Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I need gifs of this

Old 04-02-2013, 06:10 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
I need gifs of this
you mean like these?

CREDIT

I couldn't resist and made a fan video

Old 04-02-2013, 06:49 AM
Dedicated Fan

Love the .gifs and Kurt and Diane!

Hoping we get to see their wedding in the show.

Wondering, why do people think Kurt hesitated about the marriage idea (maybe just for obvious reasons, their differences, practicalities...)?
Old 04-02-2013, 06:58 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy1984 (View Post)
Wondering, why do people think Kurt hesitated about the marriage idea (maybe just for obvious reasons, their differences, practicalities...)?
I think he hesitated because she hesitated. I have a really long explanation, not sure you want me to go into details Not even sure I can explain it properly. But we know he'd already asked her once and she'd said no and now she was the one asking, but he couldn't be sure she really meant it. Then later he thought she was embarrassed about the proposal, while she was already dealing with what Kalinda told her, that she should put her relationship with Kurt on hold. I think Kurt just wanted to make it easy for Diane, by saying that they should wait, bcause he thought that was what she wanted.
Old 04-02-2013, 07:20 AM
Elite Fan

OMGGGGGGGGG THAT VIDEO!!! Chapel of Love?!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that song

And the GIFS thank you thank you thank you

I think Kurt hesistated cause he was a bit shock too. I mean he asked her before, so it came as a surprise to him. Especially cause Diane was so vulnerable at the moment, I think he wanted her to have a clear head about it. Like in that scene in her office, she wanted it

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 04-02-2013, 07:25 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiki17 (View Post)
OMGGGGGGGGG THAT VIDEO!!! Chapel of Love?!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that song
me too, and as I kept tweeting they are married it somehow got into my head and will never leave it again I guess This is my nr1 McHart song from now on.

Quote:
And the GIFS thank you thank you thank you
That scene was just and the almost kiss is the best

Quote:
I think Kurt hesistated cause he was a bit shock too. I mean he asked her before, so it came as a surprise to him. Especially cause Diane was so vulnerable at the moment, I think he wanted her to have a clear head about it. Like in that scene in her office, she wanted it
yes, he wanted her to be sure what she wanted, that's why I'm sure that once she made up her mind in the end nothing could really stop them anymore. They belong together. Period. It's
Old 04-02-2013, 07:35 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
She was wasn't she? It's so rare to see her like that

I was really proud of her for going for eaxctly what she wants the most. though that's probably how she got where she is today.

Quote:
I think he hesitated because she hesitated. I have a really long explanation, not sure you want me to go into details
Hey, I'm all about the long explanations I'd love it!

But I get what you mean, I'd kinda forgotten that she had hesitated before. It hasn't always been plain sailing for these two.

Quote:
Then later he thought she was embarrassed about the proposal, while she was already dealing with what Kalinda told her, that she should put her relationship with Kurt on hold.
Personally I think they overplayed all of Diane's 'skeletons'- I mean, maybe these things are damaging, but none of them was something she herself did wrong. I don't think its a bad thing she can be with a man with different views- I think it shows what a great judge she would make. And who better to argue her own case than Diane?
Old 04-02-2013, 07:48 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
She was wasn't she? It's so rare to see her like that
yes, so rare and yet we have always known she has this side and now we finally saw it, I just loved it! And the fact that she shared all this with Kurt shows how much she trusts him and she was willing to open up to him, like she rarely does, made my heart melt.
Quote:
I was really proud of her for going for eaxctly what she wants the most. though that's probably how she got where she is today.
right? I was ready to accept that she's willing to choose career over Kurt again and then bang, she made up her mind. Gosh how I love her for it! And it's not like I think Kurt's views could really endanger her campaign, but at least it helped to push them towards each other and make the whole thing official, so he won't be a skeletion anymore.
Quote:
Hey, I'm all about the long explanations I'd love it!
All I've been doing these last 2 days was analizing everything about them, so I'm up for any discussion
Quote:
But I get what you mean, I'd kinda forgotten that she had hesitated before. It hasn't always been plain sailing for these two.
yep, especially bc the writers made it even more complicated with going for the 'they haven't met in a year' crap. Like now they made it look like that again, forgetting that the last episode they ended with arranging the fishing date. It was kind of annoying again. One more reason to root for them to get married, bc then we at least know they are together off screen.
Quote:
Personally I think they overplayed all of Diane's 'skeletons'- I mean, maybe these things are damaging, but none of them was something she herself did wrong.
It's hard to believe that Diane really did sth wrong herself, so I'm not surprised they went for such things. I don't think they overplayed it (well maybe the fanfic stuff, but it was the funniest thing ever, so I don't mind ), Kalinda needed to be thorough, and she sure was.
Quote:
I don't think its a bad thing she can be with a man with different views- I think it shows what a great judge she would make. And who better to argue her own case than Diane?
I don't think it's a bad thing either, but I can see why voters would be shocked by it...but not if she doesn't hide it. She's married to a republican, they will deal with it. I think it might even make her more popular
Old 04-02-2013, 09:01 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yupppp! I kept thinking, damn if only Alicia would make a decision like Diane But of course Diane has so many more years of experience and also has complete different experiences than Alicia.

Quote:
I don't think it's a bad thing either, but I can see why voters would be shocked by it...but not if she doesn't hide it. She's married to a republican, they will deal with it. I think it might even make her more popular
Yea the skelentons weren't bad, but voters in this country are slow They let stupid things like that sway them. The Republican thing, well that is ok there are many couples on TV that are Dem/Rep and loved.

Quote:
And the fact that she shared all this with Kurt shows how much she trusts him and she was willing to open up to him, like she rarely does, made my heart melt.
Mine too to finally let that person in and want to share everything with them

Quote:
'they haven't met in a year' crap. Like now they made it look like that again, forgetting that the last episode they ended with arranging the fishing date. It was kind of annoying again.
Yea damn writers, they had to go with that year BS

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 04-02-2013, 09:04 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
yep, especially bc the writers made it even more complicated with going for the 'they haven't met in a year' crap. Like now they made it look like that again, forgetting that the last episode they ended with arranging the fishing date. It was kind of annoying again. One more reason to root for them to get married, bc then we at least know they are together off screen.
Yep, I think the Kings are more trustworthy with relationships off-screen. I I think Kurt is part of their plan for Diane's ending in the series- which I trust will be as happy as she deserves.

Quote:

Kalinda needed to be thorough, and she sure was.
I guess for me, it's hard to believe Diane would be scrutinized to that extent for the job she's being offered... so it felt like a plot device- though I did love that it gave a moment for a scene with her and Kalinda. I loved how Kalinda was so sure Diane had written it. And CB's delivery of "I'm happy for them!' had me in stitches- though I have to say I totally think that's the sort of fantasy she'd have about Kurt, so maybe she did write it, who knows

Quote:
I think it might even make her more popular
Exactly, she comes off more open-minded, and Kurt appeals to everyone she doesn't appeal to. I have to say I always thought she'd go into politics, she would have my vote in a heartbeat
Old 04-02-2013, 09:15 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiki17 (View Post)
Yupppp! I kept thinking, damn if only Alicia would make a decision like Diane But of course Diane has so many more years of experience and also has complete different experiences than Alicia
they can still unmake it with her as well, it seems to be a pattern for the writers. That's why I want to think they got married right away bc then at least it's not so easy to turn back from that anymore.
Quote:
Yea the skelentons weren't bad, but voters in this country are slow They let stupid things like that sway them. The Republican thing, well that is ok there are many couples on TV that are Dem/Rep and loved.
And Diane and Kurt should be one of those couples!
Quote:
Mine too to finally let that person in and want to share everything with them
She must have told him everything and I loved how understanding he was! "You are good at this" he really was!
Quote:
Yea damn writers, they had to go with that year BS
I hated them for it during the episode, we've had that twice already, why again? Would have made more sense otherwise. But I'm glad that at least she obviously kept track of him (she knew he was working on a case right away!!!) and thought about him, she admitted it!
Quote:
Yep, I think the Kings are more trustworthy with relationships off-screen. I I think Kurt is part of their plan for Diane's ending in the series- which I trust will be as happy as she deserves.
I have been hoping for that since GCO and what we got now is even more than I thought we would! I couldn't be happier!
Quote:
And CB's delivery of "I'm happy for them!' had me in stitches- though I have to say I totally think that's the sort of fantasy she'd have about Kurt, so maybe she did write it, who knows
her reaction was priceless and let's hope she fantasizes about Kurt like that
Quote:
she would have my vote in a heartbeat
mine as well, obviously
Old 04-02-2013, 09:39 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I kept thinking, damn if only Alicia would make a decision like Diane
IKR, but like, why would they, when they can torture everyone for literally years on end instead?

Seriously, it's to Alicia's detriment that she hasn't gotten to know Diane better. Diane has a lot of qualities that she could learn from- she's proactive, and unapologetic for it. I love how she just doesn't give a damn sometimes.

Quote:
"You are good at this" he really was!
I loved that moment. I bet it was the moment when she realized she had to marry him.
Old 04-02-2013, 09:48 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Seriously, it's to Alicia's detriment that she hasn't gotten to know Diane better. Diane has a lot of qualities that she could learn from- she's proactive, and unapologetic for it.
well friendship is a two way street, Diane didn't let her too close to her either...
Quote:
I love how she just doesn't give a damn sometimes.
yep, me too. that's sth we all need to learn, bc it helps to get ahead.
Quote:
I loved that moment. I bet it was the moment when she realized she had to marry him.
it really was the most intimate moment between them that we ever saw, it made Diane's proposal even more justified
Old 04-02-2013, 10:00 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
well friendship is a two way street, Diane didn't let her too close to her either...
Totally, I think what Will said about Diane is right, she will only mentor a woman till she views them as competition, but it's sad.

Also, I will never forget the look Diane gave Alicia at the beginning, when she said she quit her career for her kids, she just looked at her (to me) as if to think 'sucker!'- But I love them both, for their differences as much as in spite of them.
Old 04-02-2013, 11:03 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Totally, I think what Will said about Diane is right, she will only mentor a woman till she views them as competition, but it's sad.
I don't think it was because of that at all. The Diane we saw in the Pilot was not the Diane we know and love. It was a mistake from the writers to abandon the D/A relationship for so long imo, it would have turned out differently. But we know they kind of suck at dealing with relationships in general, not sure why. The only one that seems to be steady since the middle of s2 are Diane and Will.
Quote:
Also, I will never forget the look Diane gave Alicia at the beginning, when she said she quit her career for her kids, she just looked at her (to me) as if to think 'sucker!'- But I love them both, for their differences as much as in spite of them.
I can only repeat myself that wasn't the Diane we know