Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-13-2015, 08:19 AM
Addicted Fan

Hello everyone!

I'm late compared to you in the series. But I liked very much that the topic of past episodes still be open, allowing everyone to participate.

I delayed to surrender me the series, because I prefer the storys of suspenseful but am interested by legal as well. Then, because of the positive reviews that the series gets and I do not have interested me for no other of this style, started watching.

I'm enjoying it a lot. Chris Noth remains dangerously charming. Julianna Margulies is representing the perfect balance between wife hurt that in my view still loves her husband, mother and good professional.

Peter has to be careful because there is a sexual vibe between Alicia and Will. Kalinda is quite perspicacious but a litte convinced.

The youngest lawyer who does not remember the name, has a exaggerated self-confidence because wants to conquer his space between the veterans. I love it when Alicia gives tips for him. I do not have an opinion about Diane yet, sometimes she seems dissimulated. I do not know if are the gestures of the actress who suggest it.

The Florrick children are great, especially the boy who wants to see parents together. The girl defends the mother's flag. I am afraid that the boy run some risk with his amateur investigation.

I need to see what will happen! See you guys soon!
Old 04-13-2015, 08:31 AM
Elite Fan

Welcome!! Awww so glad you are catching up!! Sighhh the good old days of S1

I love the Florrick kids

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 04-13-2015, 09:01 AM
Addicted Fan

Thank you, Kiki! That's a pleasure.
Old 04-13-2015, 03:40 PM
Elite Fan

Heh wow I'm jealous! You're having S1 good times right now and I wish I could forget it all and start again!

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 04-13-2015, 03:56 PM
Addicted Fan

Oh, this worry me. The series will stay boring in the future?
Old 04-13-2015, 04:00 PM
Elite Fan

oh no. Lots of things happening for sure. It's just never like the first time

Old 04-13-2015, 04:32 PM
Addicted Fan

That's true.
Old 04-14-2015, 02:43 AM
Supreme Fan

Jealous aswell! The show keeps getting better for me (though season 6 is a bit less than S5) and I remember when I first saw S1. I was instantly hooked.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 04-14-2015, 06:12 AM
Addicted Fan

Good to know! I'm liking a lot.
Old 01-31-2016, 07:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
Jealous aswell! The show keeps getting better for me (though season 6 is a bit less than S5) and I remember when I first saw S1. I was instantly hooked.
as was I. They started airing it on Hallmark Channel (in the US) and it was airing like two or three episodes daily. Great time to watch. Then they took it off just suddenly, no warning, nothing. But I was hooked. So I got Season 2 on DVD and I was hooked and got all the other ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
Heh wow I'm jealous! You're having S1 good times right now and I wish I could forget it all and start again!
I tend to do that a lot. As soon as I finish Season 6 I'm going right back to Season 1 and get a sense of why I do love this show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainha♕Primavera (View Post)
I'm late compared to you in the series. But I liked very much that the topic of past episodes still be open, allowing everyone to participate.
I just joined as well I'm in the same boat you are.
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 02-01-2016, 12:35 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
They started airing it on Hallmark Channel (in the US) and it was airing like two or three episodes daily. Great time to watch. Then they took it off just suddenly, no warning, nothing.
Apparently the Hallmark audience protested that the show was too risqué for Hallmark (I'm not exactly sure what they meant but I have to bet that Kalinda's sexuality had something to do with it)

Quote:
I tend to do that a lot. As soon as I finish Season 6 I'm going right back to Season 1 and get a sense of why I do love this show.
I love doing that with shows when I start them late.

Old 02-01-2016, 06:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Apparently the Hallmark audience protested that the show was too risqué for Hallmark (I'm not exactly sure what they meant but I have to bet that Kalinda's sexuality had something to do with it)
They didn't review the series before putting it into consideration. I mean there were MONTHS of promoting this series to be coming on Hallmark and then after it gets great reviews and a lot of people watching that they THEN DECIDE that it was too risqué and just took it off with no warning? TROLLS!

Quote:
I love doing that with shows when I start them late.
It's always fun to be able to go back. Now I just have to buy season 1 and I can really start from the beginning. I watched Season 1 on Hallmark and didn't think to buy it and now I'm kicking myself for it
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 02-02-2016, 12:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
They didn't review the series before putting it into consideration.
Literally this has always been my question, like before they spent the money they didn't test drive it or something?

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 02-02-2016, 02:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiki17 (View Post)
Literally this has always been my question, like before they spent the money they didn't test drive it or something?
As much money they put into promoting it, one would think
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 02-02-2016, 06:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
They didn't review the series before putting it into consideration. I mean there were MONTHS of promoting this series to be coming on Hallmark and then after it gets great reviews and a lot of people watching that they THEN DECIDE that it was too risqué and just took it off with no warning? TROLLS!
they knew full well what was in the show, they probably got some BS from one of those American foundations for the Foundation of Families who called for a boycott or something and they gave up and ran.