Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-27-2010, 03:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Glenn Childs/Titus Welliver Appreciation Thread #2 - Because villains can be handsome and charming too

Welcome to the 2nd
Glenn Childs / Titus Welliver
Appreciation Thread

SupportersList
- Brilliant Disguise
- autumnღfairytale
- Det.Logan
- *MaryMgo*
- Rian
- Ana Banana
PreviousTitles
#1 - Glenn Childs/Titus Welliver Appreciation Thread #1 ~ Because he's never made a woman angry before
TitusFilmography
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0920038/

Last edited by Det.Logan; 08-24-2010 at 03:59 PM
Old 06-27-2010, 03:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 06-27-2010, 12:56 PM
Elite Fan

Cool!! TFTNT Laila!! And for the videos.

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 06-27-2010, 01:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

TFTNT

I have an embarassing confession to make I didnt first recognise MIB in TGW which is shameful considering both Lost and TGW are my fav shows
Old 06-27-2010, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I knew Titus was in SoA, also in Lost even though i don't watch it anymore. He was also with Chris in another movie (The Rough Riders).

I love Titus and Chris working together, very strong and very cool, especially in that priceless scene when Peter is put in general population.
Old 06-27-2010, 01:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

I've never seen SOA I hear its really good though.

I love all of the Titus/Chris scenes. Both actors are so versatile and its so enjoyable watching them on screen. I will check out Rough Riders
Old 06-27-2010, 06:55 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT!
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_butterflies (View Post)
I have an embarassing confession to make I didnt first recognise MIB in TGW which is shameful considering both Lost and TGW are my fav shows
that happens to me alllll the time

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 06-27-2010, 07:56 PM
Supreme Fan

He dyed his hair? Don't get me wrong, he looks good either way. Guess it's for a part. Maybe SOA?
Old 06-27-2010, 08:21 PM
Extreme Fan

Must be. It's what he's filming now. Maybe it's a flashback!?

Adore the opening post. Thanks, Laila!
Old 06-27-2010, 10:25 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread!
Old 06-28-2010, 06:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

From the Show blog:

With that said, I hope you’re as excited as we are for Season 3. We’re turning in Episode 308 to the network this week, and writers Chris Collins and Brady Dahl turned in 309 to Kurt. Breaking 311 now, and have 304 in post. We drop Season 2 DVD on August 31st and DAMN! We’re almost there. Not close enough for some, but trust me, it’ll be worth the wait. I saw a cut of 301 today and I really think we’ve pushed some of our characters to their limits this season. The acting has been phenomenal and terrifyingly real. Our cast came ready to play hardball and hit it out of the frickin’ park. Mark Boone Junior and Kim Coates were born to play Bobby and Tig. And watching our new cast members, Hal Holbrook and James Cosmo, interact with our guys and gals is like watching true masters at work.

We had a meeting to discuss our shoot in Northern Ireland. We’re sending a 2nd unit out there to shoot some scenes in a few weeks. Yep, that’s right, we’re going to bloody Belfast, my lads. Sadly, I can’t go, but I’ll blog about it later and I’ll be interviewing Tony Medina, our art director, about his awesome trip. He and our line producer, JP, went earlier this year. So this makes two. Anyway, that’s all I got for you today Crowheads. And remember, don’t believe everything you read on the World Wide Web…
Old 06-28-2010, 12:38 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks Laila! I can't wait for Season 3. The second season was so much better than the first one, if they keep getting better, the third season should be phenomenal.
Oh and Hal Holbrook? I wonder who he's going to play but that's brilliant.

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 06-29-2010, 11:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really don't remember him in ST:Voyager...

Old 06-29-2010, 12:01 PM
Supreme Fan

I wasn't a big fan of Voyager and then my brother gave me his DVDs and I watched them all in a couple of days! So I'm not really clear on who was in there, it's a big blur! He looks good in a uniform though

Last edited by Gelfling; 03-26-2011 at 12:01 AM
Old 06-29-2010, 02:48 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the update; I was curious to know how far along they were. It sounded as if Titus was going to be filming during the Belfast shoot, so UK fans, keep an eye out. It sounds as if he'll be shooting both SoA and TGW at the same time for a bit, so they'll be a lot of flying cross-country in his future.

TW will also be on the 2nd episode of this season's "The Closer" (I think July 18th?) on TNT.

More Yearbook photos. What 70s-tastic hair, Titus!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Det.Logan (View Post)
From the Show blog:

With that said, I hope you’re as excited as we are for Season 3. We’re turning in Episode 308 to the network this week, and writers Chris Collins and Brady Dahl turned in 309 to Kurt. Breaking 311 now, and have 304 in post. We drop Season 2 DVD on August 31st and DAMN! We’re almost there. Not close enough for some, but trust me, it’ll be worth the wait. I saw a cut of 301 today and I really think we’ve pushed some of our characters to their limits this season. The acting has been phenomenal and terrifyingly real. Our cast came ready to play hardball and hit it out of the frickin’ park. Mark Boone Junior and Kim Coates were born to play Bobby and Tig. And watching our new cast members, Hal Holbrook and James Cosmo, interact with our guys and gals is like watching true masters at work.

We had a meeting to discuss our shoot in Northern Ireland. We’re sending a 2nd unit out there to shoot some scenes in a few weeks. Yep, that’s right, we’re going to bloody Belfast, my lads. Sadly, I can’t go, but I’ll blog about it later and I’ll be interviewing Tony Medina, our art director, about his awesome trip. He and our line producer, JP, went earlier this year. So this makes two. Anyway, that’s all I got for you today Crowheads. And remember, don’t believe everything you read on the World Wide Web…