Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-18-2014, 05:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Well I love looking it this way
(and if you're vintage, I'm something of an antiquity but it's ok, I'll take that)

Ingmar, how did it go with your medical appointment? You don't have to get any surgery?

Quote:
Yeah,I know something about it too
4 days of vacation. 4 weeks of sand.

Quote:
Oh that's a shame Here you can always find something original and not expensive.
Sometimes Paris is a little too full of itself (like 89% of the time)

Quote:
Actually,she's the one who will teach me
even better! Teacher's pet!

Quote:
Talk about food ? Never
I'm not taking this as a challenge. Nope. I'm not. I promise I won't test that theory

Quote:
I do,sometimes,but I'm not good at it
Pff if I can do it, anyone can. You just need to learn a few basics, that's all

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 08-18-2014, 06:04 PM
Master Fan

I finished Broadchurch last night. Great show! Glad they didn't drag out who killed the boy.
Quote:
And if any show got the best of (and played off) gender stereotypes (especially in the genre), that's Buffy! So that would be just perfect!
Totally!

How's it going today, Fluff?
I made my icon.
Old 08-19-2014, 03:58 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
(and if you're vintage, I'm something of an antiquity but it's ok, I'll take that)

Ingmar, how did it go with your medical appointment? You don't have to get any surgery?

It's still unsure. It didn't look very good, but she didn't send me to the hospital directly. She removed a little part of the nail that was grown in and she hoped that would lessen the pain and would stop the infection. Tomorrow is the next appointment, so we'll see how it goes. Personally I don't see much progress ( though I must admit there's less pain ) and it still doesn't look so good, so my gut is saying I will have to go to the hospital anyway. Pretty annoying, but I am not letting it spoil my good mood!

How are you doing?
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 08-20-2014, 06:18 AM
Obsessed Fan

How's everyone?

Quote:
even better! Teacher's pet!
We'll see how it goes

Quote:
I'm not taking this as a challenge. Nope. I'm not. I promise I won't test that theory
Fine,I thought this trough,let's not go there

Quote:
You just need to learn a few basics, that's all
My basics are limited to pasta,chicken and maybe one or two soups
Old 08-20-2014, 06:46 AM
Total Fan

I'm back! Was supposed to go to the mountains again on Friday for a few days but a friend got sick and the trip is cancelled. But I'm not that upset about it anymore since I've seen the weather forecast and it is going to snow in the mountains tomorrow so it would be super cold there anyway and I doubt we would go on any of the hikes I planned...

Happy belated birthday Kiki!!
Old 08-20-2014, 12:00 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aga_darkside (View Post)

I'm back! Was supposed to go to the mountains again on Friday for a few days but a friend got sick and the trip is cancelled. But I'm not that upset about it anymore since I've seen the weather forecast and it is going to snow in the mountains tomorrow so it would be super cold there anyway and I doubt we would go on any of the hikes I planned...

Happy belated birthday Kiki!!
Still too bad the trip got cancelled!
TV shows that I love: Gilmore Girls | Grey's Anatomy | Veronica Mars | Charmed | The Crown | Game of Thrones | Killing Eve | Damages | The Good Wife/The Good Fight | His Dark Materials | Homeland | Brothers & Sisters | The Resident | Everwood | Person of Interest | Fringe | Parenthood | Revenge | Big Little Lies| One Chicago | Everwood | Bones | Big Bang Theory | Marvelous Mrs Maisel | The Good Place | & More.
Old 08-20-2014, 12:13 PM
Elite Fan

Welcome back Aga

Quote:
but I am not letting it spoil my good mood!
Good for you!

Hello everyone

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 08-21-2014, 06:29 PM
Master Fan

Hi Fluff! (I know you'll be here sooner or later.)
I made my icon.
Old 08-21-2014, 06:31 PM
Elite Fan

I was sure I had posted yesterday oh my poor old head. Not getting enough sleep lately and not for the good reasons

Welcome back, Aga!

Quote:
I'm back! Was supposed to go to the mountains again on Friday for a few days but a friend got sick and the trip is cancelled.
Suuuucks! But we get you back earlier so for us and sorry for your friend

Quote:
But I'm not that upset about it anymore since I've seen the weather forecast and it is going to snow in the mountains tomorrow
Oh boy! I'm trying not to think about that for September. There has been snow already this week in the Alps although at very high altitudes but we're going to Pyrenees and even though we'll be pretty high (not stone or anything, just on love ) I hope we avoid the snow. If only because we rented a car and I don't want to test it on a snowy road

Quote:
Personally I don't see much progress ( though I must admit there's less pain ) and it still doesn't look so good, so my gut is saying I will have to go to the hospital anyway. Pretty annoying, but I am not letting it spoil my good mood!
that's the spirit Ingmar! I hope things get back to normal soon. It's annoying to be in pain and to have to wait again and again for resolution.

Quote:
We'll see how it goes
Right, you're schmoozing already, aren't you?

Quote:
Fine,I thought this trough,let's not go there
Good thinking I'm the adventurous type when it comes to food so I'll try anything at least once to see if I like it or not but if you're not... better not go there indeed

Quote:
My basics are limited to pasta,chicken and maybe one or two soups
Pleeeeeenty things you can do with just pasta and chicken! You'd be amazed how much you can do with a few spices and herbs already
(I'll throw some stuff your way after I'm done giving Gaby what I owe her )

Old 08-21-2014, 07:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
oh my poor old head. Not getting enough sleep lately and not for the good reasons
Aww.
Quote:
I'm done giving Gaby what I owe her
Still waiting.
I made my icon.
Old 08-22-2014, 08:47 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hi everyone!

Please don't talk about snow I have nightmares already

Quote:
Not getting enough sleep lately and not for the good reasons
Oh that's not good,I hope you'll get better

Quote:
Right, you're schmoozing already, aren't you?
Always

Quote:
if you're not... better not go there indeed
Yeah my imagination went a little too far

Quote:
I'll throw some stuff your way
Oh that would be great!
Old 08-22-2014, 09:06 AM
New Fan

Happy birthday for last week

Hope you got spoiled and loads of fab presents x
Old 08-23-2014, 09:15 PM
Elite Fan

Hey Clare, nice to see you in here. There used to be more of us chatting but we still have good times don't we, ladies? and gents! We have Ingmar popping in now

Quote:
Still waiting.
I really feel bad about that! I have had very little time on the computer lately

Quote:
Please don't talk about snow I have nightmares already
you don't like the S.N.O.W?

Quote:
Oh that's not good,I hope you'll get better
Things should get better next week

Quote:
Always
always a good strategy! Baking cookies is particularly effective, I hear

Quote:
Yeah my imagination went a little too far
Bah! no such thing

Quote:
Oh that would be great!
When Gaby gets her recipes, you'll know it, then it's your turn

Old 08-24-2014, 11:41 AM
Supreme Fan

There aren't much guys posting here I think? Well, I always enjoy talking to ladies!
Kind of a shame I didn't post in this thread sooner!

Had a quiet weekend. Had brunch with one of my BF's brothers this afternoon ( for once the weather in the Netherlands was actually decent - ( really missing the California temperatures ) - ), but besides that we just watched some dvd's ( Almost done with Damages for the second time ( though it's Jos' first time seeing it - he loves it - not a surprise since he also loves The Good Wife, but still ) ), and played some online game.

2 more weeks untill my classes start again. Last year of my study, cheers!
Old 08-24-2014, 12:48 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Still too bad the trip got cancelled!
Yeah, but maybe we'll make a spontaneus trip in September if the weather is nice for a change, the summer has been pretty awful in the mountains so far.

Quote:
I hope we avoid the snow. If only because we rented a car and I don't want to test it on a snowy road
It's never that bad this time of the year, but when it snows high in the mountains it gets cold everywhere And the weather really sucks right now, so it would actually be a waste if we went
but I'm watching this amazing video over and over again instead

Tatra Mountains

Quote:
Pleeeeeenty things you can do with just pasta and chicken! You'd be amazed how much you can do with a few spices and herbs already
(I'll throw some stuff your way after I'm done giving Gaby what I owe her )
My basics are similar so I'd also appreciate some recipes

Quote:
2 more weeks untill my classes start again. Last year of my study, cheers!
Good luck!

Also Fluff, I have some good theatre news I'm going to Poznań to see Jekyll & Hyde on the 25th of October. I've only found out about the new production recently because some names of the cast members were leaked and turns out Janusz Kruciński (Valjean in the new Les Mis) is going to play J&H again I saw him in it in April and he was so good that I really want to see him once more and it's always nice to be able to compare both productions. And since he's my second favourite actor after Łukasz I feel I've gotten a consolation prize after that JCHS debacle