Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-03-2014, 05:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Alicia was thinking that she had to change the strategy regarding her current situation because she wasn't going anywhere. She wanted revenge for the painful betrayal by David Lee, who had used Kalinda shamelessly in some sexual harassment case, making it look like Alicia had actually propositioned to her to have sex in the elevator. Kalinda had agreed to meet her and suddenly decided to take Alicia up on her offer and gave into finally kissing her. It surprised both of them to feel that amazing electric connection when the kiss became more tender and tongues, slowly, began their intoxicating journey in exploring each other's senses. Kalinda looked gorgeous in boots as she strode towards the lawyer sitting in her office. She was nervous just looking at her sexy co-worker approaching fast, biting her lip seductively, arousing her terribly as only the sight of Kalinda gave her goosebumps. Kalinda seemed amused but not in a condescending way, rather more like bracing herself for the heartache that inevitably followed their fleeting liaison. She shouldn`t have worried about that but obviously she kept distance from her feelings in this strange, mysterious -that this woman was used to- way she fights her attraction to her.

'Hey, do you want to grab a drink?'

Alicia looked absolutely flustered and struggled with her desire to grab her. Instead, she said "let`s go" and took her home.

As Alicia opened the door, she felt Kalinda`s eyes burn her through her clothes and her own skin. Kalinda touched her hand, she felt her heart flutter.

`Kalinda, there is something I need.`

`Yes?`

'I need you to be my guide tonight..."

`You...., what??"

Kalinda closed the door slowly, turning to look at Alicia. Something
Old 10-09-2014, 07:36 AM
Elite Fan

Alicia was thinking that she had to change the strategy regarding her current situation because she wasn't going anywhere. She wanted revenge for the painful betrayal by David Lee, who had used Kalinda shamelessly in some sexual harassment case, making it look like Alicia had actually propositioned to her to have sex in the elevator. Kalinda had agreed to meet her and suddenly decided to take Alicia up on her offer and gave into finally kissing her. It surprised both of them to feel that amazing electric connection when the kiss became more tender and tongues, slowly, began their intoxicating journey in exploring each other's senses. Kalinda looked gorgeous in boots as she strode towards the lawyer sitting in her office. She was nervous just looking at her sexy co-worker approaching fast, biting her lip seductively, arousing her terribly as only the sight of Kalinda gave her goosebumps. Kalinda seemed amused but not in a condescending way, rather more like bracing herself for the heartache that inevitably followed their fleeting liaison. She shouldn`t have worried about that but obviously she kept distance from her feelings in this strange, mysterious -that this woman was used to- way she fights her attraction to her.

Alicia looked absolutely flustered and struggled with her desire to grab her. Instead, she said "let`s go" and took her home.

As Alicia opened the door, she felt Kalinda`s eyes burn her through her clothes and her own skin. Kalinda touched her hand, she felt her heart flutter.

`Yes?`

`You...., what??"

Kalinda closed the door slowly, turning to look at Alicia. Something told

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 10-23-2014, 03:09 PM
Elite Fan

`Yes?`

`You...., what??"

Kalinda closed the door slowly, turning to look at Alicia. Something told Alicia

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"