Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-14-2016, 01:31 AM
Supreme Fan

Can't wait for more news regarding the spin-off!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 07-14-2016, 04:37 PM
Elite Fan

Christine! Fingers crossed for that Emmy!!

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 07-15-2016, 12:04 AM
Supreme Fan

Well, at least one for TBBT
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 07-15-2016, 12:25 AM
Extreme Fan

I like how unapologetic she is on TBBT.
Old 07-19-2016, 12:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Well, at least one for TBBT
There wasn't much of a chance this season tbh so I'm glad she's getting her shot for TBBT

Quote:
I like how unapologetic she is on TBBT.
It's so much like her

Old 07-21-2016, 03:14 AM
Supreme Fan

It's so much her indeed
Old 07-22-2016, 09:06 PM
Elite Fan

I can't believe Christine got nominated for TBBT and not TGW I mean I love her role in TBBT but I can't believe she hasn't won an Emmy for her work as Diane Lockhart
And they nominated Emilia ????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)

Was Christine there for vacations? I can't remember (sorry for twisting the knife)
Nah it's fine! She spent Christmas and New Year's Eve in Buenos Aires and Rio (Brazil). She said it in an interview before coming here but again, I didn't even know where to start looking It was her first Xmas without her husband and her first Xmas on summer!

Quote:
Sorry for the late response ^^ Yeah, I was reading about Argetina today and about the gay status in South America. It was better than I thought. We are still not interested in the majority of South America, but there are two cities we really want to see. We'll probably combine them on a once in a lifetime trip. Buenos Aires & Rio de Janeiro. Both close to nature aswell. You make the city sound even more appealing, thanks for that!
Yeah I mean if you come all the way from Europe to here, you better do 2/3 cities at least I'm glad you said that

Quote:
Oh, nice, the Netherlands. It's such a boring country for me, but I've lived in it since my birth, so yeah There's barely any nature, hills, or anything. Just cities and lots of grass. There's a reason why we escape so much
I bet it's lovely! I hear nothing but great things about the Netherlands from Carol, she's been living there for 2/3 years.

Oh and I have to ask, how's Queen Máxima? Do people like her?

Eugenia | tumblr ♔| twitter
Old 07-24-2016, 07:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I can't believe Christine got nominated for TBBT and not TGW I mean I love her role in TBBT but I can't believe she hasn't won an Emmy for her work as Diane Lockhart
Hey there's still the spin off so she may get more chances

Quote:
And they nominated Emilia ????
So? They nominated Kerri Russel so why not?
I mean they still nominate Maggie Smith for a show that was done with 3 seasons ago
but really even if she had scored a nomination, CB couldn't have won against the strength of the other parts. Diane was never anything but an afterthought for TGW

They're the ones who did CB wrong

Quote:
She spent Christmas and New Year's Eve in Buenos Aires and Rio (Brazil).
Now that's the way to spend Xmas (I know you'd rather have snow than a pool party for Xmas but for us Northerners, it's exotic )

Quote:
She said it in an interview before coming here but again, I didn't even know where to start looking
Yeah. Same with me when I knew Matt and Archie were doing a photoshoot in Paris. kind of a big city with lots of places for a photoshoot
And then it turned out they shot a few blocks from where my sister was working and I've been to that hotel and those gardens maaaany times. Oh well

Quote:
It was her first Xmas without her husband and her first Xmas on summer!
Aww yeah I remember

Quote:
Yeah I mean if you come all the way from Europe to here, you better do 2/3 cities at least I'm glad you said that
Oh when we do come, it'll be for at least a month so we'll have time to do several big cities and ofc Buenos Aires will be on top of the list, and probably others as well.

Quote:
I bet it's lovely! I hear nothing but great things about the Netherlands from Carol, she's been living there for 2/3 years.
She came all this way and I missed her in Paris! Of all days to get sick! I was so sick I stayed in bed for a week

Quote:
Oh and I have to ask, how's Queen Máxima? Do people like her?
New part for Christine?

Old 07-24-2016, 09:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Emilia is kinda known as bad actress, though.
Keri Russell... I saw her in that strange show Felicity. She just looks basic.
Old 07-24-2016, 11:28 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Hey there's still the spin off so she may get more chances
Yeah the spin off...

Quote:
So? They nominated Kerri Russel so why not?
I mean they still nominate Maggie Smith for a show that was done with 3 seasons ago
but really even if she had scored a nomination, CB couldn't have won against the strength of the other parts. Diane was never anything but an afterthought for TGW

They're the ones who did CB wrong

The Americans is probably the most snubbed show I've ever come across so even if Keri didn't deserve it, it doesn't even make it up for the all the previous snubs
I love Keri's work in TA btw, this season was amazing

Maggie Smith owned every single scene she was on in Downton Abbey, I don't blame the Emmy voters

The supporting actress category in drama this year got me like I hope Maura wins.
I haven't watched unREAL but I loved Constance Zimmer on HoC.

Quote:
Now that's the way to spend Xmas (I know you'd rather have snow than a pool party for Xmas but for us Northerners, it's exotic )
Not that I mind watching the fireworks while I swim in my pool but I'd love to have snow for a change
Besides, all the xmas decorations involve snow and winter related stuff, it's ridiculous because it's usually 30°C here by December

Quote:
Yeah. Same with me when I knew Matt and Archie were doing a photoshoot in Paris. kind of a big city with lots of places for a photoshoot
And then it turned out they shot a few blocks from where my sister was working and I've been to that hotel and those gardens maaaany times. Oh well
Noooo
Well at least you met Archie

Quote:
Oh when we do come, it'll be for at least a month so we'll have time to do several big cities and ofc Buenos Aires will be on top of the list, and probably others as well.
There's so much to see! Patagonia, which is the south of the country, is lovely, especially Ushuaia, which is known as "the end of the world". Another wonderful city is Bariloche. Well basically all the Andes zone is amazing Oh and the Aconcagua! It's the highest mountain outside of Asia. It's suuuper cold though.
The Iguazú falls which are north-east are amazing as well, one of the 7 wonders Over there on the other hand is very warm! It's almost in a tropical area so it's warm and wet, unlike the Patagonia which is dry and cold

As for the rest of South America, I'm dying to go to Machu Picchu, Rio, Venezuela and Colombia

Quote:
She came all this way and I missed her in Paris! Of all days to get sick! I was so sick I stayed in bed for a week
I remember!

Quote:
New part for Christine?
Why not? Christine look like an actual Queen most of the time

Old 07-27-2016, 06:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
The Americans is probably the most snubbed show I've ever come across
As an underrated cure for insomnia maybe

Quote:
Maggie Smith owned every single scene she was on in Downton Abbey, I don't blame the Emmy voters
She's amazing but nominating her in the middle of all these women who have much bigger and meatier parts, snubbing others for the spot, is kinda ridiculous. She is the best thing about DA, we get it, but that's not a reason enough, especially after she won already.

Quote:
I haven't watched unREAL but I loved Constance Zimmer on HoC.
Oh man, she's SO good on UnReal. I was shocked she was nominated because it's an underdog show and her character is so layered with a big layer of bitch on top but I'm glad the Emmys recognized her work. You should check out UnReal, it's brilliant and it has great female characters.

Quote:
Not that I mind watching the fireworks while I swim in my pool but I'd love to have snow for a change
it's overrated, trust me but I do get it. Xmas is a holiday that was decidedly "conceived" with winter in mind (which is hilarious since Jesus was born in Bethlehem in September so definitely no snow

Quote:
Well at least you met Archie
AND Christine (not to twist the knife or anything )

Quote:
As for the rest of South America, I'm dying to go to Machu Picchu, Rio, Venezuela and Colombia
You'll have more money for travel when you have a steady work

Quote:
Why not? Christine look like an actual Queen most of the time
She's amazing! I kinda wish the spin-off won't last so she can get her own show on cable. Or a recurring part in Grace and Frankie

Old 07-31-2016, 03:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
She's amazing but nominating her in the middle of all these women who have much bigger and meatier parts, snubbing others for the spot, is kinda ridiculous. She is the best thing about DA, we get it, but that's not a reason enough, especially after she won already.
And Maggie doesn't even attend
I'm gonna be honest I didn't even check the nominations once they were out, I think it took me a few days, I'm not feeling the Emmys this year

Quote:
Oh man, she's SO good on UnReal. I was shocked she was nominated because it's an underdog show and her character is so layered with a big layer of bitch on top but I'm glad the Emmys recognized her work. You should check out UnReal, it's brilliant and it has great female characters.
Yep I've read nothing but good things about that show. The problem is Netflix has spoiled me, I only watch tv shows that streaming on Netflix now, I find it annoying to have to download the episodes

Quote:
it's overrated, trust me but I do get it. Xmas is a holiday that was decidedly "conceived" with winter in mind (which is hilarious since Jesus was born in Bethlehem in September so definitely no snow
What I find annoying is that for most Americans spending Xmas in Summer is considered "exotic", and it's actually a reality for HALF OF THE WORLD

Quote:
AND Christine (not to twist the knife or anything )
Yeah I remember So lucky!
But again, I don't know if I would dare to approach Christine if I ever see her. I saw Jules and I froze! I think I would only talk to Archie, she's so sweet and down to Earth

Quote:
Or a recurring part in Grace and Frankie
Grace and Frankie is on my list! Now that I finished Stranger Things I might watch it before my Winter vacations end.

Old 11-02-2016, 11:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERussia (View Post)
Keri Russell... I saw her in that strange show Felicity. She just looks basic.
Felicity is the reason why every WB actor/actress needs approval before doing any appearance change. She chopped her hair off and the fans stopped watching
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 11-06-2016, 02:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fulfilledღ (View Post)
Felicity is the reason why every WB actor/actress needs approval before doing any appearance change. She chopped her hair off and the fans stopped watching
Should have just gotten her a wig. But I guess WB is/was too cheap.

Is Christine going to be on anymore episodes of TBBT this season?

- Mel
Old 11-06-2016, 09:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Throttle (View Post)
Should have just gotten her a wig. But I guess WB is/was too cheap.
The WB did always fly under the radar for more creativity and not so much action and showy stuff. I guess that's the reason why
{EphramAmy}
patricia