Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-06-2014, 12:55 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
Geeez, lady are you one of them workaholics or something?
I need a life

Quote:
No downtime in the near future?
Besides Milan in two weeks,I don't think so.It's just for 3 days.I don't have any plans for the summer,though I would love to spend a week or so by the sea but I don't really know if anyone would like to go too
Old 06-06-2014, 02:13 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Aga! You're like your own little Bermuda Triangle!
Right?! But I found out today that I got an A so let's just say I'll be able to work in tough conditions

Quote:
I'm starting to really like those guys
Yep he's been trying to get into parliament for the last 25 years and he succeeded for the 1st time The funniest thing for me is that all he says are outrageous things but his 'fans' always say that it was just taken out of context His basically anti-everything (e.g. he'd like us to go back to monarchy)

Quote:
Yeah those women. Dreamers and all. Need to beat reality into their little skulls, God bless 'em.
And he was proud to say that he didn't have to beat his wife because she was always well-behaved on her own :rolleyes; But I'm wondering what kind of a woman would marry a guy like this?
Old 06-06-2014, 07:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
He just gave me a new drive to work with instead of the one he originally gave me (which was a bit of an older device), this new one has a SATA connection
heh so *that's* what he was talking about

Quote:
I need a life
awww hey you have us. ok I get that it doesn't sound exactly what you were talking about but yeah don't we all?

Quote:
Besides Milan in two weeks,I don't think so.It's just for 3 days.
Oh right! Beautiful Italy! 3 days trips can be fun but you need to have an idea what you want to do or see in the city before you get there, otherwise, you'll spend a lot of time deciding and not a lot doing anything.

Quote:
I don't have any plans for the summer,though I would love to spend a week or so by the sea but I don't really know if anyone would like to go too
Kidnap someone!

Quote:
Right?! But I found out today that I got an A so let's just say I'll be able to work in tough conditions
maybe it was the actual test! (or maybe it was a pity grade, but hey, don't knock it! any good grade is good news )

Quote:
Yep he's been trying to get into parliament for the last 25 years and he succeeded for the 1st time
Well perseverance is always rewarded or at least after a while, every other possibility is exhausted so people vote for you?

Quote:
The funniest thing for me is that all he says are outrageous things but his 'fans' always say that it was just taken out of context
like Sarah Palin, GW Bush and all these other Conservatives. It's a big club apparently

Quote:
His basically anti-everything (e.g. he'd like us to go back to monarchy)
Yeah I know the type. You wonder why these guys get into politics but then you realize their goal is exactly that: impose their anti-everything views on everyone else

Jean Marie LePen, the guy who started the extreme right wing party that "won" the elections here, is basically for... himself I guess. Sometimes it's even funny trying to see him bend backwards to moderate comments he made in the past, when he's courting votes of the particular group he insulted.
Like when he said women were "good for one thing... well two." and then he puts his daughter (slightly to the left of Hitler) in charge and says he always believed women are meant to lead. (so I guess that's one of the two things women are "good for" and everyone was wrong in thinking he meant making kids and sex )
Or like when he said that the Holocaust was "largely exaggerated" and "more fiction than proven fact" and then praised Israel for their "management" of Palestine because he actually has a lot of racist Jews voting for him

Quote:
And he was proud to say that he didn't have to beat his wife because she was always well-behaved on her own :rolleyes;
yeah we're smart. The threat of beatings is enough to make us behave

Quote:
But I'm wondering what kind of a woman would marry a guy like this?
A self-hating one. Lots of those around conservatives. The kind who have been taught since childhood that they are worthless and that they should be lucky to get any man's attention.

Going to Portugal in 2 weeks and it's getting ridiculously hot here so I can't wait for some ocean breeze

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 06-06-2014, 07:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
heh so *that's* what he was talking about
Yeah, he didn't realise the first drive he assigned to me was not one with a SATA connection.

Tomorrow's OB! Though I will probably watch very early Sunday. Depends how late I spend catching up with my former roommate at reunion. (She facebook messaged me to say our rooms are right next to each other this weekend!)
I made my icon.
Old 06-07-2014, 12:54 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
hey you have us
awwww I appreciate it

Quote:
yeah don't we all?
I would say so

Quote:
Beautiful Italy! 3 days trips can be fun
It must be!

Quote:
but you need to have an idea what you want to do or see in the city before you get there, otherwise, you'll spend a lot of time deciding and not a lot doing anything.
True.I prefer to see less but actually you know,see it,instead of visiting 100 places in one day

I was in Milan once already so I don't have any wishes as to what I need to see,but I loved it so it's nice to go back

Quote:
Going to Portugal in 2 weeks and it's getting ridiculously hot here so I can't wait for some ocean breeze
! And for how long?
Old 06-07-2014, 06:10 PM
Elite Fan

Hope you'll have fun at your reunion, Gaby

Quote:
It must be!
fun: mandatory!

Quote:
True.I prefer to see less but actually you know,see it,instead of visiting 100 places in one day
yeah. I don't get these people who just do the drive-by thing. If you're only going to some place to take a picture of yourself in front of every monument, save the money, give me half and i'll photoshop you on top of the China Wall

Quote:
I was in Milan once already so I don't have any wishes as to what I need to see,but I loved it so it's nice to go back
It's a nice city. and the people are just awesome.

Quote:
! And for how long?
Heh just a day short of a week around the São João celebrations in Porto. We'll meet Joana there, I'm taking my sister, and a friend of ours from San Francisco is joining us so it should be pretty fun and relaxing.
I know the city very well but my sister's never been there and they have a lot of stuff going on around the festival so it'll be busier than usual.

Old 06-09-2014, 02:42 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
like Sarah Palin, GW Bush and all these other Conservatives. It's a big club apparently
I get that sometimes what politicians say may be taken out of context but not when it's everything they say

Quote:

Like when he said women were "good for one thing... well two." and then he puts his daughter (slightly to the left of Hitler) in charge and says he always believed women are meant to lead. (so I guess that's one of the two things women are "good for" and everyone was wrong in thinking he meant making kids and sex )
Or like when he said that the Holocaust was "largely exaggerated" and "more fiction than proven fact" and then praised Israel for their "management" of Palestine because he actually has a lot of racist Jews voting for him
Yeah I wonder what Korwin-Mikke is going to say when his voice will be heard more. Right now he says that Obama is red, Merkel is a Stasi agent and Hollande is crazy
And I just love what he has to say about women, he says that they shouldn't vote, have no views of their own and that '98% of women have boring jobs and they'd actually love to stay at home' And the guy has 4 daughters.

Quote:
A self-hating one. Lots of those around conservatives. The kind who have been taught since childhood that they are worthless and that they should be lucky to get any man's attention.
Yeah, I guess that's it...

Quote:
Awesome, I'm jealous

I have an exam in German tomorrow so keep your fingers crossed
Old 06-09-2014, 05:48 PM
Elite Fan

Hello

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 06-09-2014, 05:51 PM
Elite Fan

Hey Kiki!! how are you?

Quote:
I get that sometimes what politicians say may be taken out of context but not when it's everything they say
politicians create their own context.

Quote:
Yeah I wonder what Korwin-Mikke is going to say when his voice will be heard more. Right now he says that Obama is red, Merkel is a Stasi agent and Hollande is crazy
and you're sure he's not a member of the Tea Party?

Quote:
And I just love what he has to say about women, he says that they shouldn't vote, have no views of their own
ok. wow. even the Tea Party doesn't dare go there. They need women's vote.

Quote:
and that '98% of women have boring jobs and they'd actually love to stay at home' And the guy has 4 daughters.
I pity them. (as if 90% of men wouldn't stay home if they didn't have to work )

Quote:
Yeah, I guess that's it...
His daughters most likely.

Quote:
Awesome, I'm jealous
good no vacation at all for you this summer?

Quote:
I have an exam in German tomorrow so keep your fingers crossed
for you and no technical difficulties

Old 06-09-2014, 05:52 PM
Elite Fan

Hi Fluff

We are very political here today I am about to watch Hillary Clinton interview

I am ok, how are you?

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 06-09-2014, 05:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
We are very political here today I am about to watch Hillary Clinton interview
oooooh any official news? are you enrolling again?

How have you been feeling?

I'm good. Looking forward to my week off at the end of June.

Old 06-09-2014, 05:56 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
oooooh any official news? are you enrolling again?

How have you been feeling?

I'm good. Looking forward to my week off at the end of June.
Nothing official yet, but you know I WILL be enrolling

I am feeling great. Almost a month since my surgery, I can't work out or run but I am good!

Ohhh yea fun times for you

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 06-09-2014, 06:07 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Nothing official yet, but you know I WILL be enrolling
oh I know you will too and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you too. Hell, it would be the best thing happening in a long long time on the world stage!

Quote:
I am feeling great. Almost a month since my surgery, I can't work out or run but I am good!
why would you even want to run or workout?
Good that you're feeling better. It must have been a very exhausting few months

How's living with Bianca btw?

Quote:
Ohhh yea fun times for you
yes! and it's been way too long since London! Almost two months!
I finally managed to make the schedules of my two workaholics coincide so Ness is finally going to see Porto and meet the family

When are you going to DR?

Old 06-09-2014, 06:14 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Hell, it would be the best thing happening in a long long time on the world stage!
YESSSS! And it would give me so much happiness and joy!!

Quote:
why would you even want to run or workout?
I can't gain the weight back I lost like 20 pounds

Quote:
How's living with Bianca btw?
Great!! The apartment looks great and it feels ours! I am really happy

Quote:
yes! and it's been way too long since London! Almost two months!
EEK!! Is about time!!!

Quote:
I finally managed to make the schedules of my two workaholics coincide so Ness is finally going to see Porto and meet the family
Noooooooooooo!! So you are going there end of June!! Wow wow wow! So cool

Quote:
When are you going to DR?
Not official yet, but probably second weeks in August.

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 06-09-2014, 06:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
YESSSS! And it would give me so much happiness and joy!!
yes there's that too

Quote:
I can't gain the weight back I lost like 20 pounds
dude! that's awesome! Well... no because it was for a bad reason but the results are good!

Quote:
Great!! The apartment looks great and it feels ours! I am really happy
Aww that's awesome! I'm glad it worked out. Where are you now?

Quote:
EEK!! Is about time!!!
tell me about it! Ness is as bad as Joana!

Quote:
Not official yet, but probably second weeks in August.
Damn, I was looking at wallpapers and thinking that looks like heaven with sand and water and then I realized it was DR and I was like wow!

ETA: I have an early day tomorrow so I'll go get some sleep. We should catch up one of these days

Goodnight Kickster

Last edited by Gelfling; 06-09-2014 at 06:30 PM