Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-22-2012, 04:00 PM
Addicted Fan

Will Cary be able to stay in the light or will he go back to the dark by helping Hayden?? I like him, and I miss him, and I really hope they don't turn him (again) as the next snitch!
Old 10-23-2012, 04:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really do adore Cary's character, I kind of love how he walks this balance between wanting to do good but also being competitive... being the snitch could be a way to forward himself, but at what cost?
Old 10-23-2012, 01:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I like him, and I miss him, and I really hope they don't turn him (again) as the next snitch!
When I saw that, I was pissed at the Kings again!
He's been back 5 mn and already they set him up as a neo Judas!

Quote:
I kind of love how he walks this balance between wanting to do good but also being competitive... being the snitch could be a way to forward himself, but at what cost?
I really loved it in S1 because they managed to make him a little weasely but very human and not all bad sides. I thought the balance was totally lost in S2 and S3 though so I was hoping for a longer period of grace but...

He didn't say yes though.

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 10-23-2012, 09:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartunprepared (View Post)
I really do adore Cary's character, I kind of love how he walks this balance between wanting to do good but also being competitive... being the snitch could be a way to forward himself, but at what cost?
I know that fans shouldn't trust Robert King...but according to what he said I don't think Cary is going to play Clarke's spy in house and I'm not sure it's that what Clarke is looking for.
Said that I love Cary but his storyline in the 2nd half of season 3 sucked and that season he had nothing to do so I really hope writers will give him something more and better to do soon because I'm tired of waiting.
Old 10-24-2012, 06:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I know that fans shouldn't trust Robert King...
nope. Sadly he keeps proving it over and over.

Quote:
I'm not sure it's that what Clarke is looking for.
I really think that's what he wants. He put Cary in Alicia's office because he wants Cary to spy on her for some reason but Cary didn't say yes so there's hope.

Quote:
and better to do soon because I'm tired of waiting.
So many people are tired of waiting on the writers. It's like they don't know when to do something and stop dragging things along.

Old 11-01-2012, 10:07 AM
Elite Fan

Cary was great this week. Enjoyed his interactions with Clarke a lot. He looked MIGHT sexy and that scene with the ladies was so funny

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 11-01-2012, 08:15 PM
Elite Fan

Now THAT was the Cary I love! And they even avoided him playing big man and "saving" Kalinda from Nick the Creep like he did with Blake. Brilliant

Welcome back to the fold, Cary. You look fine in that sweater

Old 11-02-2012, 07:22 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
Now THAT was the Cary I love! And they even avoided him playing big man and "saving" Kalinda from Nick the Creep like he did with Blake. Brilliant
Yes! I liked that Cary noticed, but it was great that the Kings didn't go there for him to come and "save" Kalinda. So it was satisfying. Just letting Cary be normal and helpful, thats all they needed to do with him. Like in S1. I am looking forward to more interactions with Alicia.

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 11-02-2012, 09:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Just letting Cary be normal and helpful, thats all they needed to do with him. Like in S1. I am looking forward to more interactions with Alicia.
I would love a case with Alicia, Cary and Kalinda working together again. just like old times

Old 11-03-2012, 08:23 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
He was great!!! With Kalinda, and specially with Hayden! I really like their interaction....

I didn't even miss David Lee!

Quote:
Welcome back to the fold, Cary. You look fine in that sweater
Yeah, he looked very tender!

Quote:
I would love a case with Alicia, Cary and Kalinda working together again. just like old times
I would love that, but I would need Kalinda to be in her old teasing mood!
Old 11-03-2012, 05:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I knowwwww! Kind of would warm up my heart again Old times when it was fun and games and teasing

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 11-04-2012, 08:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I would love that, but I would need Kalinda to be in her old teasing mood!
I think that's behind us. Kalinda is just no fun anymore. All drama

But yay for a great Cary in this episode again! He was the highlight for me and it hasn't happened since Silly Season!
He made good with the firm helping Diane but he didn't ask for anything in exchange, just suggested he could take on criminal cases and guess what? he got them without weaseling!

He also managed to stay on Hayden's good side, he didn't betray him or anything. It's good to see him back really. I wish the other characters were back too.

Old 11-05-2012, 07:26 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I think that's behind us. Kalinda is just no fun anymore. All drama
Well, maybe Cary can bring that side of hers back again.... Between Alicia and him, they're the ones who can do it!

Quote:
He made good with the firm helping Diane but he didn't ask for anything in exchange, just suggested he could take on criminal cases and guess what? he got them without weaseling!
Well, one of the reasons they got him back, was the experience he acquired while at the SA office, so it was kinda stupid not to put him in charge of that. More, I think to recall Will actually ask Cary for some help with managing things in litigation, but I might be confused...

Quote:
He also managed to stay on Hayden's good side, he didn't betray him or anything. It's good to see him back really. I wish the other characters were back too.
I do like seeing him with Hayden!
Old 11-05-2012, 08:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
just suggested he could take on criminal cases and guess what? he got them without weaseling!
Yup and it was very refreshing, it didn't have to be a struggle, he helped, he asked and he got. Nice and mature.

Quote:
He also managed to stay on Hayden's good side, he didn't betray him or anything.
Yup they played that very nicely. I like him with Hayden.

Quote:
Well, maybe Cary can bring that side of hers back again.... Between Alicia and him, they're the ones who can do it!
I would be all for this

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 11-05-2012, 08:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Oh I hope so. It feels like everything is so heavy. Jackie and Eli are clowning around while everyone else seems to be mourning

Quote:
More, I think to recall Will actually ask Cary for some help with managing things in litigation, but I might be confused...
you're right. Maybe they were trying to have the old Cary-Diane v. Alicia-Will dynamic back. Since the show is recycling over and over, I wouldn't be surprised.

Quote:
I do like seeing him with Hayden!
Now I'd love to see him in court against Geneva