Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-30-2013, 09:13 PM
Elite Fan

The Good Wife 4.19 Episode Discussion Thread - The Wheels of Justice (03/31/13)

Episode 4.19 - The Wheels of Justice

WRITTEN BY: Jacqueline Hoyt
DIRECTED BY: Frederick E.O. Toye
AIRDATE: 03/31/2013

Happy TGW Sunday!

Summary
Alicia and Will go to trial unprepared when they learn that an impending Supreme Court ruling could result in Colin Sweeney being jailed for life. Also, Diane reunites with Kurt McVeigh but is forced to reevaluate the relationship

Cast List and Stills

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 03-31-2013, 03:48 AM
Passionate Fan

TFTNT Kicks

Love the suit Alicia has on :-)
And the episode can't wait for the return of .... (and no it is not Sweeny though he is cool)
Old 03-31-2013, 08:46 AM
Extreme Fan

Tftnt!
Old 03-31-2013, 05:18 PM
Elite Fan

lol that summary looks like smething from season 2. Ofc Diane only "reunites" with Kurt to "reevaluate" the relationship

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 03-31-2013, 05:49 PM
Loyal Fan

Tftnt!! So ready for tonight's new ep! Hope I get to watch it live!
Old 03-31-2013, 07:49 PM
Dedicated Fan

I've decided that I like Kurt and Diane
Old 03-31-2013, 08:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

When Alicia had the flashback dream thing, and Will came up on one side, I'm ashamed to say for some reason I thought that Peter was going to come up the other side and it would turn into a threesome dream like Dylan Baker had said Sweeney wanted...

Sweeney was soooooo gross with all his little asides to Will, but the underwear at the end was kinda funny.

Loved Robin's 'severe' face. She and Cary are great together. The pizza thing, the bragging guy, it was all good.

I hope Diane and Kurt do marry. And that she can still campaign. I loved her 'Obamacare' line, and the Mitt Romney jabs. I'd like us to see more Kurt next year.

I thought Kalinda was a little weird in her scenes with Diane, like more empathetic than usual or something.

Seemed like the actors all got to have fun in this one, kind of a lighter episode overall.
Old 03-31-2013, 09:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boots Electric (View Post)
I've decided that I like Kurt and Diane
Just now?! They are so great together

Will post my feelings tomorrow!! So late already, got carried away with that promo

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 03-31-2013, 10:44 PM
Elite Fan

PERFECT EPISODE. Just... The case itself wasn't exciting but it was Sweeney so yeah, amazing good old times

But besides that, everyone got a decent amount of screentime! We got to see all of them (except AK but oh what's new?). FINALLY Diane has got a proper storyline, Alicia is there for something more than just staring in the background like in S3, Cary having more than just lines and filling the room, Kalinda/Diane , Diane/Kurt and K U R T, A MARRIGE PROPOSA.

Now I wonder, if Alicia loves Peter and is back with him why is she dreaming about Will and drinking wine and calling him in the middle of the night......................... ? Maybe, perhaps, I DON'T KNOW, she is not over him. Yeah that's what I thought Sure Alicia, like you said an episode ago, "it's past". YEAH.

I don't want to sound like rude or anything but the episodes are, IMO, much more enjoyable when they are not about the campaing. Sadly Eli wasn't around tho.

Eugenia | tumblr ♔| twitter
Old 03-31-2013, 11:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

Kind of a filler episode but a really good one.

-I love Diane and Kurt!! They need to be together!! So glad Diane changed her mind and told Kurt she wanted to move forward with the relationship Hope we'll see more of them, they are made for each other. And the fanfic thing was hilarious, I'm sure it wasn't the housekeeper

-I really like Robyn, even though that storyline with Cary fell a little flat for me...

-Sweeney case, always a joy to watch although not as fun as the other episodes.

-Now... well Laura/Will didn't last long... Laura is actually a very good friend to Alicia because she just made up that story about the military guy because she knew there was still something between A and W. And Alicia is clearly not over Will, dreams and calling him... the ending showing both of them drinking alone... AW will be back on for sure, but in what way? because A is supposed to be back with Peter. Can't wait for next episode, those two weeks of waiting will be way too long!
Old 04-01-2013, 01:15 AM
Part-Time Fan

There's a difference between a filler episode and a "filling" episode. So listen up. Any episode with this much Diane is a winner. Sweeney too, I love that guy.

- "Sweeney killed her first wife for money, and you don't have any."
- "Is it a sexual relationship?"
- "This is Robyn, she is one of our best lawyers."
- "What were you doing in the Rose Salon?"
- "Anal"
- "We should get married."
- "I don't want a prenup."

What, so she can kill him? The writers aren't even trying to make this show easy to watch for anyone other than those that have been onboard since S1. Well, better fun for us.

We didn't get to see what Diane and Kurt decided to do, but I was cheering when Diane decided sort of to pass on the job and choose love instead. Haha, the fanfiction thing was so out of the box. Have the writers been reading what people post on the fanfiction thread of this forum?

I think Robyn has had her part of that Kalinda charm. She's a good apprentice.

Uumm the ending. Stop pushing that boat seriously. Or are we going to end this season with another hotel room entry? All in all I laughed hysterically at some points and although the last week's episode was a diamond, I can't say this would have been any worse.
Old 04-01-2013, 01:25 AM
Absolute Fan

Vampire diaries fan fiction

Just a great episode
Old 04-01-2013, 02:29 AM
Part-Time Fan

This episode was one of the ridiculously funniest eps ever. Haha!!

I just love the Sweeny-Alicia dynamics. He's just hilarious and his new wife to be is just right up his alley and a perfect match for him it seems. "What were you and Mr. Sweeny doing??" LMAO yeah nearly spit my coffee over my keyboard at the response. Haha!! In the end, when Alicia told him, Isabelle was going to cheat him, and just looks her in the eyes and says, no problem I'll just kill her." Gigantic Eye Roll. HAHA!
Also I liked how Sweeny made Will squirm. LMAO. "I love this place. Everybody sleeps with Everybody." hahaha!!

Diane was really awsome in this ep. Having herself investigated by Kalinda, that takes courage. Also the Vampire Diary fanfic bit was TOO good. Haha!!
Also her proposal, so cute, I love that Kurt brings out this need in her to speak her mind.

Cary and Robin, AWWW so great. Robins "stone face" LMAO she really has that one down.

The Alicia-Will thing doesn't bother me much. I know what's her "issue" and having seen the promo the direction for her is clear.
Old 04-01-2013, 04:31 AM
Dedicated Fan

Light episode and overall quite enjoyable - though I found the editing a bit...I don't know, off the game.

- Robyn is so cool! Loved when she told the guy "no...but thanks!". I totally related to that! And her sense of fashion is soooo...ODD! Not to say bad! But that probably speaks to her odd personality traits. The crazy story at the bar.. #LOL

- It was refreshing to see Diane and Kurt again, though it felt like they're recycling a story that they know it works. Ok, we all like D/K, but then again... give us something more then just "will they or won't they"...

- The whole dream thing. One can be over someone emotionally and not sexually. Perhaps sex with Will was so mind blowing it's hard to forget. Raise your hands those of you who never had a sex dream with someone you DID NOT WANT to have that kinda dream with. o/ ...IMHO that's not proof she is/not is over Will. She's hung up on sex. Can't blame her...Will looks sexy, the kind of man who wears just the right amount of perfume (deviating on the scent subject again).

- Sweeney was kind of obvious this time, but I like his interaction with Isabel. She's like his evil female version.

- And then there was Kalinda. She did what she does best. Investigate. Let's see what we have in store for the next few weeks.

Does anyone know how many episodes we have left?
Old 04-01-2013, 05:27 AM
Supreme Fan

3 episodes left