Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-10-2015, 03:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I'm Diane's fan. At least until now. Showed the Will how much he was being unfair and even scolded harshly Alicia only with a look and she of course, ran.
Diane is awesomeness. And even when she ****ed up, which she sometimes did, she always does it from passion, and with flair

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 06-10-2015, 05:56 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
The D/W stuff in 504 was hard, but I always sort of understood where Diane was coming from, it was so disappointed that it was all for nothing tho. Sadly.
Yeah and end, all resides on the same thing, the maneuver Alicia. It was horrible and unnecessary.

Quote:
Diane is awesomeness. And even when she ****ed up, which she sometimes did, she always does it from passion, and with flair
She is inspiring.
Old 06-11-2015, 02:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
It was horrible and unnecessary.
I know, right? I mean, in the beginning I could see both sides, and I played devil's advocate a lot on the board but after a while you really start to wonder why it had to be so dirty

Quote:
She is inspiring.
so true!

Old 06-11-2015, 03:39 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
you really start to wonder why it had to be so dirty
Yeah, that's the point and now Owen try to cover the sun with a sieve saying that was the way of deal with her passion for Will. I mean, seriously???!!!

But analyzing coldly ... we know that the script was tedious and this was how they found a way of renew everything. I'm quite interested to know where this is going and hoping that Alicia receive a lesson.
Old 06-11-2015, 04:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
now Owen try to cover the sun with a sieve saying that was the way of deal with her passion for Will. I mean, seriously???!!!
Owen is Alicia's biggest apologist and he usually comes around when they have painted themselves in a corner and need someone to make her more likable. Since it can't be Kalinda anymore...

Quote:
But analyzing coldly ... we know that the script was tedious and this was how they found a way of renew everything. I'm quite interested to know where this is going and hoping that Alicia receive a lesson
I won't spoil you but you're right, it was about renewing things

Old 06-11-2015, 08:25 PM
Addicted Fan

Speaking of Kalinda. Her position was also undefined. In one moment she sought Cary and proposed accept a wage less and the next moment said to Will that him can trust her. I felt sorry for Will, all ready to jump ship.
Old 06-12-2015, 05:14 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
In one moment she sought Cary and proposed accept a wage less and the next moment said to Will that him can trust her. I felt sorry for Will, all ready to jump ship.
Kalinda is always playing an angle but she wouldn't jump ship like that. She is too upfront.

Old 06-12-2015, 08:48 PM
Addicted Fan

This's great!
Old 02-06-2016, 11:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
of course she does.
{EphramAmy}
patricia