Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-01-2012, 09:04 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabrinaberetta (View Post)
Ok. So, if I understood correctly: both my kids are sick, grandma is probably dying, work sucks, therefore I'm not allowed to have a good laugh when hottie makes a funny joke. Wow. I think my life would suck even more. I'm gonna go and weigh down with worry for the rest of my days, then. Bye bye
Oh wow Sabrina sorry to hear about all that's going on, please don't go! I know I don't post often enough to know the temperature of this thread anymore, but I've always enjoy reading your thoughts, and I hope everything's okay with you!!

I actually really enjoyed the last episode, much more than I've enjoyed the ones before it.

Old 02-01-2012, 09:19 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyzButterfly

Oh wow Sabrina sorry to hear about all that's going on, please don't go! I know I don't post often enough to know the temperature of this thread anymore, but I've always enjoy reading your thoughts, and I hope everything's okay with you!!

I actually really enjoyed the last episode, much more than I've enjoyed the ones before it.
Awwww Chellie Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere! I left this thread once for the attitude of certain posters, I'm not doing it again, I haven't been posting much too for lack of time, real life is crazy lately, but I love our thread and our couple too much. And I'll never stop defending Alicia! We need some balance, don't we?

Hope everything is fine with you! We haven't talked in a while.

Did you love the epi? I loved the phone conversation, it was very sweet.
Old 02-01-2012, 10:01 AM
LGC
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I'm not going anywhere!
Good to hear that, I'm new here but we all root for A/W and posting should be something we enjoy. If it helps in any way, I love your videos So, here I go:

I rewatched Another Ham Sandwich yesterday and I want to share my thoughts.

The scene with Alicia and Will talking on the phone, just before he entered court was so sweet She is obviously worried about him but Will… Will made the time and found the words in that stressful moment to reassure her and tell her to be sorry just for this Grand Jury mess NOT ANYTHING ELSE!!! Simple words, but so meaningful! Her smile while hearing his words, maybe remembering the great moments they shared, was priceless. That speaks volumes, imo.

I was also thinking about the importance of Alicia talking to Peter, especially her attitude. It would have been easier to avoid that discussion with his husband, but helping Will, or trying to fix his situation was necessary and she didn´t dodge the issue.

Far for complaining about A/W in this episode
Old 02-01-2012, 11:19 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Awwww Chellie Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere! I left this thread once for the attitude of certain posters, I'm not doing it again, I haven't been posting much too for lack of time, real life is crazy lately, but I love our thread and our couple too much. And I'll never stop defending Alicia! We need some balance, don't we?

Hope everything is fine with you! We haven't talked in a while.

Did you love the epi? I loved the phone conversation, it was very sweet.
Hi Sabrina I'm glad to hear from you. I'm sorry you are having a hard time. I' m new here so you don't know me but I'm great fan of your videos and fictions. And it's always a pleasure to read your posts.

Such an intense episode. Plenty of Alicia and Will even if they have a short scene together. But like LGD just said Will saying not to be sorry for anything else means a lot.
They are not together anymore but it's so good to see them have so a special relationship. And it's beatiful to see how Diane tells Alicia about the GJ before others. Alicia is not a partner but D gives her A special treatment (so to say) just because I think she's understood how important she is for Will.

Also hearing the sound of A&W voices when they speak to each other is just so perfect!

This is not the right time for them (even if I've always dreamt them to be together Now). Alicia has to take time being with her kids. For a mother children come before any other else, before a husband too. That's life. She feels responsable for their well-being and since she doesn't feel she has done whatever it takes to protect them she will be' not ready for something else.

Will to this point has to understand what he wants from life (he just began a few episodes ago) and IMO next episode will be important for that. And ... I see a marriage in a near future for him and ( it hurts) not to Alicia. Just to Make thinks more complicated.

It's there any possibility (I also hate to think that) Tammy returns from London in the end ot the season? There are only 4 women in his life now: D she's such a good friend more like an older sister; Kalinda she is now his Closest friend; Alicia the love of his life;Tammy ??

I can't wait! And l'età me say it: Will is so damned sexi with the baseball bat.
Old 02-01-2012, 02:01 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere!

I love our thread and our couple too much.
and yeap

Quote:
Originally Posted by LGC (View Post)
The scene with Alicia and Will talking on the phone, just before he entered court was so sweet She is obviously worried about him but Will… Will made the time and found the words in that stressful moment to reassure her and tell her to be sorry just for this Grand Jury mess NOT ANYTHING ELSE!!! Simple words, but so meaningful! Her smile while hearing his words, maybe remembering the great moments they shared, was priceless. That speaks volumes, imo.

I was also thinking about the importance of Alicia talking to Peter, especially her attitude. It would have been easier to avoid that discussion with his husband, but helping Will, or trying to fix his situation was necessary and she didn´t dodge the issue.

Far for complaining about A/W in this episode
I can only agree here. This epi shows so much about these two. I can't wait to have more of them.

Quote:
This is not the right time for them (even if I've always dreamt them to be together Now). Alicia has to take time being with her kids. For a mother children come before any other else, before a husband too. That's life. She feels responsable for their well-being and since she doesn't feel she has done whatever it takes to protect them she will be' not ready for something else.
Yeap, said it already, so I can only agree

Quote:
Will to this point has to understand what he wants from life (he just began a few episodes ago) and IMO next episode will be important for that. And ... I see a marriage in a near future for him and ( it hurts) not to Alicia. Just to Make thinks more complicated.
No, I don't think Will will get married to someone else, I may be wrong, but I don't see that. I'm sure A & W will have their good timing, hardcore shipper here

Last edited by md_em; 02-01-2012 at 02:11 PM
Old 02-01-2012, 09:17 PM
Elite Fan

Hello everyone I am back from my trip and I missed you and the show and AW so much I missed the whole discussion, crap

I read pretty much the whole thread, not everything but I tried Can't remember who posted it but it's a really good interpretation: "WSC, you have no clue what Will and I are to each other." . And this made me laugh and the same time: "Alicia not going to the party, as I said above her children are her priority, it was a family moment and she could have ended at Will’s apartment if she would have gone". Totally true

I have one question about 3x13, Did Kalinda tell Will that Dana was going to hurt Alicia if she didn't give her the file about the McDermott case ? I didn't get it, I mean, somehow, it looked like Will knew, because he said "I can't ask you to do anything", and then Kalinda took the file and he didn't say a word. Am I missing something ?

Eugenia | tumblr ♔| twitter
Old 02-02-2012, 02:27 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessღLove (View Post)
Hello everyone I am back from my trip and I missed you and the show and AW so much I missed the whole discussion, crap

I read pretty much the whole thread, not everything but I tried Can't remember who posted it but it's a really good interpretation: "WSC, you have no clue what Will and I are to each other." . And this made me laugh and the same time: "Alicia not going to the party, as I said above her children are her priority, it was a family moment and she could have ended at Will’s apartment if she would have gone". Totally true

I have one question about 3x13, Did Kalinda tell Will that Dana was going to hurt Alicia if she didn't give her the file about the McDermott case ? I didn't get it, I mean, somehow, it looked like Will knew, because he said "I can't ask you to do anything", and then Kalinda took the file and he didn't say a word. Am I missing something ?
Euge, so nice to have you back

About Will knowing for Alicia I don't know: when Will said to Kalinda your quote, at that time Dana hadn't blackmailed yet Kalinda
Old 02-02-2012, 03:27 AM
New Fan

Good to have an extended promo even if it has only 2 new short scenes

The Good Wife - Episode 3.15 - Live From Damascus - Extended Promo

But the tagline of the promo worries me. It says:

"The time has come for THIS LAWYER to face the consequences

A strong indication that Will will be disbarred?

But what will he do on the show, if shown disbarred. Logically, from show's perspective that can't happen, can it ?

Well, if Peter is back to being the SA despite the corruption, scandal and jail time, anything can happen, esp WIll NOT being disbarred

Loved that Alicia feels Will doesn't deserve to be disbarred and says it We are so with you Girl!

When Alicia asks him what is he going to do, I have a feeling Will says, since i can't practice law while i am suspended pending a decision on my disbarment, i am going to go and play baseball to pass my time. Though, it looks like he is going to beat the crap out of someone..a la Kalinda LOL!

But whatever happens, WILL does look SUPER SEXY with the baseball bat

Last edited by Yashii; 02-02-2012 at 03:41 AM
Old 02-02-2012, 05:12 AM
LGC
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yashii (View Post)
A strong indication that Will will be disbarred?
I think the Discipline Board will take some time before considering his case and during the period they come with a decision he will not be able to work as a lawyer. I believe they will decide on his favor, but this will happen near the end of the season.

Quote:
Finally!!!! Glad you came back Euge

I don't think Kalinda told him anything. Both Kalinda and Will know that he had a weakness (Alicia) and WSC/Dana will go there if they didn't have anything juicy to indict him. So, he asked Kalinda to look for something that would make them "forget" about Alicia. The "I can't ask you to do anything" was more related to her giving it to Dana or her making the case more interesting, by putting the fake mails for example. Will knew she had a contact in the SA Office and it was not Cary.

Only the good ones leave early, I will miss you Caloi
Old 02-02-2012, 11:20 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Loved that Alicia feels Will doesn't deserve to be disbarred and says it We are so with you Girl!
She really cares about him

Quote:
When Alicia asks him what is he going to do, I have a feeling Will says, since i can't practice law while i am suspended pending a decision on my disbarment, i am going to go and play baseball to pass my time. Though, it looks like he is going to beat the crap out of someone..a la Kalinda LOL!
Well if Will plays baseball maybe Alicia will watch him playing, we all know that she liked watching him pitch

Quote:
But whatever happens, WILL does look SUPER SEXY with the baseball bat
THIS. It made him look soooooo hot

Quote:
About Will knowing for Alicia I don't know: when Will said to Kalinda your quote, at that time Dana hadn't blackmailed yet Kalinda
Em, I think the W/K scene happens right after the blackmailing.

Quote:
Both Kalinda and Will know that he had a weakness (Alicia) and WSC/Dana will go there if they didn't have anything juicy to indict him. So, he asked Kalinda to look for something that would make them "forget" about Alicia.
I think this was beyond cute, even in those circumstances Will was about to be indicted by the Grand Jury, he could go to jail and lose his license but he was still thinking about her She is his weakness, and he didn't want WSC to go after that. He knew it would affect her.

God, I need the new episode

Eugenia | tumblr ♔| twitter
Old 02-03-2012, 08:28 AM
Passionate Fan

Hey Euge, how was your trip?

Quote:
No, I don't think Will will get married to someone else,
If he ever did, it would shock me completely.

Old 02-03-2012, 08:48 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyzButterfly (View Post)
Old 02-03-2012, 09:00 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyzButterfly (View Post)
and it would too out of character and an unnecessary complication.

I loved A/W scenes in the last episode, especially the conversation on the phone Everything felt less awkward and again more natural between them.
Old 02-03-2012, 09:21 AM
LGC
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by md_em (View Post)
I don't think Will will get married to someone else
I think Alicia will give them a try, something more serious than an affair But if this is not the case and he finds someone else, it is fine too. The Alicia that I saw while she was with Will was the happiest that I've seen so far, but it is her call (and his of course, but it looks that he has an easier YES).

Only the good ones leave early, I will miss you Caloi
Old 02-03-2012, 10:00 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LGC
The Alicia that I saw while she was with Will was the happiest that I've seen so far
I think that something will happen (no idea what, just speculation) that makes Alicia decide to go for a serious try. But she's not there yet. They're at a point where they're getting close as friends together and things must move forward and develop from here.

As for Alicia being happy, well... Even Grace noticed that