Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-05-2012, 11:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
So are you saying that cause you think Dana might still go after Alicia? That its not over? Cause if the story line is "death" then she did the right thing, no?
Well it was blackmail. Since she didn't get the "evidence" they had from them, that part is still up in the air. Not sure what was the plan there.
So they screwed them by giving them fake info, fine. That's only going to get them pissed, no?

If someone tells you "give this to me or I'll send that to your wife" and you give them something else... what exactly would stop them from sending the bundle to your wife?

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 02-05-2012, 11:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
If someone tells you "give this to me or I'll send that to your wife" and you give them something else... what exactly would stop them from sending the bundle to your wife?
Yea I was thinking that exact same thing, but then I though that the writers were probably going to just look pass that like they seem to do with some story lines.

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 02-06-2012, 05:20 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Hey there welcome to the board! Cool that you got to share your views and please take a look around if you see any other thread you like
Let me or Kiki know if you need anything and happy posting

Thanks for the welcome I would have responded earlier but my computer was given me problems. I blame my digital subscription of CBS Watch (and therefore Archie and Matt) Too much goodies for it to handle.

Quote:
Did you like Eslbeth? You didn't mention her.
I totally forgot about her! Yes, she was fabulous as always. Not much for her to do inside the Grand Jury room but she was great strategizing with Will and that scene when she stopped in mid-sentence to complement Diane's pin was great.

Quote:
Next stop: Tequila, baby!
I hope so Kalinda and Alicia are my favorites and I love their friendship. I think that's why the first part of this season wasn't as great for me. No A/K interaction.

Quote:
I know she's not well liked (and duh even less now! ) but I like her style. She's got the kick in the pants she had coming for over a season now and I'd like to see her come back for more. Plotting against Peter with Glenn Childs and the FBI, a plus. Greedy I know.
I agree. I enjoy a good antagonist and I'd much rather her on TGW than Blake
Old 02-06-2012, 08:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats Rule (View Post)
Thanks for the welcome I would have responded earlier but my computer was given me problems. I blame my digital subscription of CBS Watch (and therefore Archie and Matt) Too much goodies for it to handle.
too hot for your computer? I get that
If you need help with your computer trouble, you can PM me btw. I've had a number of them so if I can help...

Quote:
I totally forgot about her! Yes, she was fabulous as always. Not much for her to do inside the Grand Jury room but she was great strategizing with Will and that scene when she stopped in mid-sentence to complement Diane's pin was great.
It's true she couldn't do much since lawyers are not supposed to intervene for anything but advice to their client but she was lots of fun as always on the outside. The cautious way in which she interrogated Kalinda and Will and her cheering coaching of David Lee

Quote:
I hope so Kalinda and Alicia are my favorites and I love their friendship. I think that's why the first part of this season wasn't as great for me. No A/K interaction.
I can only agree with you there. I thikn there were lots of flaws but that was glaring, really. And that's probably why they cut the BS "short". I'm sure they were going to drag it all season, considering how they just ignored it. If only there had been tension or any kind of "conflict", it would have been something. Pretending they weren't on the same show didn't help.

To be fair, they did fix a lot of what was wonky in the first half of the season already. Now let's get rid of Dana and kill the whole C/K angle once and for all and we'll be even better.

Quote:
I agree. I enjoy a good antagonist and I'd much rather her on TGW than Blake
no argument from me either. I think they have a problem writing villains because they tend to get so one-dimensional. But WSC is one I really enjoyed. I hope she and Childs come back, in time, because they were my favorites.

Old 02-07-2012, 10:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
It seems TGW is back on track after a shaky beginning for Season 3 and hopefully the great episodes will continue.
yep! more episodes like Alienation of affection and AHS please!
Old 02-07-2012, 11:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
yep! more episodes like Alienation of affection and AHS please!
it's been a good sequel of episodes
Let's hope they keep them coming but I think they will

Old 05-20-2015, 12:58 PM
Addicted Fan

Good episode.

I appreciated that Scott-Carr has led to worse, do not like the methods she uses and she stepped higher than the leg with the testimony of Alicia. Speaking of which, was very naive not anticipate that there would be questions about the relationship with Will.

So, Kalinda likes of a brute love. It was great she having spent the leg on prosecutors.

Eli, David and that annoying woman seem foxes dueling each other.

I love the partnership of Diane and Will.
Old 05-20-2015, 05:00 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I love the partnership of Diane and Will.
it was my favorite relationship after A/K and they never screwed that one!

Old 02-04-2016, 01:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Will and Diane were the best. I loved every scene together, even the bitch fight ones.
{EphramAmy}
patricia