Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-20-2010, 10:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
she could be disbarred.
I don't think they'll do that though, it'd be too easy. Who do you think will be the next SA?
Old 10-21-2010, 04:18 AM
Loyal Fan

I loved this episode! Sorry for the length, there's just so much in this ep. My long rambling thoughts from watching:
I love the opening with the recording of the deposition playing then picking up with the reporter listening to it on tape. This show has a great sound department.

LOL of course Alicia makes the bed.

The moment after Peter asked about the deposition and Alicia said she was under a gag order was weird. He gave her this look like so? Then she said again she couldn't say anything and left.

Alicia is so much warmer than she used to be with Peter and yet P/A seem just as distant. Their conversations are all work and she's completely stopped offering any physical affection now. They didn't even say bye in this ep.

Alicia is cute with Javier.

LOL at Alicia's 'Ralph Lauren' answer. That's such girl answer. That she went with the designer rather than a store or description is such a rich girl answer which made it even better, as did the self-conscious smoothing her suit and fixing her hair. JM's hand motions and emphasis on yes...it's a PANTsuit while looking around like a deer in the headlights with this doesn't anyone else see the crazy here? expression was hilarious. I am glad they tied that back to Peter's scandal rather than having him just be an a-hole judge. The context of it being revenge and limited to Alicia helped a bit. And it will make it more likely he can come back- I love Griffin Dunne.

Alicia honey I love you- but watch the news.

I like how casually supportive Bond is to Alicia. He totally looked to Diane to handle the 'dirty work' of talking about the depo though. Alicia is so uncomfortable as soon as Peter is brought up. I liked Diane giving her an out (even if it did come across a little pointed) by qualifying her request with 'if you have any sway there'. The tone was very genuine and we get it. I also loved her telling Bond leaking something like that was unlike Alicia.

I love that whether or not Alicia was sure that Crozier's spiel was an act, she recognized manipulative and bitch when she saw it. It was all over her face from when Crozier asked if she remembered their last case (why else would she know your name?) to playing the 'I forgot your name' game again. That rings really true for someone who played the society game for years.

Yay Courtney! From Alicia griping to her about Balen and Courtney's sympathetic noises and arm touch, they seem to be a lot friendlier now.

Cary lied his way into Alicia's office so she'd be surprised by him. Is it wrong how much that annoys me? I liked her tone on 'for what?' after he served her. It was a mix of surprise and what now from you. I loved her sarcasm on the 'thank you very much'. More of an edge than she normally allows to show outside the courtroom. I think it was a mix of her just getting tired of his crap and his timing as the fourth strike in a really bad morning. I rolled my eyes at how affronted he seemed. Did he really expect her to just continue to be polite and friendly to him?

LOL at Eli dealing with the reporter. Even better that she knew him and had obviously dealt with him on matters like this before.

Love Alicia's indignation. 'I'm sorry, is that an argument?' It was the implied morality does not equal legal grounds. OMG to Alicia's 'so is my skirt short enough?' She is really playing with fire this ep.

LMAO at put me in coach. That girl knows what buttons to push. I loved her drawing hearts too.

I rolled my eyes a bit at Eli following the envelopes. Doesn't he have staff for any of this?

More good Derrick/Alicia mentoring. I loved his little smile when she differentiated between having a problem with blaming the victim as a person or as a lawyer. He seemed to like that.

At least when she sees unusual office activity she knows to ask Courtney now. Nice callback to the lay-offs and particularly the normal office tendency to analyze EVERYTHING to try and get clues as to who might be next.

Eye roll at Kalinda being needlessly vague. Her answer to Alicia's question is IDK...why? Seriously? You don't have to share personal information but give an opinion that isn't related to Alicia's life.

LOL at Eli's 'bury that bitch'. Peter commented on the volume but seemed less than actually concerned that his PR guy was cussing in an elementary school. They should have both been concerned- there weren't just kids around, there were parents with their kids. Acting inappropriately in front of their kids is a fast way to piss off a bunch of parents- usually with vocal results.

Now we know Peter's line for no holds barred- Alicia. That's nice to see. Eli's thank you sir was weird to me somehow. What was with Peter's confused expression at the adorable little kid? Just smile. He has kids.

However annoying Crozier's schtick may be, she knows when to work it. I'm glad Alicia recognized that and that she wasn't going to be able to get anywhere herself with this judge so go Crozier.

Badass Kalinda. I had mixed feelings on this scene. She came across as very badass. Also reckless with telling that guy to report it and considering the prompt, a little unhinged. As annoying as Blake may be, she's the one who keeps upping the stakes to violence.

LOL 'what can they do? Hold their breath?' That explains why Will was Alicia's lawyer. Diane and Bond were both involved with the case and therefore the deposition. Will was the only partner who wasn't.

LOL to the whole W/D interaction and another plus for Derrick trying not to laugh. There was something sad about Derrick's no to a plus one. Drama there? Some kind of ugly breakup or long distance relationship maybe? Or does he just know that Diane won't have one so he's being sure to leave space for the Florricks? I'm thinking the latter. Speaking of- Diane doesn't have a plus one! Hope for McVeigh! I wonder if things with Alicia ever cause drama in the firm. She's a second year associate and an equity partner was bypassed for them to invite the Florricks to show off Peter at the partners' table. Considering the emphasis earlier put on who was invited as a sign of who might be fired, it seems like that could ruffle some feathers.

Aww Will. Bond says the Florricks and everyone looks at him. No way after that scene Bond doesn't know there's drama between Will and Alicia. Neither Will nor Diane were being subtle about it at all.

Cary has balls. 'And then there's you two, and your...thing'. I'm a little surprised Will just let that go but I don't think he was really listening to Cary's rambling. He still seemed to be trying to get his head back from everything with the gala.

Cary caught W/A by surprise by bringing out the old case. Will seemed to already suspect there was something more to all this, he just didn't know what. I loved Will's snoring at Cary's games and Cary's response of immediately starting.

So Alicia started in September. I like timeline context even if I'm still not convinced this show exists in our time continuum.

Alicia clicked to where he was heading fast. You could see the oh hell on her face. I like that Will was following her cues even though he didn't know what was wrong. In situations like that you can really see what a good attorney he is.

Cary's smarmy 'yeah, sure, the law, that's what you want to review' annoyed me.

Aww to Will's 'talk to me'. He thought he had the answer and she won't play because Peter was only trying to help her. I found it interesting that Will brought up that it was about the firm and her. That's very true but considering his later actions, interesting. Alicia really was stuck with no good option.

I rolled my eyes at Glenn's never show your opponent your weak flank. Yeah like you did last year with your reactions to Alicia chairing your divorce?

'Do not pick a battle with me lady not in the mood I'm in'. Ha go Alicia! Crozier just took the challenge.

Blake actually reacted fairly casually to his car being bashed. So the basketball pics aren't current if Kalinda called them past history? I didn't really get into that scene. It was like Kalinda was playing on a 10 intensity level and Blake was on about a 4. She was the one pushing the conversation on and up. She definitely got him to check himself (the deliberate Kalinda) but I just didn't get the impression that he cared as much as she did and that threw the scene for me.

Smoking gun scene. I like these better like this when she still has work to do rather than just stumbling onto the magic fix.

Cary should have clearly had the upper hand in the second deposition, W/A were on edge, and yet he still came off like he was playing in a mock trial. I'm not sure my issues with Cary this season are all the writing. The writing there was fine. The smug cocky jerk is in his body language, tone, and expressions.

Yay Will! It was even better because this time she wasn't looking over at him. She didn't expect him to save her.

LOL at Will shaking his head and then no, but nice try. I didn't buy Cary's 'let's call the judge, you know he'll side with me'. Probably because Will was so unconcerned and calling his bluff, so it came off more like Cary was fronting confidence than like he was actually sure. Cary was playing way over his head when he pushed with 'I wish when people threatened they'd actually used words'. Will's expression, body langauge, and patronizing tone as well as what he was saying, 'when you go back to your boss and report', were a pretty fabulous smackdown. The last of that scene was a bit like they were playing chicken and Cary folded.

Poor baby again, this time Will and Alicia. Yeah right it was all that you just hated how he was doing that.

Yay for the Diane/Eli conversation. They were remarkably candid with each other. They both seemed to greatly enjoy the irony which I loved.

I love the unexpected familiarity between Diane and 'Vicky'. There were only hints of it last season. I liked seeing Diane play hardball particularly since I think she did it more for her own ideals and feminist agenda than because she was asked to. I believed Diane when she said she wasn't enjoying it. I think the idea of doing it was one thing, actually doing it with all the evidence of Adler's corruption in front of her was another. I also loved Adler's cocky anger. I'm betting she got extra pleasure out of pulling one over on them all.

LOL K/A. Kalinda has longer fingernails than I would have expected given her job. And they're all perfect. Somehow she didn't seem like the manicure type to me.

LMAO at K/A with Balen. I cracked up at Alicia's tone then the shrug at each other. For something so conniving it came off as very hmm, okay, I guess that worked.

Ha perky 26 got played. She knows it too. I love her trying to hide the pissed off underneath her normal sweet venear. Alicia loved that takedown too.

LMAO at the poet. That is SO perfectly those dinners. That no one was truly paying much attention made it even better and more realistic. I wonder if Tammy is another of Will's on-and-off flings like tattoo lawyer. They seemed to know each other too well for a first date.

Tammy hates politics so is apparently entirely uninformed on them. I find it hard to believe she didn't know who Peter was. Did she live in a cave during the scandal? That her hatred of politics or generally being informed on major city/state events was a flirtation between her and Will says a lot about what he sees in her considering how important all that is to his job.

I like Alicia's dress so much better on the show than I did in the spoiler pics. I also liked that while they had the cool entrance for her it was still subtle and mostly all from behind.

LOL at Bond's version of hello. He really is the quiet type isn't he? I was a little surpised at Will's 'you look good' in front of everyone. I don't think calling Tammy, Tamara was the smoothest move. LOL at Alicia's I need some wine. It was the timing and the tone, like getting to meet Will's girlfriend and the prospect of a couple of hours sitting next to her was really just the fab topper on her awesome last couple of days. Wine was needed.

I think Tammy picked up on the score with Alicia fast from the looks she was sending her, particularly during the adorable high five bit and Tammy's lawyer comment.

Alicia is happy to see Peter. I'm not sure if that was more him or the fact that he came carrying wine though lol. Their celebrate glass tap was cute. A/P are really cute in this scene but Alicia still seemed to be checking Will. The lack of physical affection or even contact between them continues. It's an interesting vibe they have now.

Yeah right to Diane calling Victoria her mentor. That seemed like speech niceties. Her reaction to Wendy was very hmmm and not exactly pleased. I'm thinking that like Alicia, she recognized her from the deposition and put it together who the likely leak really was.

One line of speech and it is so perfectly politically calculated. I like this woman. Fab to Eli's closing line.
Old 10-21-2010, 09:23 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
LOL of course Alicia makes the bed.
I thought that so funny! ( and she is the only one sleeping there now, damn it )

Quote:
LOL at Eli dealing with the reporter. Even better that she knew him and had obviously dealt with him on matters like this before.
yea that was pretty great indeed.

Quote:
Acting inappropriately in front of their kids is a fast way to piss off a bunch of parents- usually with vocal results.
that was my first though, but I think thats why Peter commented on the volume because he knew it could be good to be using that word out loud.

Quote:
What was with Peter's confused expression at the adorable little kid?
I think he was still hung up on the thrid candidate

Quote:
No way after that scene Bond doesn't know there's drama between Will and Alicia. Neither Will nor Diane were being subtle about it at all.
IKR! Bond definitely smells blood now

Quote:
Cary has balls. 'And then there's you two, and your...thing'
Yea I agree, I was totally shocked when he said this. I was like damn, really? he really when in at them, ouch!

Quote:
Alicia is happy to see Peter. I'm not sure if that was more him or the fact that he came carrying wine though lol.

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 10-21-2010, 10:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

I got the inpression that Peter moved back into the bedroom, when they showed Alicia making the bed. So maybe he was just hanging out?
Old 10-21-2010, 10:59 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sholla (View Post)
I got the inpression that Peter moved back into the bedroom, when they showed Alicia making the bed. So maybe he was just hanging out?
nah I think he is still in the maids room. When episode starts he is walking from the maids room area to her room....bummer

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 10-21-2010, 11:14 AM
Part-Time Fan

Any idea, anybody, as to what Kalinda is getting at when she implied she has some information about Blake and Will?
Old 10-21-2010, 11:19 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by karma7 (View Post)
Any idea, anybody, as to what Kalinda is getting at when she implied she has some information about Blake and Will?
No idea at all....I am super eager to know though.

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 10-21-2010, 02:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Who do you think will be the next SA?
At this point I have no idea. I think there would be interesting possibilities with each of them winning. But since we don't even know when the elections will take place in the season, it's hard to speculate.

Quote:
Sorry for the length, there's just so much in this ep. My long rambling thoughts from watching
you're not actually apologizing for your long post, are you? You know we like to beat records around here and you are one of our best contenders. Now watch out for Lily and Shama

Quote:
I am glad they tied that back to Peter's scandal rather than having him just be an a-hole judge.
They didn't though. It was about Alicia's supposed unethical behavior, not about the scandal.

Quote:
It was all over her face from when Crozier asked if she remembered their last case (why else would she know your name?) to playing the 'I forgot your name' game again.
I loved her reaction to the "I forgot your name, stupid blonde that I am" act.

Quote:
I think it was a mix of her just getting tired of his crap and his timing as the fourth strike in a really bad morning
I was so glad that she finally returned a little of his hostility. I'd have loved it even more if the "don't mess with me, bitch" she gave Crozier had been directed at Cary but I'll have to wait for another episode.

Quote:
OMG to Alicia's 'so is my skirt short enough?' She is really playing with fire this ep.
That was magnificent. Seriously... a moment for Alicia. She is getting more and more self-assured in confrontations.

Quote:
I rolled my eyes a bit at Eli following the envelopes. Doesn't he have staff for any of this?
That was... a little shortcut but I agree Eli seems to be too much of a one-man band for a political operative of this magnitude.

Quote:
Eye roll at Kalinda being needlessly vague. Her answer to Alicia's question is IDK...why? Seriously? You don't have to share personal information but give an opinion that isn't related to Alicia's life.
She didn't want Alicia involved in her fight with Blake. Of course that was just minute before she realized he was actively trying to get her involved... which prompted the car wreckage scene... but that's why she was vague. If she had said "he's a douche", Alicia would have asked what was going on and she couldn't tell her that without revealing anything.

Quote:
As annoying as Blake may be, she's the one who keeps upping the stakes to violence.
He's not just annoying, he keeps threatening her quite openly to spill information about her life that she clearly doesn't want out. And he's being brazen about it.
I'm not excusing violence but I think it was more about showing him he wasn't going to get the upper hand by involving Alicia than violence. She didn't go after him. She wrecked his rental car (and got some useful stuff out of it too).

Quote:
She definitely got him to check himself (the deliberate Kalinda) but I just didn't get the impression that he cared as much as she did and that threw the scene for me.
I keep wondering what the scene would have been like without the wooden puppet, sorry, Scott Porter. He was a 1 on my scale. I don't know if he was playing it cool or if he was just thinking about what he was going to have for dinner later but he was totally absent from the scene.

Quote:
Kalinda has longer fingernails than I would have expected given her job. And they're all perfect. Somehow she didn't seem like the manicure type to me.
Hehe you should swing by the Kalinda thread and ask Lily about her theory regarding Kalinda's perfect image.

Quote:
One line of speech and it is so perfectly politically calculated. I like this woman. Fab to Eli's closing line.
Same here. Perfect ending. I'm going to enjoy the campaign arc much more now that there's a spoiler shaking Childs v. Florrick 's perfect world

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 10-21-2010, 09:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
you're not actually apologizing for your long post, are you? You know we like to beat records around here and you are one of our best contenders. Now watch out for Lily and Shama
LOL glad to be sure it's not a bad thing! I just sometimes write these really really long posts, get to the end of it and think holy crap. That's ridiculously long for someone else to spend the time reading.
Quote:
They didn't though. It was about Alicia's supposed unethical behavior, not about the scandal.
Sorry, I meant this. I have a tendency to conflate the scandal, campaign and generally everything having to do with Peter separate from A/P all together into 'scandal'. Saying it all tied back to Peter probably would have been better than using scandal. I know it was about Alicia's alleged behavior but no one actually knew that Alicia did anything- it was all an assumption because of the campaign, A/P and P/Childs. If it wasn't for those factors, it would have been equal opportunity for anyone in the room to be accused. That's why I said it went back to things with Peter.
Quote:
I was so glad that she finally returned a little of his hostility. I'd have loved it even more if the "don't mess with me, bitch" she gave Crozier had been directed at Cary but I'll have to wait for another episode.
I LOVED seeing this. It was time for her to give a little back to Cary. If things continue as they are, I hope she gives it back even harder. Your suggestion sounds great to me. It's not that he keeps going up against her in court or even that he ran the depo- those things are their jobs. It's all the other comments and his generally hostile demeanor that get to me and I was glad to see her tiring of.
Quote:
Yea I agree, I was totally shocked when he said this. I was like damn, really? he really when in at them, ouch!
It just seemed so petty and unneeded to me. I was really surprised he went there though. I was surprised that he brought it up in front of Will and of the timing. His other connections that he named off were factual. A/W is just rumor and supposition on things that had nothing to do with the deposition.
Quote:
That was... a little shortcut but I agree Eli seems to be too much of a one-man band for a political operative of this magnitude.
I keep wondering if he has other clients. I assume he does, he must, but it doesn't seem like it. I don't really understand where they're going with Eli. I loved him last season but this season, it seems he's wrong more often than right and out of control more often than he's handling things well. Plus the general stupid stuff like a PR guy practically yelling bitch in an elementary school near kids and parents while standing next to Peter that makes me wonder how good he really is.
Quote:
She didn't want Alicia involved in her fight with Blake. Of course that was just minute before she realized he was actively trying to get her involved... which prompted the car wreckage scene... but that's why she was vague. If she had said "he's a douche", Alicia would have asked what was going on and she couldn't tell her that without revealing anything.
She could have said 'he's a douche but not really a problem. Why?' I think Alicia probably would have just laughed in mutual dislike and either moved on or told her why. I can see your point about the motivations there, it just bugged me. Sometimes her unwillingness to answer anything pushes a little far for me. Alicia's question was only as personal and invasive as Kalinda made it.
Quote:
Same here. Perfect ending. I'm going to enjoy the campaign arc much more now that there's a spoiler shaking Childs v. Florrick 's perfect world
Me too. I like this woman. I hope we get to see some of Childs and Peter telling people why they should vote for them. Now that there's a candidate in the mix with SA office history but without a political history, I really don't understand why anyone would given their histories.
Quote:
I thought that so funny!
I loved this moment so much. It just seemed so her. She probably has every day since she was big enough to.

I know the show got some flack for casting a HSM kid but he was totally unrecognizable to me. There was no promotion for him and he was fine but not exactly a standout role in the ep.
Old 10-21-2010, 11:42 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Guilty as charged! Glad to see I'm not the only one!

Quote:
Your suggestion sounds great to me. It's not that he keeps going up against her in court or even that he ran the depo- those things are their jobs. It's all the other comments and his generally hostile demeanor that get to me and I was glad to see her tiring of.
I think we have a better one coming but she indeed was a little bitchier about his attitude and that was a nice moment. I understand they want the character to be soft and warm and mother-like but at one point enough is enough and it wouldn't be credible for her to just take it and not give some of it back.
Quote:
Plus the general stupid stuff like a PR guy practically yelling bitch in an elementary school near kids and parents while standing next to Peter that makes me won
We've been going back and forth on that in the Eli thread. I'm not sure we have seen his A-game yet. Maybe Scott-Carr will bring it out of him finally. They have made him sound like he was a bit of a bad mouth so the bitch thing didn't shock me, especially since he had been blind sided and was on pure reactive mood there (much like Kalinda and the baseball bat scene actually)

Quote:
She could have said 'he's a douche but not really a problem. Why?' I think Alicia probably would have just laughed in mutual dislike and either moved on or told her why.
True. But she didn't know what Alicia was fishing about. Making anything out of it, even a joke would have sounded more suspicious than a simple "I dunno". She was trying to be dismissive, not misleading. 'Cuz people tend to assume something is up if you're trying too hard to say nothing's wrong.

Quote:
Sometimes her unwillingness to answer anything pushes a little far for me. Alicia's question was only as personal and invasive as Kalinda made it.
Heh she's a special case alright!
I think Kalinda's uncomfortable lying to Alicia. She'd rather just shrug a question off than lie in reply. So when things like whatever Blake has on her are close at hand, she's even more protective and guarded than usual.
The whole point of the conversation was to get her pissed enough to send a clear message of "don't mess with me anymore, I've had it" with the car scene.

Quote:
I know the show got some flack for casting a HSM kid but he was totally unrecognizable to me
He had 3 lines and they were pretty much the same. In fact they were so alike that it felt like they had used the same thing over and over but it wasn't too much of a promotion stunt in the end so I'm ok with it. Now if they could keep the teen heartthrob casting to that level, that'd be fine. Unfortunately it looks like we have more coming. Somehow I'm more excited about the prospect of Michael J. Fox, Lili Taylor or Mamie Gummer on the show than kids from popular teen franchise, that's all.
Old 10-22-2010, 08:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
That's ridiculously long for someone else to spend the time reading.
You're in luck, there are a few of us around who don't mind (and dare I say welcome ) long posts

Quote:
If things continue as they are, I hope she gives it back even harder. Your suggestion sounds great to me.
I'm saddened that Cary is the one who's going to get the brunt of it but Alicia has been keeping it in for too long and if he keeps pushing, he'll deserve what he gets. She's still too tame IMO but she's getting there

Quote:
I was surprised that he brought it up in front of Will and of the timing. His other connections that he named off were factual. A/W is just rumor and supposition on things that had nothing to do with the deposition.
I was stunned he talked about it openly like it was a fact and not a mere possibility. But then I saw Crash recently and that scene when Patti brings up Will and his love for blond gigglers before a deposition came up and Alicia told her "I know how this works, we're supposed to try to unnerve each other". I guess that's what Cary was trying to do, which also explains the brilliant and short reply from Will "Chicago" like "move on, little man, if you think you're going to shake us with your trash talk".

Quote:
I keep wondering if he has other clients. I assume he does, he must, but it doesn't seem like it
That's a pretty big oversight from the writers I think. He has other clients for sure and with the midterms coming up, I'm sure he'd have other things to do than chase an envelop around town. Besides from his conversation with Spencer last week, it was clear he had bigger fish to fry than a small race for SA in Cook County. Spencer was pretty much telling him it was small potatoes for a guy like him. I had hoped that him being a client of the firm would bring him in a couple of episodes for something or some client unconnected to Peter, just to give us a better look at his MO but so far nothing. I suppose it might change depending on when they plan to have the election.

Quote:
Sometimes her unwillingness to answer anything pushes a little far for me. Alicia's question was only as personal and invasive as Kalinda made it.
I see your point. I think Kalinda's reluctant to lie to Alicia. She prefers to be evasive rather than deceptive. In the end, the result's all the same but it seems important to her.
Quote:
I think Kalinda's uncomfortable lying to Alicia. She'd rather just shrug a question off than lie in reply
yeah that.

Quote:
Now that there's a candidate in the mix with SA office history but without a political history, I really don't understand why anyone would given their histories.
I was just thinking that on specs alone, not knowing the Behind the scenes, I'd probably be voting for her

Old 10-23-2010, 04:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

I hate to bring this up because I think the Kalinda fans will get mad, but co-workers don't "bad touch" other co-workers. Kalinda is an edgy girl, but if the tables were turned and Blake grabbed Kalinda, I think there would be a sexual harassment lawsuit. Especially with these two working at a law firm.
Old 10-23-2010, 06:05 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
I think the Kalinda fans will get mad,
Heh Kalinda fans don't get mad, hun, we get even
I'm kidding of course besides I left my baseball bat in my other pants.

Quote:
if the tables were turned and Blake grabbed Kalinda, I think there would be a sexual harassment lawsuit
I disagree. Kalinda is not one to look for help. She's no shrinking violet. If Blake grabbed her, there wouldn't be a lawsuit, there would be broken bones.
Plus he was the one who asked "you want to find out?" I'm sorry to ask but isn't that sexual harassment already? He made it about sex, she just let him know... in a very direct Kalinda way that if he was expecting her to run away screaming just because he was bringing that up, he'd have to find something else. Like she said, she's "game".
Old 10-24-2010, 02:00 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I'm kidding of course besides I left my baseball bat in my other pants.

Quote:
Plus he was the one who asked "you want to find out?" I'm sorry to ask but isn't that sexual harassment already?
I agree. He made it about sex. He was trying to bully her so she just showed him it wouldn't work. It's not as if she had been touchy feely out of the blue. He brought it up and btw he advanced on her with that line and was much more threatening than her.

Old 10-24-2010, 06:14 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
He brought it up and btw he advanced on her with that line and was much more threatening than her.
He was a little menacing, wasn't he?