Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-20-2011, 10:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

Am I alone who feels that we kind of loosing Cary as the character? God knows, I love Cary, he is one of my favorite charactors, his has great dynamic with Alicia and I like his bad guy/ good guy personality.

But all this triangle stuff is so annoying, he does nothing but plays these awkward games with Kalinda and Dana and has no actual chemistry with none of them.

I hope the writers will find a better use of Cary in the show, I will be sorry if they ruin him
Old 11-20-2011, 10:48 PM
Extreme Fan

Does anyone working for Peter - Wendy Scott-Carr, Dana or Cary - realize that he is abusing his position in order to ruin a man for a personal reason?
Old 11-20-2011, 10:52 PM
Elite Fan

That Judge really stop that scene at the end! It was powerful, to the point, very nice!

Quote:
My guess is that Alicia was a bit taken back/hurt/shocked that Grace would ask or think such a thing...but from Grace's perspective it would seem natural. After all, her father's less than saintly behavior was broadcast all over computer screens, so it is understandable that she would "go there" to me.
Ahh excellent point, that does make sense.

Quote:
What she said was true. When you look at the situation it is a mess. Even when taking Peter out of the equation, Will is her boss.
Right and I am glad they played the scene like that, didn't want it to make it seem like Diane was being mean or telling him what to do. I loved that she knew he would never do that. But like you said, that wasn't the point, like Diane said "even if its not wrong is NOT smart" since he is her boss, etc.

Quote:
The question is What will Will do? LOL I should make a bracelet "WWWD"
The million dollar question indeed

Quote:
Does anyone working for Peter - Wendy Scott-Carr, Dana or Cary - realize that he is abusing his position in order to ruin a man for a personal reason?
I think appointing Wendy was one of the best decision he made. Cause he is not manipulating Wendy, she is doing what she wants.

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 11-20-2011, 10:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR76 (View Post)
What is even more surprising, that he does not look as the bad guy, while doing this (and he is definetly a BAD guy here if he abuses his office just to get Will)

To me it looks like Cary is reluctant to participate in Peter's vendetta, but has no much choice.
Old 11-20-2011, 10:56 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Cause he is not manipulating Wendy, she is doing what she wants
Or one could call it "letting someone else do your dirty work"
Old 11-20-2011, 10:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
oh I cannot say this. Dana might be annoying, but Tammy was just sucky.
Sucky yes but not yucky! Between sleeping with Cary, the ridiculous lines with Kalinda and the stalkerish attitude, she's really swinging for the fences as far as annoying characters go.

Quote:
Yes, I see that's good for the show to depict her as torn btw her job, her love affair and her kids at the risk of being a bad parent but isn't it a little bit unplauseble?
Agreed. And I thought Owen was helping with the kids?

Loved the Diane/Will scene too! And not just because it was on L&G's secret section! they were both great. I was worried about that scene but I am relieved.

Just a pointer for Willy Boy: after the Baxter thing and the basket ball crazy judge, maybe you should stop fraternizing with the judges, friend, it only brings you grief

Quote:
Amd I alone who feels that we kind of loosing Cary as the character.
they are taking it way too far with him and only making wrong moves.

Quote:
I think the fact he's handing the investigation to someone else and staying out of it cleared any doubts about that for them. It's not as if they were making up charges. Well... okay they are but they don't think they are.

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 11-20-2011, 10:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrissyDiva (View Post)
Right, but is not like he told Wendy do this and is telling her how to approach the issue. Yes he was playing to go after Will but realized the conflict of interested. So yes he is still interested in getting Will, but my point is that is not like he is using her. She wants to do it.

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 11-20-2011, 10:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrissyDiva (View Post)
Agreed and that's what makes Peter's actions the most disgusting. He wants to ruin Will's life but uses other people and his office resourses to do the dirty work.
Old 11-20-2011, 11:00 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
That Judge really stop that scene at the end! It was powerful, to the point, very nice!

I think the judge was full of it. I think Alicia was right. That sergeant was made an example of . . . a scapegoat for the military's flawed policies. And being a military officer, she refused to acknowledge this. Every time Alicia or Will criticized some aspect of military policy, she reacted. I think that judge was full of it and we just saw military hypocrisy on full display.

Quote:
Right, but is not like he told Wendy do this and is telling her how to approach the issue. Yes he was playing to go after Will but realized the conflict of interested. So yes he is still interested in getting Will, but my point is that is not like he is using her. She wants to do it.

Peter could have ended this investigation, just as Cary had suggested. But he didn't. And even if Wendy Scott-Carr wanted to do this, he's still using her.
Old 11-20-2011, 11:11 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:

Peter could have ended this investigation, just as Cary had suggested. But he didn't. And even if Wendy Scott-Carr wanted to do this, he's still using her.
And I don't believe she would dare to go after Will with no authorisaton of Peter. Even if he simply gave her carte blanche, he. in fact, authorised it.
Old 11-20-2011, 11:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
But why end it? He wants to get Bishop A drug lord.

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 11-20-2011, 11:20 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)

Dana is seriously creeping me out now. Just saying. Dressing like Kalinda is stalkerish enough but the dirty talk with Cary about Kalinda?
Get your head checked, girl.
Yeah.. that.. I was officially irked out and turned off by those two scenes.. ( the brown version of the jacket and her having pillow talk with Cary about Kalinda.. I mean NO.. seriously.. There were definitely three people in that bed and to use that to intrigue a guy to be into you, seriously, how desperate can you be..
Same with Cary by the way who clearly indulged in it too. As soon as we saw the shoes and clothes on the floor I knew I had to brace myself for a very irky scene. Just.. NO. Ruined the character for me as far as I am concerned, though I wasn't a big fan from the start anyway I guess, she's just too 'smart/ alternative to Kalinda 'ethnic' woman who could never live up to her in her wildest dreams and fantasies anyway.. I bet Cary will get bored with her soon anyway. And K will still be in his head
Maybe they wanted to have a 'steamy sex-scene' without putting Kalinda in it but for me it was just a real turn-off, completely..
Quote:
Loved Wendy again, I know I'm in a minority on that, especially now
Yeah sorry I found her rather annoying really with the way she was trying to lord all over Diane on socalled principles (anyone who wants to go into politics and claiming that to me has phoney written all over them, sorry for the generalization..
Diane clearly owned her and sent her off but she had her worried enough (like she was already) for sure.. Loved the Diane/Will scene, that was coming anyway but now she had a ligitimate reason to broach the subject..
Quote:
The Will storyline is developing so slowly, it makes watching glaciers melt exciting. I hope they get a move on. I can't wait to see what happens even though the basis seems more shaky as time goes by.
Yeah I agree.. I guess they want to drag out the dilemma both Alicia (wrt kids/ custody/ Jackie , her worries about being a good mother as she always had) and Will (hurting Alicia and her family, hurting the firm, potentially being disbarred or at least discredited). But I agree with you things are moving rather slowly.. it seems now we see less Alicia/ Will together (except for the case) then when they were NOT together..

I wonder what Will will do to fight back.. Can't imagine he will just take it lying down but he has to consider what it might do to Alicia and the kids too.
Quote:
Oh how could I forget about the Alicia-Jackie smackdown? that's my girl!
Yeah I loved that scene too!! I'm glad she FINALLY changed the locks and called Jackie out on her rediculous outrageous behavior.. Way to stand up.. Loved the scene too where she decisively said she was buying Zach a car! Who ever said divorce was lucrative for the kids (however sad it is too) - much more so true about divorcing your ex-mother in law from hell
Quote:
Even Grace is getting annoyed and when Grace is getting annoyed by you, you just know it's terminal!
yeah I was thinking the exact same thing haha.. If even Grace can see and say it I hope it's out the door with Jackie for ever.. and ever and ever..
Old 11-20-2011, 11:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzed (View Post)
Iit seems now we see less Alicia/ Will together (except for the case) then when they were NOT together..
I'm not even an A/W shipper, but I have also noticed this and totally agree! So. Dumb.
Old 11-20-2011, 11:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodwifefan (View Post)
I'm not even an A/W shipper, but I have also noticed this and totally agree! So. Dumb.
Thats what the writers do When Peter was in jail A/P interact so much more, he comes back home, he has scenes with her ever 4 episodes...sigh.

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 11-20-2011, 11:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiki17 (View Post)
But why end it? He wants to get Bishop A drug lord.
How does accusation of Will being corrupt help to fight against Bishop?