Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-25-2014, 06:18 AM
Supreme Fan

I am in my hotel in London. Internet is pretty crappy, but I wanted to get online to wish you all a happy Christmas! Hope you are Well. Glad to read you had an amazing weekend Gaby. You deserve it.

London is amazing. No rain so far and the temperature is pretty good for the time of year. We already saw and did a lot. Yesterday night we went to see the Big Ben and the houses of parlement in the dark. Sooooo shiny with all those lights. Perfect view. Did a lot more, which I will tell when we return home.

Merry Christmas all!!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 12-25-2014, 02:45 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
heh it's a whole continent so you have to start somewhere (Paris! )
First stop: Paris, then you're all coming here

Quote:
then it's settled! Let's all meet at Aga's! she's having a party on New Year's Eve! it's going to be a rager! (is it a raver or a rager? )
Yup, you're all invited!!

I hope you all are having a great time! I think I've eaten too much (like every year basically)
Old 12-25-2014, 03:04 PM
Elite Fan

Merry christmas Aga

Quote:
I hope you all are having a great time! I think I've eaten too much (like every year basically)
classic! What did you have? or is it too many sweets?
Were you on Santa's nice list or on the naughty list? I mean are you returning your gifts tomorrow or did you get spoiled?

Quote:
First stop: Paris, then you're all coming here

Quote:
I am in my hotel in London. Internet is pretty crappy, but I wanted to get online to wish you all a happy Christmas!
and to you Ingmar
I hope you're enjoying your Christmas in London but crappy wifi aside, you seem to be having a good time

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 12-25-2014, 03:19 PM
Total Fan

Fluff

Quote:
classic! What did you have? or is it too many sweets?
It's just too much of everything, I guess I ate three times as much on Christmas as I normally do

Quote:
Were you on Santa's nice list or on the naughty list? I mean are you returning your gifts tomorrow or did you get spoiled?
I'm always on the nice list But seriously, I'm happy about the gifts, including concert tickets my dad got us for April, so it's a present with a delay How about you?
Old 12-25-2014, 03:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
It's just too much of everything, I guess
I know what that feels! I was doing the cooking this year and not my Mom so we got more reasonable portions. I just prefer eating a little of everything than to be full just with starters

Quote:
I ate three times as much on Christmas as I normally do
hey we don't have thanksgiving so we have to do that at least once a year!

Quote:
I'm always on the nice list
Not me!

but I always get presents anyway

Quote:
But seriously, I'm happy about the gifts, including concert tickets my dad got us for April, so it's a present with a delay
Niiice! Your dad seems to know you well, must be awesome to get gifts you really want from your parents

Quote:
How about you?
Ness and Joana conspired to get my gifts this year and they know me well so I ended getting a gun and a chemistry set

Old 12-25-2014, 04:03 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
I know what that feels! I was doing the cooking this year and not my Mom so we got more reasonable portions. I just prefer eating a little of everything than to be full just with starters
I didn't eat big portions but it all accumulated

Quote:
Niiice! Your dad seems to know you well, must be awesome to get gifts you really want from your parents
We listen basically to the same music (my dad doesn't get musical theatre though ), so it's easy

Quote:
Ness and Joana conspired to get my gifts this year and they know me well so I ended getting a gun and a chemistry set
Are you going to take over the drug market in Paris?
Old 12-25-2014, 04:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I didn't eat big portions but it all accumulated
yeah that's the thing, right? you get a little of everything but "everything" turns out to worth 3 or 4 regular meals

Quote:
We listen basically to the same music , so it's easy
aaaaah now I know why you have such great tastes for a youngin'

Quote:
(my dad doesn't get musical theatre though )
weeeeeeell I guess that only means your dad is a regular straight man and not a gay guy

I'm watching Sound of Music with my sis btw

Quote:
Are you going to take over the drug market in Paris?
you know it! I'm the Walter White of the City of Lights
it's a smoking gun actually, and a molecular gastronomy kit... which doesn't exclude me taking over the drug market at some point but for now it'll just be loooots of mad scientist cooking
I'm in heaven!

oh and when I say smoking gun, I mean not one like that:

I mean one like that:

to do things like this:

Old 12-25-2014, 10:52 PM
Elite Fan

Merry Christmas everyone!

Quote:
Yes, tell her she should totally come here! (she doesn't come to the board much now, right?)
I think she doesn't but I talk to her amost every day

Quote:
But we should also really think about coming to Paris/Amsterdam, right Kate?
We could do France/Netherlands/Poland and next year you visit me in South America

Quote:
Originally Posted by wardengrill (View Post)
Yes we should! And yes again,you all should come to Poland too
I'm sorry I forgot you were from Poland as well!

Eugenia | tumblr ♔| twitter
Old 12-27-2014, 03:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Merry Christmas everyone!
how was Christmas, Euge? (we're getting snow tonight )

Quote:
I think she doesn't but I talk to her amost every day
awww well give her from us ok?

Quote:
We could do France/Netherlands/Poland and next year you visit me in South America
The TGW board World Tour

Old 12-27-2014, 04:15 PM
Master Fan

Hey all, at the girlfriend's apartment right now -- she just left to go get our pizza dinner Check in with y'all later in the week

My Christmas was pretty great, btw. Got $19 in scratch off winnings, a decent amount of money in cash, checks, and GCs, some books, cookies, chocolates, hats, scarves, gloves, a calendar, and a few other things. Here is my 102-year-old grandma with my sister's dog Eddie who is 1 year old.
I made my icon.
Old 12-27-2014, 05:38 PM
Obsessed Fan

I hope everyone had a good time during these days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
The TGW board World Tour
Oh yes! It would be perfect!

I managed to have just a little fight with my family instead of a huge one because I had night shifts during Christmas so that's a step forward

I saw my friends today after work,my mood is better for sure now

And Fluff,if you will need any help in the Walter White thing,count me in
Old 12-27-2014, 09:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
how was Christmas, Euge? (we're getting snow tonight )
Yeah it was okay. My family could do better tbh but yeah it was fine Yours?

Quote:
well give her from us ok?
I will!

Eugenia | tumblr ♔| twitter
Old 12-28-2014, 01:24 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
aaaaah now I know why you have such great tastes for a youngin'
The music played at home was a start and I went from there.

Quote:
weeeeeeell I guess that only means your dad is a regular straight man and not a gay guy

I'm watching Sound of Music with my sis btw
I took my parents to see SoM and my dad enjoyed it, but he would prefer it to be, he also liked Les Mis, but said there was way too little rock in it for him

Quote:
It's a smoking gun actually, and a molecular gastronomy kit... which doesn't exclude me taking over the drug market at some point but for now it'll just be loooots of mad scientist cooking
I'm in heaven!
Aaah I see Molecular gastronomy is something totally crazy for me... and fascinating at the same time.

Quote:
awww well give her from us ok?
Seconded!

Quote:
The TGW board World Tour
It will be the best tour ever

Sooo... winter has come here and I enoy it now because of the break, but I want it to be gone in a week or so, -9 degress is not fun in the long run
Old 12-29-2014, 09:53 AM
Elite Fan

Merry Christmas ladies!!! Hope you all had a wonderful time

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 12-29-2014, 10:14 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessღLove (View Post)

I live in the Netherlands, so a visit would be cool

Anyway, I am back in the Netherlands. Arrived yesterday. Traveling went smooth.

We had already seen London once ( packed in 2 nights ), but it was nice to see everything again while we had a lot more time. 1 week was the perfect time to explore the city. We did the Harry Potter tour, which was amazing since we're both big fanboys and besides that we mostly just visited the parts of the city we called our favorite last time. The houses of Parlements in the night time was amazing. The view was awesome as hell. Tower Bridge is also one of my favorite parts of the city. Since the prices were low we also bought some stuff on Boxing Day ( second Christmas day - every store has major discounts ). Came home with the first 4 seasons of Glee on Blu-ray, the entire series collection of Friends on blu-ray, Downton Abbey season 5 on Blu-ray and season 9 of Criminal Minds on normal dvd. Pretty cheap, especially compared to the prices in the Netherlands.

Oh, and Kiki, I know I am in the minority, but I still don't have any female parts on my body. Still male So not just ladies Hope you had a good Christmas too!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.

Last edited by Alwayshappy; 12-29-2014 at 10:37 AM