Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-15-2012, 02:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganandroryforever (View Post)
I love that this ep focused on Will and Alicia and Kalinda. I also like that Cary and Alicia are still on good terms.
Cary! Don't even remember where he was in this episode. And not much more to say about that... I hope they will start using him more soon.
Old 10-16-2012, 05:45 PM
Passionate Fan

Enjoyed the episode overall..

Also agreeing with a lot that has been said sofar with little to add to it except, why on earth don't they give more Alicia/Kalinda scenes.. they are so awesome, the chemistry between them!!

Also I honestly don't care who Kalinda sees, man or woman, though tbh the men she's been paired with sofar have been complete idiots or sad pathetic scum or both.. Not really sure why that is..

If you want to set her up with a guy (if that is what they want) then do so with someone at her own par. If not then don't and don't insult us and bother us with these rediculous 'characters' that are supposed to have some influence in her life some way or another..

I fast forward any scenes with Kalinda and her socalled ex-hubbie because personally I don't buy any of it what's more I find it laughable.. please don't ruin our beloved character anymore...

I don't even care if they say it will all be for the good in the end or whatever I find this 'detour' completely unnecessary and rediculous. It's an insult to Kalinda as a wonderful character imo, to pair her with this chimp.

So please, please let this end very quickly and let us get back on track even at the most fundamental basis, ie. the characters I love most....

Also, I hope they make Alicia make up her mind.. for me it seems she's swaying between the Will-world and the Peter world.. she can't stay in limbo forever without losing some credibility for me as much as I love her..

Last edited by Jazzed; 10-16-2012 at 06:04 PM
Old 10-17-2012, 05:40 PM
Elite Fan

OMG. I know I am late but

THIS EPISODE/MY LIFE = OTP (except the end.)

-ALICIA/WILL/KALINDA/CARY THE BEST TEAM EVER

-The case was so ****ing awesome, all those twists and turns. Both Viola and Will kicked asses, BOWS DOWN

-VIOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

-NEIL GROSS

-The judge being so cool and awesome

-I liked the clients but then in the end...

-Okay can they give Cary some lines? Please? Poor Matt.

-NATHAN LANE JUST STOP ROCKING THIS ROLE OKAY?

-THE VIOLA/NATHAN'S CHARACTER SCENE. OMG SO MANY TALENTED PEOPLE IN THE SAME ROOM

-DO YOU WANT WILL GARDNER DISBARRED LAWYER?

-Eli like in the old times !

-A Kalinda/Peter scene. FINALLY. It's so awkward that I love it

-I love the new reporter! She was in "Good Christian Belles", I loved her character

-DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN I USED TO SLEEP IN YOUR COUCH ? I gotta love Eli

-Alicia/Will: The AAAAAAAANGST is back Alicia getting all emotional when Eli tells her their affair was going to be exposed and then when she says "No" when Eli asks her if they are still togeher. SHE MISSES HIM SO MUCH And then she goes to his office to check whether they were together or not and they get all emotional and he wants to reach her hand but then she starts walking and then "I AM CURSED". OH BABIES

-The Lana/Kalinda/Nick scene was so funny

-The Kalinda punch was SO FAKE. I am sorry.

-Okay I am the only one who thinks that Nick is hilarious ? Guys I can't help it, he makes me laugh out loud, his psycho face, I just can't

-LANAAAAAAAAAAA

And well well well, an episode can't be perfect. The kiss Again, she was all like "I DON'T GIVE A DAMN PETER" at first and then BANG! "OH YOU ONLY CHEATED ON ME VARIOUS TIMES WITH ONLY ONE HOOKER." True love. I am sorry but this doesn't make sense. Again, I am not even mad if they take the AP route (FOR NOW) but again, make it have sense

Eugenia | tumblr ♔| twitter
Old 10-18-2012, 02:59 PM
Master Fan

Finally got to see the episode (life was crazy since midday Sunday) and woo I spotted the actor I know from my filmmakers group!

I made my icon.
Old 10-18-2012, 03:08 PM
Elite Fan

Omg Gaby that's great ! He was in the same scene with Jules, Rita and Josh

Eugenia | tumblr ♔| twitter
Old 10-18-2012, 08:59 PM
Master Fan

He was in other scenes that featured the legal team, too
I made my icon.
Old 05-24-2015, 07:59 PM
Addicted Fan

Alicia and her games. I like the interaction between Kalinda and Lana but Karla has warned that it will not go far.

By the way Carla, I'm Kristina. It's very nice of you part and Kiki comment about the past episodes. I hope join you on the current episodes, soon.

And Kalinda and her husband cave man style is not pleasing it one bit. And is bizarre that they looks fresh out of a film of Bruce Lee.
Old 05-25-2015, 02:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
By the way Carla, I'm Kristina. It's very nice of you part and Kiki comment about the past episodes. I hope join you on the current episodes, soon.
It's real nice to see someone catching up and commenting on older episodes. Good to meet you Kristina. People around here call me Fluff or Carla so you might see me referred to as both when you venture out in the other threads

Quote:
Alicia and her games. I like the interaction between Kalinda and Lana but Karla has warned that it will not go far.
Lana does come back pretty much each season if I'm not mistaken but they never truly committed to the storyline until this past season and they had availability problems

Quote:
And Kalinda and her husband cave man style is not pleasing it one bit.
Ugh. I mean... do you really see someone like Kalinda married to a jerk like that? I don't even see her married but to an a-hole who treats her like that? Please
I guess that's why they did it, for the "surprise" factor but it didn't work.
I remember Robert King threw "50 shades of Grey" a lot in interviews but I don't think he got why that was a success

Quote:
And is bizarre that they looks fresh out of a film of Bruce Lee.
yeah it was cool seeing Kalinda fight but they should have gone for a choreography that was more street fights and less martial arts. I don't see Kalinda spending time with martial arts either. She may have had a life where she had to learn to fight but not in any traditional way, at least nothing involving training.

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 05-25-2015, 06:48 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
People around here call me Fluff or Carla so you might see me referred to as both when you venture out in the other threads
I will remember this.

Quote:
Lana does come back pretty much each season if I'm not mistaken but they never truly committed to the storyline until this past season and they had availability problems
Good to know that there will be more scenes of the two. They have chemistry.

Quote:
Ugh. I mean... do you really see someone like Kalinda married to a jerk like that? I don't even see her married but to an a-hole who treats her like that? Please. I guess that's why they did it, for the "surprise" factor but it didn't work.
I remember Robert King threw "50 shades of Grey" a lot in interviews but I don't think he got why that was a success
Yeah, that's the point. They try to push ascendance of him on Kalinda. But not convincing. I hope at least They finalize the plot better than They did with she and Blake.

Christian Grey? Wow, he was away. Yeah, Nick can be sadistic and domineering but far less sophisticated and charming. And yes, "Fifty Shades..." it is no pearl of literature but Christian to me is not completely disagreeable. Anastasia, yes. In the movie, they were a little better.

Returning...

Quote:
it was cool seeing Kalinda fight but they should have gone for a choreography that was more street fights and less martial arts. I don't see Kalinda spending time with martial arts either. She may have had a life where she had to learn to fight but not in any traditional way, at least nothing involving training.
Yeah, the first fight scene between Kalinda and Nick was great, intense. And I liked to know that she can protect herself so well. But I think that they tried repeat the effect and exaggerated.

I hope they not linger to close this.
Old 05-26-2015, 07:46 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addison Forbes Montgomery (View Post)

Hi Kristina hope you are enjoying your TGW catch up

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 05-26-2015, 08:14 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Good to know that there will be more scenes of the two. They have chemistry.
They really do! And the actresses seem to really love acting together. They even spent a lot of time rehearsing certain scenes to make sure they were getting the best of it.

Quote:
Yeah, that's the point. They try to push ascendance of him on Kalinda. But not convincing. I hope at least They finalize the plot better than They did with she and Blake.
yeah people were not happy with that storyline, at all. Robert King admits it wasn't great but he thinks the problem is that people didn't want to see Kalinda with a husband. It's not. The character and the relationship were terrible.

Quote:
Nick can be sadistic and domineering but far less sophisticated and charming.
Exactly! The appeal in 50 Shades is the contrast between the charm and the sex thing but Nick was just a macho thug. Not appealing at all, least of all for Kalinda

Quote:
And I liked to know that she can protect herself so well. But I think that they tried repeat the effect and exaggerated.
Yeah I think they were trying to put too much on the fact the relationship was "physical". We get it. Doesn't make it more interesting.

Quote:
I hope they not linger to close this.
Thankfully it didn't last the whole season like they wanted to

Old 05-27-2015, 03:15 AM
Supreme Fan

Always nice to see people catching up on the show You still have some amazing episodes to watch!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 05-27-2015, 07:35 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiki17 (View Post)
Hi Kristina hope you are enjoying your TGW catch up
Thank you Kiki, I'm having a very nice time here. You guys are very nice people!

Quote:
They really do! And the actresses seem to really love acting together. They even spent a lot of time rehearsing certain scenes to make sure they were getting the best of it.
This is great! When actors have affinity the scenes are even better!

Quote:
Thankfully it didn't last the whole season like they wanted to
Oh, That's a relief!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
Always nice to see people catching up on the show You still have some amazing episodes to watch!
This is very good.
Old 05-31-2015, 07:42 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Thank you Kiki, I'm having a very nice time here. You guys are very nice people!
we only bite when asked and we have a good group.

Old 05-31-2015, 11:08 AM
Addicted Fan