Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-27-2016, 02:17 PM
Master Fan

I tripped and got a decent sized scrape just below my left knee on Sunday.

Radon has been resolved. Can't believe closing is in 2 days..
I made my icon.
Old 04-28-2016, 02:13 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
hey friends

How was the weekend?
How was London?

Feeling a bit sick the past couple of days, so haven't been as active as usual (on this site aswell ). Feeling better each day though! Nothing big to report other than that I guess. We're looking forward to our NYC/Washington trip in a month.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 04-28-2016, 06:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I tripped and got a decent sized scrape just below my left knee on Sunday.
Careful with the knees, Gaby. If it swells up, go see someone.

Quote:
Feeling a bit sick the past couple of days, so haven't been as active as usual (on this site aswell ). Feeling better each day though! Nothing big to report other than that I guess. We're looking forward to our NYC/Washington trip in a month.
Hope you feel better soon, Ingmar. Especially with the trip to plan and all.

London was good. I'm really not a fan of the city. If NYC is the city that never sleeps, London has got to be the city that never woke up but there's geeky things to do and the company was perfect so it's all good

Spring cleaning this weekend. Now that my shoulder seems to be on the mend, I have things to do that I put off for too long.
Also: duck pastrami. I'm dying to try it and my smoke alarm needs new batteries so it's the perfect time (indoors smoking can be inconvenient but hey, I'm not waiting to have a big house with a garden to cook what I want )

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 04-29-2016, 03:09 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Careful with the knees, Gaby. If it swells up, go see someone.

Hope you feel better soon, Ingmar. Especially with the trip to plan and all.

London was good. I'm really not a fan of the city. If NYC is the city that never sleeps, London has got to be the city that never woke up but there's geeky things to do and the company was perfect so it's all good

Spring cleaning this weekend. Now that my shoulder seems to be on the mend, I have things to do that I put off for too long.
Also: duck pastrami. I'm dying to try it and my smoke alarm needs new batteries so it's the perfect time (indoors smoking can be inconvenient but hey, I'm not waiting to have a big house with a garden to cook what I want )
Feeling better already, so that's good! Good to hear you're doing better with your shoulder aswell. Spring cleaning has to happen here aswell. Planning to do that next weekend, since we will have a long weekend! 4 whole days, wohoo!

London is one of my favorite cities, but don't ask me why, lol. Glad that your company was great though <3

Weeeekend!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 04-29-2016, 03:00 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Feeling better already, so that's good!
nobody wants to be sick on the weekend!

Quote:
Spring cleaning has to happen here aswell. Planning to do that next weekend, since we will have a long weekend! 4 whole days, wohoo!
but you have great motivation, you're moving soon

Quote:
London is one of my favorite cities, but don't ask me why, lol. Glad that your company was great though <3
I always say the best part about London is that it makes Paris look better

New York though, that's another story.

Old 04-29-2016, 05:36 PM
Master Fan

We closed today! Of course, it was not without problems. Our final walkthrough was supposed to be at 11, but then we heard via our realtor that the seller was feeling not well, all stressed from the move, so he was not ready at 11. Ultimately we got our walkthrough at 1. Not everything was removed from the house, so some money is being held in escrow to assure it would get done. We got to our attorney's office at 240 and signed paperwork for an hour and a half before the sellers showed up and then it was an hour with them signing stuff. We're told we'll get the keys on Monday. This weekend is going to be so stressful.
I made my icon.
Old 04-30-2016, 02:22 PM
Elite Fan

Mazel Tov! First place together! How exciting!

Quote:
This weekend is going to be so stressful.
Just picture the good moments that await you and you'll be fine

Old 05-01-2016, 02:24 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Mazel Tov! First place together! How exciting!

Just picture the good moments that await you and you'll be fine
Exactly this ^^
Old 05-01-2016, 05:32 PM
Elite Fan

and when are you moving Ingmar?

Old 05-02-2016, 03:43 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
and when are you moving Ingmar?
They're still building our new appartment building. They expect to be done around December. It's a long wait, but hopefully worth it!
Old 05-02-2016, 06:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
They're still building our new appartment building. They expect to be done around December. It's a long wait, but hopefully worth it!
oh that's right! I thought it was July

Me getting ahead of myself again. Happens all the time.

Old 05-02-2016, 06:40 PM
Master Fan

We have keys! New locks tomorrow morning, but yeah, we have keys! Cleaning wasn't perfect when we walked around today, but it was decent enough (only a few boxes of cardboard left and some dusty floors), so we allowed the release of escrowed funds.

And hey. The seller left the fridge, washer, and dryer. Now hopefully they don't need replacing soon. Radon mitigation to commence a week from Thursday.
I made my icon.
Old 05-03-2016, 05:23 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BepperGirl (View Post)
We have keys! New locks tomorrow morning, but yeah, we have keys! Cleaning wasn't perfect when we walked around today, but it was decent enough (only a few boxes of cardboard left and some dusty floors), so we allowed the release of escrowed funds.

And hey. The seller left the fridge, washer, and dryer. Now hopefully they don't need replacing soon. Radon mitigation to commence a week from Thursday.
Keys! Yay Congrats Gaby
Old 05-03-2016, 06:50 PM
Elite Fan

Congrats Gaby!

Old 05-03-2016, 09:01 PM
Master Fan

Thanks, guys. I think we're going to try to do some painting this weekend before we move our stuff in.

Also, my dad and his brother are driving up from Florida during the second half of this week, so they want to see the place on their way, so I'll see them on Saturday afternoon (they're spending Friday night at my great aunt's house, which is half an hour from girlfriend's parents). Girlfriend's parents are also planning on coming up on Saturday afternoon since while girlfriend's dad has seen the place a number of times, her mom hasn't. So it'll be the first time one of my parents meets girlfriend's parents. My mom is coming down when we move the big stuff and that's when Mom meets girlfriend's parents. I hope all the parents all get along.
I made my icon.

Last edited by BepperGirl; 05-03-2016 at 09:07 PM