Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-26-2016, 11:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Speaking about GG revival. The main characters were always annoying af. It was strange too see all these hot guys falling for them. Maybe at the start of series they were quirky, but by the end... They were super annoying. I think there will be another season.
Yeah I guess the immature thing is not as fun anymore.

Oh and I loved Alex Kingston but she made Rory look even worse.

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Old 11-27-2016, 12:04 AM
Extreme Fan

I hope that
Spoiler:

This will be a mess.
Old 11-27-2016, 03:09 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
Well he's a man of taste so...
Yes, he is! I think the last episode was a complete letdown.

Quote:
He's going to be on AOL BUILD next week too Next wednesday
plus on Live with Kelly so plenty of goodies coming
He'll attend EeyCon in Atlanta in March. There's a 2 days event for the revival. I'm gald he's getting exposure a least! I'm not sure I enjoyed the revival and I'm pretty sure I didn't enjoy what they did with Logan...but he was great in it! The LDB stuff was the best part. Said that the truth is that I'm really waiting for him to get his own show.
Old 11-27-2016, 04:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

After this I want him to move on from Gilmore Girls, it's only going to become a soap opera from now on or a repetitive storyline somewhat... I'd rather see him on a new show or a new movie

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 11-27-2016, 05:04 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Flame (View Post)
After this I want him to move on from Gilmore Girls, it's only going to become a soap opera from now on or a repetitive storyline somewhat... I'd rather see him on a new show or a new movie
I agree. I'm not interested. Especially because the way they handled Logan, Rory and their relationship and the fact ASP said that Logan was Christopher for her 100% guarantee us they'll keep screwing the charater up in a potential season 2. Matt is too good for this. I almost think his top-notch acting was wasted for this.
Old 11-27-2016, 05:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

He did a phenomenal job acting wise, you can tell he's grown since his last appereance on GG and how he's doing it now, thanks to TGW I think and the stuff he learned there..

I do find comfort in the fact that Matt doesn't agree with ASP on the Christopher comparison.

Old 11-27-2016, 05:59 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Flame (View Post)
He did a phenomenal job acting wise, you can tell he's grown since his last appereance on GG and how he's doing it now, thanks to TGW I think and the stuff he learned there..

I do find comfort in the fact that Matt doesn't agree with ASP on the Christopher comparison.
TGW was like a big acting school for him (he already had acting skills but there's an huge differnce between his acting now and then). It wasn't HIS show. But it made him ready to get one.

I also find comfort in Matt's opinions about Logan. Somewhat he always end up being the more reasonable person in the room. I'm pretty sure Logan fans never saw him just as a carbon copy of Rory's dad. Yeah, there were some similarities but Logan was a different character and he deserved a better fate.
Old 11-27-2016, 02:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERussia (View Post)
Speaking about GG revival. The main characters were always annoying af. It was strange too see all these hot guys falling for them. Maybe at the start of series they were quirky, but by the end... They were super annoying. I think there will be another season.
Are you my brother? He said the exact same things!

Quote:
I also find comfort in Matt's opinions about Logan. Somewhat he always end up being the more reasonable person in the room. I'm pretty sure Logan fans never saw him just as a carbon copy of Rory's dad. Yeah, there were some similarities but Logan was a different character and he deserved a better fate.
I wonder how much of a fan Matt still is of the show? I guess that will be his reason to do it again or not to.

Spoiler:

I always liked Chris. When he had Rory he was young, so I can understand why he was the way he was. So I don't mind the similarities, but Rory and Logan are older then Lor and Chris were. So this **** doesn't fly with me.

- Mel

Last edited by Full Throttle; 11-27-2016 at 02:32 PM
Old 11-27-2016, 03:09 PM
Extreme Fan

Yeah, he was always too good for that CW show, but he needs a job not to comeback.
He should use his CBS connections and get a pilot. Though, I think he'll be better on cable.
Old 11-28-2016, 02:52 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Throttle (View Post)
I wonder how much of a fan Matt still is of the show? I guess that will be his reason to do it again or not to.
The fact he doesn't agree with Chris parallel makes me think that maybe he wasn't fully aware of the way ASP was picturing Logan in the revival. I think he has a lot of respect and gratitude for the Palladinos. That was his first big role and it allowed him to move on with his career. But I'm not sure he would continue with that Netflix thing. Not if
Spoiler:

Quote:
I always liked Chris. When he had Rory he was young, so I can understand why he was the way he was. So I don't mind the similarities, but Rory and Logan are older then Lor and Chris were. So this **** doesn't fly with me.
I liked him too. And I think whatever happened between Lorelai and Chris had more to do with them being too young to handle it than about everything else. But Logan and Rory are two adults. Also Logan was always ready to support her even when she didn't need it. There's no way I can see paralles here.
Old 11-28-2016, 04:32 AM
Extreme Fan

Rory is Christoper in their situation.
What I like about revival is that all actors aged very well. I was surprised to learn that actor who plays Luke is actually nearly 60 and Alexis is 35 (Thought she is like 30 max). Must be a good air in Stars Hallow.
Old 11-28-2016, 11:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
He'll attend EeyCon in Atlanta in March. There's a 2 days event for the revival. I'm gald he's getting exposure a least! I'm not sure I enjoyed the revival and I'm pretty sure I didn't enjoy what they did with Logan...but he was great in it! The LDB stuff was the best part. Said that the truth is that I'm really waiting for him to get his own show.
Hell yes! I'm so happy he's getting some press! TGW and CBS had no idea what they were wasting

Quote:
I'm with you. It got him some exposure and it's great but I don't see the show going on to great things from there so he should get out while he can and focus on other things.

Quote:
He should use his CBS connections and get a pilot. Though, I think he'll be better on cable.
Heh I second that. I don't think CBS has anything for him right now. He should aim at Show or HBO.

Maybe Netflix could have something for him. They sure didn't mind using him to promote GG

Old 11-29-2016, 02:53 AM
Extreme Fan

Maybe he doesn't really care? I don't see him doing even bad/flop movies. He rarely do something.
Also, noticed how he is the only one not wearing an ugly beard in GG.
Old 11-29-2016, 03:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

haha he is the only one without a beard!?

Title ideas!?

~ 'Cause after Cary and Logan we need Matt in a new role!

Old 11-30-2016, 07:50 PM
Elite Fan

Done!

http://www.fanforum.com/f108/cary-ag...role-63181804/