Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-24-2014, 11:39 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
It is all so forced. I understand Alicia needed help with Cary's case but still, this relationship seems so unnecessary to me
Hey guys, still missing Will like crazy!

Yeah, I do think they are forcing it. I'm trying to accept that with Josh gone they have to have at least a half-baked romance with someone new. I like Finn, and I like their friend-chemistry, but they will never have the heat of A/W.

The show really isn't the same without Will. I would have loved to see him there to help defend Cary. I feel like Cary needs someone like him, not as by the book as the others.
Old 11-24-2014, 12:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I would have loved to see him there to help defend Cary. I feel like Cary needs someone like him, not as by the book as the others.
Yeah and I would have loved to see Cary/Will bonding over Kalinda.

Nothing could ever be compared to what Alicia and Will were (let alone replace AW). I really like Matthew Goode, but Julianna and him, that just doesn't work. And this is me speaking without watching S6.

Eugenia | tumblr ♔| twitter
Old 11-24-2014, 02:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Oh wow, can you imagine Will giving Cary advice on how to romance Kalinda?! Will gone, and Cary headed to jail, what a year

Quote:
I really like Matthew Goode, but Julianna and him, that just doesn't work. And this is me speaking without watching S6.
God knows what the writers plans are, but I don't see long term potential in Alicia/ Finn. I see it more as a rebound she might try in order to try to get over Will. I quite like him in the show though, so I hope they end as friends.

My hope is that they put romance on a backburner for Alicia for a long while to come. No more triangles or anything.
Old 11-24-2014, 06:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
The show really isn't the same without Will. I would have loved to see him there to help defend Cary. I feel like Cary needs someone like him, not as by the book as the others.
I completely agree. Gosh can you imagine watching Will being badass and "not by the book" with this case? it would have been such a treat to watch. nothing was better than watching Will be amazing at being a lawyer. I miss him so much on the show. Watching season 6, its so crazy how much of an impact Will's presence made on the show.

I like Matthew Goode too and we know Finn is a good guy but the writers needs to stop making it happen. Their friendship is cute but anything more would just seem even more forced.
This season is just all over the place...very disjointed and not as gripping.
Old 11-25-2014, 08:15 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrose13 (View Post)
for the life of me, I still don't understand what the show is trying to do with these two. it is all so forced. I understand Alicia needed help with Cary's case but still, this relationship seems so unnecessary to me
Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessღLove (View Post)

Nothing could ever be compared to what Alicia and Will were (let alone replace AW). I really like Matthew Goode, but Julianna and him, that just doesn't work. And this is me speaking without watching S6.
I think they're trying too hard to "impress" us with a romance that has no future. I honestly can't feel this chemistry between them, Matthew Goode is great and all, but may be because it was so intense, powerfull and meaningfull with Will that anything else pales in comparison, and it's not believable in my eyes. Maybe it's just me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy1984 (View Post)
Will would have fought so hard to help Cary.
Old 11-25-2014, 12:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
it's not believable in my eyes. Maybe it's just me.
nope, trust me, it's not just you

I MISS WILL I miss watching JC on the screen
Old 11-26-2014, 06:45 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
nope, trust me, it's not just you

Quote:
I MISS WILL I miss watching JC on the screen
Miss him too. WA's interaction brought something more to the show, something that's now missing and it's so visible. It's not the same.
Old 11-26-2014, 10:03 AM
Elite Fan

I watched a whole bunch of W/A videos yesterday.......not a good idea
Old 11-27-2014, 07:36 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I watched a whole bunch of W/A videos yesterday.......not a good idea
Hard times for WA shippers.
Old 11-28-2014, 09:11 PM
Elite Fan

At this point all I want is to see Alicia, Diane and Cary happy (and Kalinda, wherever she will be ).

I feel devastated about AW but think how Alicia must feel, she lost the love of her life I just wish we could see her saying she loved Will. After everything they did to us, that's the least they can do

As for the next title I like

And yet still, her heart is shattered, despite all her efforts to keep it whole. (TV Line)

What do you think?

Old 11-30-2014, 08:13 AM
Elite Fan

I hope she says she loves him too, she has shown it in every way, but never actually said it out loud, it would be nice to hear it.

I love the title.
Old 12-03-2014, 01:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey guys
I just watched the end of season 4 and started to watch season 5 again. Maybe I'm wrong but at the end of season 4 Alicia and Will wanted to speak about everything right ? At least Will wanted it. But they never had this talk in season 5 , why didn't Will try to talk to her ? I mean after this kiss in the car they really had to talk to each other . I can't understand why nobody of these two started this conversation,also Will wanted it. I never thought about it before but I think this was a big "story fail "

“What we’ve learned is about the power of love, though all of the science fiction and the hurdles we’ve had to go through, it’s the love.” - John Noble
Old 12-04-2014, 07:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finity (View Post)
Hey guys
I just watched the end of season 4 and started to watch season 5 again. Maybe I'm wrong but at the end of season 4 Alicia and Will wanted to speak about everything right ? At least Will wanted it. But they never had this talk in season 5 , why didn't Will try to talk to her ? I mean after this kiss in the car they really had to talk to each other . I can't understand why nobody of these two started this conversation,also Will wanted it. I never thought about it before but I think this was a big "story fail "

Well after Hitting the fan, (episode 5 of season 5) Will was clearly mad so I get why he never talked to her.

Anyway, they just wanted to build our hopes up with the S4 finale, they knew Josh was leaving and they misleaded us, which imo was a dirty move (especially with all those interviews hinting AW in S5 ).

Old 12-05-2014, 07:35 AM
Elite Fan

I think if Josh didn't leave, they would have eventually got together for good.

I saw an interview where they said they knew Josh was leaving only around the last few episodes of season 4. I guess they didn't have the time to avoid the misleading. Though, I think they could have done things differently, like have them together (and a little happy) even if for a little time before he died. I guess they went for the real life kind of story, where you don't always get to say goodbye or lose a person while you're in good terms with him/her, and you have to cope with it the best way you can to survive, just like Alicia did, imo.
Old 12-05-2014, 09:33 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeytonForEver! (View Post)
I think if Josh didn't leave, they would have eventually got together for good.

Of course, Alicia and Will always found their way back to each other

Quote:
where you don't always get to say goodbye or lose a person while you're in good terms with him/her, and you have to cope with it the best way you can to survive, just like Alicia did, imo.
Yeah but I just wish they had hinted Alicia's feelings for Will a little bit more. The whole AW story was left in the limbo, there's no closure or whatsoever. Did Alicia love Will? I think she did but I really need to hear her saying it out loud.