Loyal Fan

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLL
Old 01-29-2012, 07:41 AM
Absolute Fan

I'm so happy the new episode is almost here, the waiting was too painful
Old 01-29-2012, 07:55 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aga_darkside (View Post)
I'm so happy the new episode is almost here, the waiting was too painful
IKR?! Only a few hours to go!
Old 01-29-2012, 09:40 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Jude Law (View Post)
I'm actually oddly calm. I didn't think they'd get together again and he is kind of right that they were only ever friends with benefits. Everytime Will tried to talk about them, hinting at something more substentual and commited, Alicia refused. That doesn't mean it won't happen but that she'll need more time. I can relate to not wanting to job from one relationship to another, especially with Will who is obviously very important to her.

We'll have to be patient but the time will come when they'll try again and I'm sure we'll be okay until then with their friendship getting stronger.
I do agree with you. It was not good timing, they said so in the finale (last season). They enjoyed as much as they could the time they got to steal. But I'm sure, later on, they will get the opportunity to get together, and as a strong A/W shipper it will be for good.
Old 01-29-2012, 11:41 AM
Graphics Team

Happy TGW day everyone.
Old 01-29-2012, 12:46 PM
Extreme Fan

Happy TGW Sunday! I'm so excited for our couple. Hoping for some emotional scenes. Can't wait!
Old 01-29-2012, 01:08 PM
Ultimate Fan

Happy Georgetowners Day, Guys! In just in case someone is losing track over their separation, here's a little something that should keep us going...

Gavin DeGraw - Belief
Belief
Makes things real
Makes things feel
Feel alright
Belief
Makes things true
Things like you
You and I
Tonight, you arrested my mind
When you came to my defense
With a knife
In the shape of your mouth
In the form of your body
With the wrath of a god
Oh, you stood by me

Old 01-29-2012, 02:51 PM
Obsessed Fan

Happy TGW DAY!! Hope we have surprises tonight

soulmates
Old 01-29-2012, 07:20 PM
Elite Fan

Sooooooo what did you guys think?!
the scene where they walk towards each other beginning...guhhh the looks on their faces was so intense
I'm so happy Will didn't get indited! A part of me really wishes after Alicia found out, she went back to the office and maybe they had a cute little dance together too and or any other celebratory happy words lol. but it's ok I understand....

-Rose
icon: Jade
Old 01-29-2012, 07:44 PM
Graphics Team

I had the show on in the background while I was getting work prepared for tomorrow so I haven't properly watched yet.

Did I hear right that Peter initally went after Will because of Alicia? Was that confirmed tonight?
Old 01-29-2012, 08:42 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
The Good Wife

Quote:
Did I hear right that Peter initally went after Will because of Alicia? Was that confirmed tonight?
how about we focus on the positive instead?

I liked their scenes together tonight. They really need to get some friendship going again between those two if they are to get back together at some point! We don't want the same BS as with Kalinda. Out of love, out of sight?
Old 01-30-2012, 02:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrose13 (View Post)
Sooooooo what did you guys think?!
the scene where they walk towards each other beginning...guhhh the looks on their faces was so intense
I know, right. And the way music stopped just as they saw each other. That kind of small things makes Willicia OTP for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrose13 (View Post)
I'm so happy Will didn't get indited! A part of me really wishes after Alicia found out, she went back to the office and maybe they had a cute little dance together too and or any other celebratory happy words lol. but it's ok I understand....
Yes, I agree. It would be great to see Alicia have some fun with her firm colleagues for a change. I would love to see her at the celebration because of Will, I think it would mean a lot to him, but her being happy for Will from home will also do.

The one thing I'm extremely happy about is that Alicia from the very beginning when Diane told her about Will's serious situation didn't hesitate for a second to try and help Will. She never questioned whether he's guilty or not. I could care less what Peter thinks, I love that Alicia asked him to stop the grand jury for Will's sake. However, call me, when Alicia refers to Will as something other than "my boss". I know I might wait a while but I'll try to be patient.

As for Alicia calling Will just to make sure how he was doing, that phonecall gave a lot of emotions. I'm grateful she called him and simply showed him that she cared.
Old 01-30-2012, 03:43 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
I liked their scenes together tonight. They really need to get some friendship going again between those two if they are to get back together at some point!
Agreed But it's not just for if they get back together. I like their friendship, it's what caught my eye about them in the first place. They've handled the 'break up' really really well, I want them to grow into a deeper comfort with each other.

Quote:
Out of love, out of sight?
Thanks Carla! I needed the laugh.

Thing is that I'm begining to wonder if they should keep a possible A/W reunion for the last episode or so. The writers clearly know what to do with them when they're in the 'will they, won't they stage'. They're too busy trying to not make it the A/W show that they end up ignoring them all together. We've had more of a reaction from A these past couple epis than we did all while they were together! I don't want a relationship where all we get to see is the sex
Old 01-30-2012, 04:59 AM
Loyal Fan

I've been listening to the song that was playing at Will's office party (Audra Mae's "Here I Go Again") and when you pay close attention to the lyrics, you can't help wondering if they are not meant to convey a message about Will's stance vis-à-vis the future of his relationship with Alicia. It sounds portentous to me! This is the first part:

Well, I don't know where I'm goin',
but I sure know where I've been,
Hanging on the promises of songs of yesterday.
Well I've made up my mind,
No, I'm not wasting no more time,
'cause here I go.

You know I'm looking for an answer,
But I never seem to find what I'm searching for,
Oh Lord, I pray you give me strength to carry on
'cos I know what it means,
Oh, to walk along the lonely street of dreams.