Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-10-2015, 08:56 PM
Master Fan

Definitely try not to take her for granted. Sometimes I feel like I don't do nearly enough for her, but I hear that she thinks the same, it kind of balances out in a way? We bought tickets for our first big trip last night, too. 5 months away, which is longer than we've been dating, but oh hell. You only live once. And we're taking another vacation a month before that, but it's somehow less because it's within driving distance whereas this September trip, we need to fly.
I made my icon.
Old 04-11-2015, 12:56 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Sometimes I feel like I don't do nearly enough for her, but I hear that she thinks the same, it kind of balances out in a way?
Heh it's a common disorder and it only shows you care so don't worry about it. You don't need to "do" anything, just be there for her if she needs you. Relationships are about the little things, not big gestures or "romantic" stuff, that's movies.

Quote:
We bought tickets for our first big trip last night, too. 5 months away, which is longer than we've been dating, but oh hell. You only live once.
Awww cool. Where are you going?

Quote:
And we're taking another vacation a month before that, but it's somehow less because it's within driving distance whereas this September trip, we need to fly.
Heh when I think I used to hate flying. Now I only hate it when I come back.

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 04-11-2015, 06:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
just be there for her if she needs you.
which is why I went over when I was done with work on the evening of the 1st since she wasn't feeling well.

We're flying to San Jose, California. Her best friend lives near there and I have some friends within an hour of there as well. But we're mainly going because Linda and Alan (that's her best friend and Linda's husband) are partaking in the Highland Games over Labour Day weekend.
I made my icon.
Old 04-12-2015, 01:10 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BepperGirl (View Post)
which is why I went over when I was done with work on the evening of the 1st since she wasn't feeling well.

We're flying to San Jose, California. Her best friend lives near there and I have some friends within an hour of there as well. But we're mainly going because Linda and Alan (that's her best friend and Linda's husband) are partaking in the Highland Games over Labour Day weekend.
Sounds good!

Decided to go for the Iphone 6 plus anyway btw. Battery and Camera are pretty important to me and I like the Apple interface. They're expensive, but you do get quality..I hope Plus the device is worth more in 3 years if I decide to sell it.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 04-12-2015, 01:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

Hi everyone! How was your weekend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
I just can't sleep tonight, I feel lonely
I feel you

Quote:
Yes, I'm using tv addiction to help but hey, at least it's not sweets!
I must go back to the tv, because right now I'm mostly addicted to online shopping
Old 04-12-2015, 02:22 PM
Elite Fan

I should change the OT title to "So long Kiki, it was nice knowing you" because now that Hillary announced she's running, we may never see Kiki again

Quote:
Friends are the best reason to travel, especially with a loved one.

Quote:
They're expensive, but you do get quality
no you don't but it's your money

Quote:
I feel you
Hey Kate! Long time no see! And remember your insomnia buddy when you can't sleep and feel lonely

Quote:
I must go back to the tv, because right now I'm mostly addicted to online shopping
what are the signs of addiction? How much did you spend already?

Old 04-13-2015, 05:00 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
I should change the OT title to "So long Kiki, it was nice knowing you" because now that Hillary announced she's running, we may never see Kiki again

Friends are the best reason to travel, especially with a loved one.

no you don't but it's your money

Hey Kate! Long time no see! And remember your insomnia buddy when you can't sleep and feel lonely

Well, I have never used an Apple phone, but from what I've seen and heard the quality is quite good. I do have an iPad and it's one of my best purchases. But I guess I'll see If I don't like I can trade it within the first 14 days.
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 04-13-2015, 04:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Well, I have never used an Apple phone, but from what I've seen and heard the quality is quite good
The design is. Except for all the weaknesses if it's dropped and stuff like that but the quality, well I guess it depends what you do with it. It's about as weak as the usual Apple hardware.

Quote:
If I don't like I can trade it within the first 14 days.
Cool.

Old 04-14-2015, 08:23 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
**** I am so happy, can I just follow her to every state? Why do I have to work?

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 04-14-2015, 05:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
**** I am so happy, can I just follow her to every state? Why do I have to work?
AWWWWWW I'm so happy too! Is Hillary 2016 a reason to take a sabbatical? it should be, no?

Old 04-15-2015, 04:11 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Hey Kate! Long time no see!

Quote:
And remember your insomnia buddy when you can't sleep and feel lonely
Of course

Quote:
Too much Well,2 new dresses,one 'leather' jacket and 3 shirts But now I'm saving for Toulouse in May so I have a break Thanks God I did some extra shifts in March and April
Old 04-15-2015, 05:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Too much Well,2 new dresses,one 'leather' jacket and 3 shirts
that's really not that bad. As long as you don't keep going like this

Quote:
But now I'm saving for Toulouse in May so I have a break
The weather could be ridiculously hot (or not ) so you might need to buy clothes there
I can't believe you'll be so close! Damn!

Quote:
Thanks God I did some extra shifts in March and April
Heh well that's what extra shifts are for, no? To binge on!

How did that training change your day-to-day work?

Old 04-15-2015, 09:59 PM
Master Fan

Well, this week isn't as easy as last week, but I did just manage to catch the bus to Jersey last night, so that was nice! Wouldn't have been able to though if it weren't for my coworker loaning me a $20 because I was dumb and left my wallet at home. (I had done some grocery shopping earlier on Tuesday and put my wallet in one of the plastic bags.) Literally got the $20 from my coworker about 3 minutes before the subway came. (She had to get the money from the atm.) Only needed the money to get the Jersey transit because I had my metro card and made dinner at home and brought it to work. So that meant leaving Jersey prior to my work commute so I could get my wallet for today. And of course I'm not done in time today. But oh well. It's now Thursday and it's two more sleeps until I'm back with my girl all weekend. Perhaps the next shift will have me done in time. We shall see

Oh and found out one of my roommates had the flu all last week, so glad I avoided that! My spring allergies are starting to kick up though.
I made my icon.
Old 04-16-2015, 08:08 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
AWWWWWW I'm so happy too! Is Hillary 2016 a reason to take a sabbatical? it should be, no?
Right??? Like please can I take a break for 18 months

Hi ladies

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 04-16-2015, 09:27 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hi everyone!

Quote:
Like please can I take a break for 18 months
Fingers crossed you can

Quote:
that's really not that bad. As long as you don't keep going like this
Hopefully I'm done for some time

Quote:
The weather could be ridiculously hot (or not ) so you might need to buy clothes there
Noted I guess I will just ask my friend before packing what should I take

Quote:
I can't believe you'll be so close! Damn!
I know Why it has to bee trough Frankfurt

Quote:
Heh well that's what extra shifts are for, no? To binge on!
My mom thinks they're for saving, but I like your choice better

Quote:
How did that training change your day-to-day work?

I fell in love with mainframe And I definetly want to learn more.It's much more interesting than the stuff I did before. I mean I still do that other stuff, but not on daily basis

And how's your food blog doing?