden saying she is "Tired" that is NOT an excuse at all. And CAry going to Canning was so wrong, but he wasn't wrong about merging. In a merge he would probably be screwed along with other employees. Also Alicia and him JUST started F/A how can she be ready to just ditch this? Because Will died ugh please So yea I think there were some valid points in both but I came out more Team Cary there.
-The rest of the Cary stuff was disappointing, why is Cary acting like Kalinda loves him? And wasn't using him? I mean HE HAD to know Kalinda doesn't really care about people like that, especially not him. I am soooo glad he got off her, cause damn he was getting close to doing something really wrong. So yea I felt for Cary but he went about it all the wrong was.
-Diane is pimping out Kalinda. It felt wrong but I am also not sure Diane ever said "Kalinda go **** Cary for information"
-Zachhhh leavin scene literally killed me
-Eli asking Alicia to run, I been spoiled for weeks, so I made my peace with this. I am just gonna sit back and see where they take this. I am glad Alicia is like "what"
-Jackie and Vero and the best But really all they do is bicker wished they could actually not fight for once
-Diane coming to F/A (and no I won't get my A/K hopes at all)

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 05-24-2014, 12:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiki17 (View Post)
-The rest of the Cary stuff was disappointing, why is Cary acting like Kalinda loves him? And wasn't using him? I mean HE HAD to know Kalinda doesn't really care about people like that, especially not him. I am soooo glad he got off her, cause damn he was getting close to doing something really wrong. So yea I felt for Cary but he went about it all the wrong was.
-Diane is pimping out Kalinda. It felt wrong but I am also not sure Diane ever said "Kalinda go **** Cary for information"
Cary wasn't surprised that Kalinda was using him. It just crushed his male ego that Kalinda shared her "trade craft", if you will, with Diane. The Kings explained in their interview that: It’s one thing if Kalinda and Cary know they’re using each other. It’s another thing to have it so boldly discussed in the [Lockhart-Gardner] boardroom: “Oh, we’ve used this technique before, manipulating Cary.”

What Diane said was unusual, but I didn't think she implied Kalinda used sex to get information. She could have meant Kalinda could flirt her way for info. It's kind of ambiguous, but I can see why some people interpret it as Diane pimping out Kalinda.

They were close to turning Cary into Nick 2.0. I think the Kings intended it to be "close to rape", but not quite. It's an odd way to make Cary seem more tough, and it came across all wrong.
Old 05-30-2014, 11:54 PM
Part-Time Fan

I did think about the camera being left on that F/A was being set up. Then like Clarke Hayden said that it was like the NSA watching them I kinda agreed. A lot of LG info. was being shared in that conference room. Liked how Carey and Cary were working together. Carey had kinda disappeared. Was surprising how many would want to merge back with LG. But now Diane wants to join F/A. If Kalinda comes to I'm not sure how that will work with having Robyn and Cary. If Kalinda does leave LG, maybe Andrew Wiley will return? Can't see Blake Calamar coming back. Nice to see Julius Cain back at least for a couple episodes.

Diane/Kalinda/Julius Cain vs. Canning/Lee trying to put Howard Lyman on their side of the vote was nice.
The case of the week about the Yulia Gopnick adoption and the payoff and all that was a bit confusing to me.

Was funny and about what I figured would happen when Jackie and Veronica took over setting up Zach's Graduation Party. Eli trying to get Peter to come and control it was kinda funny.
Zach headed off to a job at the College for the Summer has to be harder on Alicia and Peter then it seemed. It was brought up to Alicia about the "empty nest" a couple times. Will Zach's pot story come back now that he is in College? Or mom maybe running for SA?

I would think if Finn had enough baggage to drop out of the SA race that Alicia would definitely have baggage. She maybe interested in it but I bet she backs out later. But who knows she might just get the SA job.
Liked Cary finding out about Kalinda using him to get info. She has now alienated all 3 of her lovers.

Wonder if in the new season the ballot box stuffing scandal will come back?
Old 06-01-2014, 05:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
If Kalinda comes to I'm not sure how that will work with having Robyn and Cary.
Well pretty much like in s4 I imagine. Robyn doing all the investigating and Kalinda being... somewhere off screen doing something we never hear about.
As for how it will work with Cary, just like the way it's been "working" right now. Long horrible sequences of character torture with both Cary and Kalinda acting like some some fanfic version of themselves that would take place in an alternate universe.

Quote:
If Kalinda does leave LG, maybe Andrew Wiley will return? Can't see Blake Calamar coming back.
sorry why would they need Daddy, PI and McBully back? They already don't know what to do with two investigators.
According to interviews, Kalinda is going with Diane. Hopefully to work with Diane since she can't work with Alicia.

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 06-01-2014, 07:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
According to interviews, Kalinda is going with Diane. Hopefully to work with Diane since she can't work with Alicia.
Diane still has to negotiate the terms of her joining the firm. Maybe one of her conditions is to have Kalinda as her personal investigator. With all the money that she's bringing in, she could maybe afford to take a separate floor. It does look a little crowded already at F/A, that way they could easily put up a "structural barrier" again.
Old 06-02-2014, 06:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Diane still has to negotiate the terms of her joining the firm. Maybe one of her conditions is to have Kalinda as her personal investigator.
then let's hope we get to see Diane more than we did before or that will be two actresses wasted instead of one. Wait... no that's already happening

I think the fact that Diane is "joining" with Kalinda, combined with JM's "expressed wishes" that Alicia would become President or something and not stay at F/A (one year is a pretty fast turnover but whatever), and Eli's offer, pretty much spells what's going to happen.

Honestly Diane running for SA would have been so much better. Since you know... she had political aspirations, she's married to a conservative (yes she is, remember? ) and she would have been the opposition, with Kalinda back at the SA's office... but yeah.

Quote:
It does look a little crowded already at F/A, that way they could easily put up a "structural barrier" again.
I picture poor Beth drawing the new set. "so... no glass to make sure that they don't see each other, ok, but you want a big wall where???"

Old 06-02-2014, 07:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I picture poor Beth drawing the new set. "so... no glass to make sure that they don't see each other, ok, but you want a big wall where???"
I could tell Beth where *I'd* like that big wall. But I won't! :-)
Old 06-03-2014, 02:29 AM
Supreme Fan

These conversations about Kalinda and Alicia make me lol It's so weird how much effort they want to put in the distance between them. Seriously..

Still love the show to death, but that one aspect is just....no words for it.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 06-03-2014, 06:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Still love the show to death, but that one aspect is just....no words for it.
yeah that makes no sense and there's really nothing they can do about it. I still think they could have been smarter about it though.

Quote:
I could tell Beth where *I'd* like that big wall. But I won't! :-)
tell the writers

Old 06-09-2014, 02:54 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
then let's hope we get to see Diane more than we did before or that will be two actresses wasted instead of one. Wait... no that's already happening
If they attach those two together they'll both get more air time. Have Kalinda be in every scene that Diane's in, and Diane can follow Kalinda everywhere she goes investigating. It might get a little creepy at some point, it might make both of them look a little obsessed with one another, but it's the easiest solution screentime-wise.
Old 06-09-2014, 05:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
It might get a little creepy at some point, it might make both of them look a little obsessed with one another, but it's the easiest solution screentime-wise.
honestly, between Blake, Nick and Awkward/Rapey Cary... they have redefined creepy with the Kalinda storylines. So I don't think Diane following her around would be that bad.

Old 06-10-2014, 05:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
honestly, between Blake, Nick and Awkward/Rapey Cary... they have redefined creepy with the Kalinda storylines. So I don't think Diane following her around would be that bad.
I could watch a whole season of Kalinda being obsessed with Diane, or vice versa. If only we could be so lucky!

Rapey Cary, is that his new name? Look what they have done to this former-perfectly-fine-as-just-friends(ship).
Old 06-10-2014, 07:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I could watch a whole season of Kalinda being obsessed with Diane, or vice versa. If only we could be so lucky!
Actually make that a spin-off order

Quote:
Rapey Cary, is that his new name?
Not to be confused with Rapy Carey

Quote:
Look what they have done to this former-perfectly-fine-as-just-friends(ship).
I knoooooow! So mad about that! I think Archie and Matt probably regret playing up the flirtation in Conjugal by now