Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-11-2012, 03:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessღLove (View Post)
No, I am the one talking about reconciliation Alicia being nice to Peter is not something new and in fact I am glad they can be "friends" but IMO, that's not where they are going (to friendship), I saw something else, with those looks in the end of 4.02 and that's why I am getting all WTF and looks like I am not the only one
Well as a shipper that I am, I saw something else too and yes I believe they could be leading to reconciliation. But again I don't believe is coming out of nowhere. Eventually after spending time with him, not being so upset, she could have seen something about him she liked again, who knows. I am not sure what the hell Alicia is feeling, but I do wish she could make a decision. A decision that makes her happy, if that means with P or W, or by herself, I just want her to act.

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 10-11-2012, 06:47 PM
Elite Fan

Can I just say Nick seems like such a creep...not liking storyline of Kalinda and Nick at all so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessღLove (View Post)
No, I am the one talking about reconciliation Alicia being nice to Peter is not something new and in fact I am glad they can be "friends" but IMO, that's not where they are going (to friendship), I saw something else, with those looks in the end of 4.02 and that's why I am getting all WTF and looks like I am not the only one
I completely agree
Old 10-12-2012, 08:11 AM
Extreme Fan

Agree with Kiki, wld like to see Alicia make a decision, no matter who she is with, there will be challenges, so wld be nice to see her working thru them.

I also always felt that her support of Peter, with all it's potential negatives, made no sense unless she still had some real feelings for him, which need to be resolved.

Nothing is ever black and white with marriage

, ..says she approaching her 35 yr Annversary!
Old 10-14-2012, 12:22 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiki17 (View Post)
I am not sure what the hell Alicia is feeling, but I do wish she could make a decision.
I know! It's driving me crazy fjdfjlsjfdsjfkdsfldsjklfs

Eugenia | tumblr ♔| twitter
Old 10-14-2012, 03:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

I have to say that I enjoyed the plot of this episode a lot. I liked watching an overwhelmed Alicia who seemed to play an important role in everybody's life all of a sudden. Alicia still needs to learn the side effects of power and she clearly feels the burden of responsibility on her shoulders. Her storyline was very well done in my opinion. And it was entertaining, too.

I was so glad to see Julianna Margulies and Maura Tierney back on screen together! That alone was worth the episode and it seems to become a very interesting storyline too. Maddy is apparently up to something but I have no idea what it is. She seems kind and open but something is weird, so Alicia should better not trust her too much.

Will: It's good to have him back in court! And I loved how supportive Diane was. The sudden "pure" friendship between Will and Alicia seemed a bit forced to me, but well, I always enjoy their scenes together, no matter if there's sexual tension or not.

As for Alicia and Peter, I am not an A/P shipper but even I have seen it coming for a long time. I didn't find the last scene surprising at all because Alicia is drifting more and more back to Peter (besides, the show's name must be there for a reason). However, unpredictable as TGW is, I am not sure if they really will be (and stay) together again.

Regarding Kalinda and Nick, I've said it before that I simply don't get what's going on there. I am trying but I can't recognize Kalinda's character anymore. I don't have anything against a returning husband stirring things up, but this relationship is just sick and Kalinda seems to be like a different character. Even if Leela was different from Kalinda the storyline doesn't make sense to me. It was Kalinda who said that people couldn't change, right? Then why is she behaving differently with that weird guy than with anybody else? It can't be love, it can't be attraction, it can't be compassion, it can't be petty, so what is it? Is it a game? Then why is she playing with him when she wants him out of her life? This is not a 16 year old girl, this is Kalinda, right? Even if Leela and Nick had been "partners in crime" years ago, I don't get what's going on. It is the first time that I don't get involved in a Kalinda-storyline and that's because it doesn't feel believable to me. I simply don't care what they are doing with each other and I hope the storyline will make more sense in the next episodes.

Last edited by Kimlegaspi; 10-14-2012 at 07:09 AM
Old 10-17-2012, 07:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I just enjoy their scenes, I mean not the sexual ones but the punches and the threats and Kalinda kicking his ass, etc.
I think you're not too sure what "shipping" means then hun
I must say I cannot even enjoy those scenes because they just make no sense in the context and are over the top. More fodder for the Kalinda haters who don't like her because she's a "superhero" and can't get past the first degree and we don't get what we want either because they alternate between Kill Bill scenes and Gone With the Wind Kalinda

Quote:
Alicia still needs to learn the side effects of power and she clearly feels the burden of responsibility on her shoulders. Her storyline was very well done in my opinion. And it was entertaining, too.
True but it seemed a little too much like S2 again. Remember when Bond was so interested in her out of the blue for no apparent reason? like Lane's character (whose name I'll never remember ) this season
But with the show this season, I guess a good plot for no reason is better than a terrible one for no reason.

Quote:
She seems kind and open but something is weird, so Alicia should better not trust her too much.
Well I thought it's a waste of Alicia waiting to happen. Maybe it's because I never watched ER and I don't care for Tierney but I'd rather see Alicia exchange a meaningful line every 3 episodes with Kalinda (or Will or Diane... remember when she got "closer" to Diane for 1 mn?) than seeing her interact with yet another character I don't care about.

Quote:
Regarding Kalinda and Nick, I've said it before that I simply don't get what's going on there.
I thnk they were going for "media hype" but even that is not going according to plan. So now we'll have to wait an extra 12 episodes to get rid of him since all the others are written already.

Quote:
I am trying but I can't recognize Kalinda's character anymore. I don't have anything against a returning husband stirring things up, but this relationship is just sick and Kalinda seems to be like a different character.
And we learn NOTHING! We were supposed to learn something...
He knows less about her than we do!

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 01-25-2016, 10:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

the whole Nick storyline seemed pointless. So Kalinda was married and had a jerk husband who wanted to kill her. So what? That's like every week in the courtroom for any one of them.

I like Kalinda, but her front runner stories are really lame.
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 01-27-2016, 08:20 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fulfilledღ (View Post)
the whole Nick storyline seemed pointless.
One of the worst thing ever.

Quote:
Yup sadly. And there is reasons for this.

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 01-27-2016, 04:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
the whole Nick storyline seemed pointless. So Kalinda was married and had a jerk husband who wanted to kill her. So what?
Unfortunately, that was the point. The point was to sabotage Kalinda as a character.

Quote:
Much better in her last season but like Kiki said, there are reasons for this.

Old 01-27-2016, 04:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
Unfortunately, that was the point. The point was to sabotage Kalinda as a character.
But why sabotage Kalinda?
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 01-27-2016, 04:21 PM
Elite Fan

Believe it or not, she was too popular with the audience. The writers felt stuck and... well, JM seems to have had a problem with Kalinda's popularity.

Personally I think they were trying to make Archie quit too but we'll never know.

Old 01-27-2016, 04:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She's not doing anything, why stay
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 01-27-2016, 04:33 PM
Elite Fan

Well, she didn't want to give them the win, I think. She had a contract for 6 seasons and she felt she owed it to the audience to defend Kalinda to the end.

Old 01-28-2016, 12:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

very honorable of her. I wish all actors had that same intention
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 01-28-2016, 09:29 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fulfilledღ (View Post)
But why sabotage Kalinda?
I am not sure I saw it at first and not sure that was the initial intention. But knowing what we know now, I know there was other forces at work.

--- Alicia Florrick