Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-28-2012, 02:21 PM
Elite Fan

The Good Wife 4.05 Episode Discussion Thread - Waiting for the Knock (10/28/12)

Episode 4.05 - Waiting for the Knock

WRITTEN BY: Leonard Dick
DIRECTED BY: Frederick E.O. Toye
AIRDATE: 10/28/2012

Happy TGW Sunday!

Enjoy it my friends!!!

Summary
When the feds arrest drug dealer Lemond Bishop’s accountant, Alicia and Diane must work with his second law firm, who handles his illicit activities, to discern if the feds are after his legal businesses or drug money. Meanwhile, Nick creates more trouble for Kalinda

Cast List and Stills

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 10-28-2012, 02:23 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Meanwhile, Nick creates more trouble for Kalinda
oh Lordy! how ridiculous does that sound

But I'm optimistic. Alicia, Diane and Kalinda working together. You Know Who and Agent You Know Who returning... and Leonard Dick never let me down so

Old 10-28-2012, 03:46 PM
Total Fan

Tftnt!
Old 10-28-2012, 04:41 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT

Happy Fluff nice!!

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 10-28-2012, 04:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Happy Fluff nice!!
let's see what they do to screw my cautious optimism now

Old 10-28-2012, 04:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
let's see what they do to screw my cautious optimism now
I am just gonna remember this pre moment

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 10-28-2012, 05:31 PM
Addicted Fan

TFTNT!

Now let's cross fingers to have a good episode!
Old 10-28-2012, 05:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I am just gonna remember this pre moment
let's hope I can remember it too.

Old 10-28-2012, 05:54 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks Fluff

Quote:
Alicia and Diane must work with his second law firm
More A/D FINALLY

Eugenia | tumblr ♔| twitter
Old 10-28-2012, 06:49 PM
Elite Fan

Ok. Loved the episode (except the campaign parts ). Love the Kalinda/Cary, Alicia/Diane, Alicia/Kalinda, Cary/Hayden, Lana/Kalinda interaction... and then Kalinda went all Bambiesque on me and I just...

I'll admit that Lana hasn't always been on the level but how can Kalinda believe ANYTHING coming out of Nick??!

Old 10-28-2012, 07:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
Ok. Loved the episode (except the campaign parts ). Love the Kalinda/Cary, Alicia/Diane, Alicia/Kalinda, Cary/Hayden, Lana/Kalinda interaction... and then Kalinda went all Bambiesque on me and I just...

I'll admit that Lana hasn't always been on the level but how can Kalinda believe ANYTHING coming out of Nick??!
Everyone was so involved in this episode. It was actually a really exciting episode. I was just confused about whether it was supposed to be happening all in one day? I guess I'm to believe that.

Nick is really forgettable though. I just tune his dialogue out these days. Though I do love Archie Panjabi's doe eyed looks throughout this episode. Kalinda was very emotional. Her acting is always on point.

Kalinda and Lana. Writers, toying with my fragile emotions. I mean it did make for angsty goodness but that was heartbreaking. Why are their scenes always bittersweet lately? Can we go back to sexy flirty exchanges?
Old 10-28-2012, 07:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Everyone was so involved in this episode. It was actually a really exciting episode. I was just confused about whether it was supposed to be happening all in one day? I guess I'm to believe that.
I believe so. And it was a really packed really exciting episode yes.

Quote:
Nick is really forgettable though. I just tune his dialogue out these days.
And of course he has to be the one saying Kalinda doesn't use her "work voice" with Alicia... making it creepy and not fun

Quote:
Though I do love Archie Panjabi's doe eyed looks throughout this episode. Kalinda was very emotional. Her acting is always on point.
She always makes the best of bad scenes.

Quote:
Why are their scenes always bittersweet lately? Can we go back to sexy flirty exchanges?
Just like Cary/Kalinda. Because they noticed people liked it and they decided to "make drama". But really, Bambi? Believing Nick just like that?!

Old 10-28-2012, 07:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
And of course he has to be the one saying Kalinda doesn't use her "work voice" with Alicia... making it creepy and not fun
Oh, it was fun, all right--it was the closest that the show has ever come to making Kalinda's epic love canon, and it was an anvil that Nick will very soon go after Alicia. Awesome! I have to say, Leonard Dick never disappoints me. This was a very tightly-written episode.
Old 10-28-2012, 07:51 PM
Elite Fan

Great great episode, just so many goodies all together!!

-Ok Cary looks MIGHTY hot in that sweater I am usually not a fan of guys in tight sweaters, but damn Matt is just really sexy
-Kalinda in that office with Nick/Cary/Other dude was great, her making believe she couldn't pronounce his last night, priceless Nick The Dick is so ****ing obsessed with Lana, he is probably pissed he cannot ****ing pleasure K the way Lana can
-A/K, the phone conversation and Nick's comment about "That doesn't sound like work" I hate that it came from Nick, but I cannot deny I loved the nod to perhaps K using her sexy voice with Alicia not sure but damn it was great
-LANA was all sorts of HOTNESS TONIGHT! Wow that WHITE button down, those jeans, I got to see I couldn't stop staring
-D/K/A all together so good! And throwing in Cary into the mix, just great
-Maddie better get in the game already, she is so strange. Obviously Alicia is going to find out who her real friend is next episode and her name starts with a K!
-Clarke/Cary I am glad they are being used.
-TGW making me feel sympathy for a drug dealer....this is a new low for me.
-Eli/Peter/Will, how convenient that Diane wasn't around. The campaign was fine, but honestly it was the Bishop stuff that had me the most engaged.
-You all see Kalinda running in those boots I saw that scene film a few times.
-Nick The Dick is still scum. I do agree that it ridiculous that Kalinda didn't even bother to check if that picture he claims to have found was really from Lana's apartment. I am not saying Lana isn't capable of having the picture, just saying if PSYCHO husband is the one pointing it out to you K, I wouldn't be too sure.

Overall very pleased! And very excited for next week

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 10-28-2012, 07:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Oh, it was fun, all right--it was the closest that the show has ever come to making Kalinda's epic love canon,
and there was Donna too. But they both have shaky credibility (unless it's about Lana, and Bambi... I mean Kalinda)

Quote:
I have to say, Leonard Dick never disappoints me. This was a very tightly-written episode.
In Leonard I trust!

Quote:
Nick The Dick is so ****ing obsessed with Lana, he is probably pissed he cannot ****ing pleasure K the way Lana can
Weeeell they both seem to have drawn blanks in that area. Kalinda wasn't exactly impressed or even distracted by either of them.

Quote:
I am not saying Lana isn't capable of having the picture, just saying if PSYCHO husband is the one pointing it out to you K, I wouldn't be too sure.
Illegal surveillance sounds very very risky for Lana. Spying on Bishop's law firm would risk throwing her whole case. I just wish Bambi had at least looked like she was not taking everything Yuck says at face value. I mean... he's been throwing hysterical homophobic jealous fits since he learned about Lana and all of a sudden, just by magic, poof he finds something like that? What proved that picture didn't come from him? I mean... Is she still an investigator? Bambi, I mean.