Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-28-2015, 05:02 PM
Master Fan

I'm back! LOL

This time because of US Weekly. The JM/AP scene split thing. I really hate JM that she couldn't be a professional.

- Mel
Old 10-28-2015, 11:14 PM
Master Fan

It's official, my childhood home is on the market. I wonder how long it'll take for it to sell.
I made my icon.
Old 10-28-2015, 11:23 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BepperGirl (View Post)
It's official, my childhood home is on the market. I wonder how long it'll take for it to sell.
Aw, that always gives mixed feelings
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 10-29-2015, 01:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
Aw, that always gives mixed feelings
It does. On the one hand, I understand how it is a major money drain for my dad and he wants to be free of it. On the other hand, where am I going to put all my crap? And when I have events in Albany, I don't think there's room for me and girlfriend at Mom's all the time.
I made my icon.
Old 10-29-2015, 05:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
It does. On the one hand, I understand how it is a major money drain for my dad and he wants to be free of it. On the other hand, where am I going to put all my crap? And when I have events in Albany, I don't think there's room for me and girlfriend at Mom's all the time.

- Mel
Old 10-29-2015, 08:16 PM
Elite Fan

Mel! I missed you again How have you been??

Quote:
This time because of US Weekly. The JM/AP scene split thing. I really hate JM that she couldn't be a professional.
Well we're glad to have you back, even for that
It sucks that it came to that, doesn't it? Is it high school or something?

Quote:
That sucks, Gaby
I've lived through that twice. After my grandma went to a home, they sold her house because they needed the money to pay for a good retirement home. I spent so much time there as a kid, I have my best childhood memories there, I helped my grandfather paint murals on the walls. It was home.
Then my parents moved to the mountains and sold the house I grew up in.
And now my Mom is trying to sell the mountain place too. I hate that but I get it. She wants to buy a place closer to a big city and she needs the money. Still, it's the one place I have left from my childhood!
And I don't even know what I'm going to do with all the stuff I have there either.

Quote:
In the end we only really missed the Na Pali Coast (google it, it's beautiful)
wow

Quote:
It's funny..before our trip we both said this would be our only visit to Hawaii, but now we have seen Kauai...worth the flights. The stay is quite cheap actually, it's the flights that are the most expensive.
That's usually the case. I have friends in Mexico who have been trying to get me to visit for years but the flights are ridiculous. Once there though, I'm sure everything will be crazy cheap but yeah the flights are the hard part.

Quote:
If we go again in a few years we will only visit two of the islands though.
Heh your crazy schedule got you exhausted already eh?

Quote:
We expect to like Kauai and Maui the most, with Oahu as a close third.
Maybe the tour will change your mind but that's also what I heard and read about it. It's where people live and where the big cities are so it makes sense

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 10-30-2015, 01:32 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Sounds hard for sure I spent lots of time in my mums house, so when she died it was very hard knowing the house would no longer be in the family. Big hug from me!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 10-31-2015, 11:11 PM
Supreme Fan

Safely arrived on Maui!
Old 11-01-2015, 01:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayshappy (View Post)
Safely arrived on Maui!
Glad you arrived safely! Whats the weather like? Probably beautiful. Have fun!

- Mel
Old 11-01-2015, 06:12 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Throttle (View Post)
Glad you arrived safely! Whats the weather like? Probably beautiful. Have fun!
Hot as hell, lol. According to the people we spoke to it's hotter than usual this time of year. That said..the nature and the ocean really makes you forget the heat at times. So far Maui is a lot better than the Big Island nature wise and public transport wise. We love it.

How are you doing?
Old 11-01-2015, 09:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
According to the people we spoke to it's hotter than usual this time of year.
The weather is crazy everywhere! There was snow in the mountains last week but it's like the beach in Paris

Quote:
That said..the nature and the ocean really makes you forget the heat at times.
Is it warm enough to go skinny dipping?
(or regular swimming with a swimsuit, whatever )

Quote:
So far Maui is a lot better than the Big Island nature wise and public transport wise. We love it.
Maui looks amazing!

I'm good. I can't wait to get rid of my couch-potato brother though and I'm off to Porto on Friday for almost 3 weeks but I'll keep posting. Maybe I'll even post pictures. It's a beautiful city.

Old 11-01-2015, 09:59 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
The weather is crazy everywhere! There was snow in the mountains last week but it's like the beach in Paris

Is it warm enough to go skinny dipping?
(or regular swimming with a swimsuit, whatever )

Maui looks amazing!

I'm good. I can't wait to get rid of my couch-potato brother though and I'm off to Porto on Friday for almost 3 weeks but I'll keep posting. Maybe I'll even post pictures. It's a beautiful city.
Crashing family..most awesome thing there is..cough cough. Totally get how you feel!
Oeh nice, three weeks away! Pictures, pictures, pictures!

Oh yeah, skinny dipping is possible temperature wise, but we don't want to attract everyone on the beach, so we keep it in our swimming pants :p

When we are home (in less than two weeks I will post the links to our Big Island, Maui and Oahu pictures. Maui is awesome so far. Great restaurant in our resort too, which is quite handy. Maui even has a Hardrock Café..awesome. We always find one, lol. Even here.
Old 11-03-2015, 12:17 AM
Supreme Fan

Don't have much time to post, but I have uploaded the pics of Maui so far: https://www.flickr.com/gp/135405598@N05/C3JU75

And Big Island: https://www.flickr.com/gp/135405598@N05/X535L6

Maui is amazing so far!
Old 11-03-2015, 03:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Don't have much time to post,
Thanks for still posting and remembering us from Paradise though

Quote:
Maui is amazing so far!
oh wow

Quote:
Crashing family..most awesome thing there is..cough cough. Totally get how you feel!
at least it's not my Mom

Quote:
Oeh nice, three weeks away! Pictures, pictures, pictures!
I will try my best. If I don't have good ones, I'll just steal them from J

Quote:
Oh yeah, skinny dipping is possible temperature wise, but we don't want to attract everyone on the beach, so we keep it in our swimming pants :p
if you're worried about becoming an attraction then it's better to keep your clothes on

Quote:
Great restaurant in our resort too, which is quite handy.
I was going to ask about the food earlier but I always feel like I sound obsessed or something but now that you're mentioning it How has it been?

Quote:
Maui even has a Hardrock Café..awesome.
well the food in Paris sucks but the place is brilliant.

Old 11-03-2015, 11:23 PM
Supreme Fan

Oh, the food is quite good. We are tough eaters, so it's always a challenge to find something, but we always do. This resort in particular. The first day we both ordered a salad and fish&chips. Normally salads are quite small..not here. It was enough for dinner on its own, lol. We still ate both, but damn, that was a lot...and it was cheap. Other things are great too.