Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-30-2012, 06:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
She has all reasons to be suspicious.They have a history of using each other
I agree, I think Kalinda had reason to be suspicious of Lana it doesn't seem like something Lana would not do. But again with Fluff too, she just going to go ahead and believe Nick? She should do her own research on this.

Quote:
when Nick was obviously not in town. Isn't it possible that K was sure there was no way Nick could take that picture by himself?
mmmh nice eye, totally a possibility. Nick is not too be trusted, but I don't put it pass Lana that she did have that picture. I hate though that it had to come from Nick.

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 10-30-2012, 10:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

Kalinda, Lana and Alicia in a scene is absolute comedy gold!! The dialogue, the gestures, the facial expressions.

Hilarious stuff that was -- Kalinda, the Cable Fed Guy, Lana, the touche-tude dissing, and then a "HI MOM!" phone call to Alicia!
Old 11-01-2012, 08:58 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Hilarious stuff that was -- Kalinda, the Cable Fed Guy, Lana, the touche-tude dissing, and then a "HI MOM!" phone call to Alicia!
OMG! It so was! Lana actually screaming Kalinda's name She is thinking "this bitch is not going to give up" So good. And then when they are in the house and they notice something is missing and Lana is like "thanks Kalinda" for screwing me again

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 11-03-2012, 02:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hello y'all!!! I'm back...officially!!

I've caught up with all this season's eps and this latest one was by far the best. I really liked the way they had everyone interacting with each other - despite having serious questions regarding the timeframe within everything happened.

Nick sucks as a character. I had higher expectations, I thought he'd be smarter. The whole "you made me love you", oh come on!!! How old is he, 16?

Kalinda/Lana dynamics seem to be taking an interesting turn. Crossed fingers so thw writers can capitalize on that.

That's all for now... I'm off to catch up with Homeland and Dexter now!
Old 11-04-2012, 04:26 PM
Elite Fan

Welcome back hun

Quote:
How old is he, 16?
Such a ****ing loser, why doesn't he just move on?

Quote:
I really liked the way they had everyone interacting with each other
Yup that was great!

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 11-04-2012, 09:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I've caught up with all this season's eps and this latest one was by far the best.
Thank the gods Leonard Dick is still writing for the show!

Nice to have you back

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 01-25-2016, 10:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiki17 (View Post)
-Ok Cary looks MIGHTY hot in that sweater I am usually not a fan of guys in tight sweaters, but damn Matt is just really sexy
sexy boy He looks great in jeans/tshirt. He looks great in a suit too. But yes, definitely dress down clothes are looking great on him!

Quote:
Maddie better get in the game already, she is so strange. Obviously Alicia is going to find out who her real friend is next episode and her name starts with a K!
I can't get on board with Maddie. Does she want to be Alicia's friend or be the Governor of Illinois? She cannot be both. SHe's putting too many hands in the cookie jar and wanting her favorite flavor each time. Doesn't work that way.

Quote:
You all see Kalinda running in those boots I saw that scene film a few times.
I adore Kalinda's style. Sexy with a bit of business on the side. And her running in boots and climbing into cars and just doing everything she does and never ruffles a feather.

Quote:
Nick The Dick is still scum. I do agree that it ridiculous that Kalinda didn't even bother to check if that picture he claims to have found was really from Lana's apartment. I am not saying Lana isn't capable of having the picture, just saying if PSYCHO husband is the one pointing it out to you K, I wouldn't be too sure.
What is the point of this? For Kalinda to say goodbye to her dick of a husband? Seriously. He needs to go, he's pointless. He's a drug dealer doing business and wants it to be with Lockhart/Gardner. They already have Lamont Bishop. They can't have but so many known drug lords in their trenches.
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 01-27-2016, 04:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
sexy boy He looks great in jeans/tshirt. He looks great in a suit too. But yes, definitely dress down clothes are looking great on him!
yeah Matt looks good in everything/anything/nothing

Quote:
I adore Kalinda's style. Sexy with a bit of business on the side. And her running in boots and climbing into cars and just doing everything she does and never ruffles a feather.
Haha Dan Lawson and Archie really worked on Kalinda's style and it totally fits the character. It's both sexy and practical, and tough but seductive.

Quote:
What is the point of this? For Kalinda to say goodbye to her dick of a husband? Seriously. He needs to go, he's pointless.
You cannot believe the backlash the show had because of this ridiculous character. It got so bad, the writers actually apologized for it. Kinda
(no really, they said we were too demanding because we loved Kalinda so much)

Quote:
He's a drug dealer doing business and wants it to be with Lockhart/Gardner. They already have Lamont Bishop. They can't have but so many known drug lords in their trenches.
If they had at least tied that stupid story to Bishop, it would have made more sense. It wouldn't have saved the character, or Kalinda for *not* putting a bullet in him as soon as she saw him, but at least it would have made him less pointless.

Old 01-28-2016, 12:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
Haha Dan Lawson and Archie really worked on Kalinda's style and it totally fits the character. It's both sexy and practical, and tough but seductive.
I think that's part of the reason I love Kalinda so much. Her style, it works for her in any situation. Seeing her run in boots amazes me. And those sunglasses when she smashes up a car. Total badass!

Quote:
You cannot believe the backlash the show had because of this ridiculous character. It got so bad, the writers actually apologized for it. Kinda
(no really, they said we were too demanding because we loved Kalinda so much)
What was the point of it. I mean if they wanted to discredit Kalinda, it's already done. How lower can she go than being one of Peter's...affairs and to really betray Alicia? I mean how much more can this character get before we totally hate her?

Quote:
If they had at least tied that stupid story to Bishop, it would have made more sense. It wouldn't have saved the character, or Kalinda for *not* putting a bullet in him as soon as she saw him, but at least it would have made him less pointless.
if it would've tied to SOMETHING, it would've made sense. Have a purpose. He wasn't even a good case. It's really sad how they just used an actor to be what...at pansy?
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 01-28-2016, 09:32 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
affairs and to really betray Alicia? I mean how much more can this character get before we totally hate her?
The lost their way. They wanted drama and forgot character, is something you see more and more these days with the show.

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 01-28-2016, 10:10 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fulfilledღ (View Post)
I think that's part of the reason I love Kalinda so much. Her style, it works for her in any situation. Seeing her run in boots amazes me. And those sunglasses when she smashes up a car. Total badass!
God, I will never forget the episode in season two, in which Kalinda smashes up Blakes car and leaves a kiss on his mirror within the car, lol. The whole scene was epic as hell
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 01-28-2016, 08:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

her leaving a kiss was like her calling card.

I hated Blake, but I loved the way Kalinda got riled up just getting back at him
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 01-29-2016, 07:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
that was awesome. I know it was only so that she wouldn't get glass in her eys in real life but I still think it looked brilliant

Quote:
I mean if they wanted to discredit Kalinda, it's already done.
But that's because she wasn't. CBS even took a poll after that stupid revelation that came out of nowhere, and 92% of people thought Alicia should forgive Kalinda. So obviously it hadn't worked. So they kept going.

Quote:
How lower can she go than being one of Peter's...affairs and to really betray Alicia?
It just wasn't credible enough. And she was too devoted to Alicia to make something from the past destroy all that.

Quote:
It's really sad how they just used an actor to be what...at pansy?
Agreed.

Quote:
God, I will never forget the episode in season two, in which Kalinda smashes up Blakes car and leaves a kiss on his mirror within the car, lol. The whole scene was epic as hell
the kiss on the mirror was the best touch

Quote:
I hated Blake, but I loved the way Kalinda got riled up just getting back at him
Yeah another uber-aggressive male character who was after Kalinda for no reason but at least she fought back. Took her a while though.

Old 02-04-2016, 01:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Blake was a joke, among other things. I think, tbh, hew as just there to establish that Kalinda had a different life and to bring out the affair with Peter.
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 02-05-2016, 10:15 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Blake was a joke, among other things. I think, tbh, hew as just there to establish that Kalinda had a different life and to bring out the affair with Peter.
I don't even think this was the plan all along. They just veered their for purposes unknown (well, now we know I guess) but I think they wanted someone to challenge her and dig through her mysterious past, without a specific reason to do so.
Unfortunately, the actor they cast was out of his league and played everything with aggressive posturing so they didn't do much with it, until they decided to get rid of him because people hated him, and they used him to drop that parting bomb.

When you look at everything else he finds out about her, it had nothing to do with Peter or her life in Chicago. And when you look at his "revelation", there's no way he could have come up with that information. How would he know Kalinda and Peter had a one-night stand?

And more to the point, their lame attempt at hitching that twist reveal to the rest of his digging was so clumsy, they never even had Peter or Kalinda mention it again. She slept with him so that he would "help her change identity"? Huh?
How does a little DA from Cook County change people's identity??
And if she needed anyone to help her, what did she do for the years of gap between her supposed "death" as Leela and her sleeping with Peter so that he'd save her?