Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-05-2011, 01:39 PM
Elite Fan

Claudia has uploaded a fun interview with Julianna on her site:
“City Island” Interview with Julianna Margulies

Quote:
Alicia has a lot riding on Will, so his actions count as more important. With Viola, whatever happens at work stays at work. Still, it's a lousy reason to leave the firm
Agreed. There's something more personal that taints her opinion and heightens her expectations. Also she probably thinks Viola would be upfront about these things so she would know what to expect from her.

Quote:
I saw a bit of "they're all dyed in the same wool. Why did I think Diane would be any better?" in her head shake and smirk at the end
she probably thought Diane being a very vocal liberal would make her see things differently.

Quote:
I don't think she had run into Kalinda till then. So Lily's still leading? I don't know the score on that.
in her head, it's a sure win already. I still don't see it so I take every point I can get to prove her wrong. Not that I think I could anyway

Quote:
Initially I thought Viola was hitting on Alicia, but then I saw that she just that flirty with Will too
I think if there was any flirtation with Alicia, it was to appear friendly. It never really felt sexual to me. Maybe she had already her "offer" in mind and wanted to melt the ice.

Quote:
I just watched ep.11....I don't think I get it
In what way, Ju?

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"

Last edited by Gelfling; 03-05-2011 at 02:09 PM
Old 03-05-2011, 03:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was going tru my GB archive, unfortunately I have saved just one with JM (there were more)

"Ghost Ship" After-Party, October 12, 2002 - The Downtown Standard Hotel
Los Angeles, California United States

Old 03-05-2011, 03:49 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks Laila I think there were a couple others in the pictures I posted a while back from an abandoned JM fansite Marie had pointed me to.

Old 03-05-2011, 04:31 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the interview and pictures

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 03-05-2011, 09:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
In what way, Ju?
The judge was biased because of the basketball game? Did I miss something? And the ending, when the guy just said the guy did, period, he didn't answer anything Alicia asked him
Old 03-05-2011, 09:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~♥~CrazyInLove~♥~ (View Post)
The judge was biased because of the basketball game? Did I miss something?
He was biased cause he was being a baby haha He took the game to personally, its kind of was a weak story line

Quote:
And the ending, when the guy just said the guy did, period, he didn't answer anything Alicia asked him
Yea well, he just told Alicia that the reason they lost was basically because the jury did not buy all the BS, they felt the guy was guilty and deserved to be prosecuted!

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 03-06-2011, 01:15 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I was going tru my GB archive, unfortunately I have saved just one with JM (there were more)

"Ghost Ship" After-Party, October 12, 2002 - The Downtown Standard Hotel
Los Angeles, California United States
Such a bad movie, hehe, but she is just sooo pretty Really lovely pic!
Old 03-06-2011, 04:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
He was biased cause he was being a baby haha He took the game to personally, its kind of was a weak story line
Oh ok, so it was really THAT stupid
Old 03-06-2011, 08:26 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I think if there was any flirtation with Alicia, it was to appear friendly. It never really felt sexual to me. Maybe she had already her "offer" in mind and wanted to melt the ice.
I think she only started seeing Alicia's value when she handed the research about the Stanford essay by the CEO to Will. And later with the hand holding of the client leading to his reconciliation with his wife and 'memory retrieval'. I'm happy to believe that she was not hitting on Alicia. Maybe my impression is coloured from the spoiler that came out a day before the episode. It said that it is not only Peter and Will who are chasing after Alicia but someone, not a male, will also express an avid interest in her. That lead me to think at first that they were going the A/K way (Game, set match - Lily). But then it was Viola. Still the impression of something sexual seems to have stuck with me.
Old 03-06-2011, 12:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~♥~CrazyInLove~♥~ (View Post)
Oh ok, so it was really THAT stupid
Yup

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 03-06-2011, 02:06 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I think she only started seeing Alicia's value when she handed the research about the Stanford essay by the CEO to Will. And later with the hand holding of the client leading to his reconciliation with his wife and 'memory retrieval'
You're absolutely right. I realized that as I was watching the episode again.

Quote:
It said that it is not only Peter and Will who are chasing after Alicia but someone, not a male, will also express an avid interest in her. That lead me to think at first that they were going the A/K way (Game, set match - Lily).
oh that was the spoiler in question!
Lily will be happy to know she skewed our views so much but no, if the show makes any stupid move with Kalinda, it looks like it's going to be on Cary.

Maybe there was something vaguely sexual, I couldn't say. The scene did feel weird but maybe they were just showing she had a slightly flaky side and she was using it to appear harmless?

Old 03-06-2011, 02:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
oh that was the spoiler in question!
Yup that was the questions!! Honestly I blame Lily, cause when I read it I thought AK, thank God Ellie was the voice of reasoning

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 03-06-2011, 02:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Honestly I blame Lily, cause when I read it I thought AK, thank God Ellie was the voice of reasoning
don't tell me that's not what they intended people to think with a wording like that. And instead we got Cary kissing Kalinda all in all, I would have preferred neither

Old 03-06-2011, 03:07 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelfling (View Post)
don't tell me that's not what they intended people to think with a wording like that.
Exactly!! Whats a girl to think

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 03-07-2011, 12:08 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
That lead me to think at first that they were going the A/K way (Game, set match - Lily)
thanks It's a pleasure corrupting your minds, ladies

Quote:
well at least that's another point for us against Lily. Kalinda didn't notice so we know she's not checking her ass either
Maybe she did notice but she didn't say anything because she didn't want Alicia to know she was doing some ass-sightseeing

Quote:
Will was visibly annoyed that she would bring it up again, in front of Diane and Diane pretty much told her to shut up or ship out.
And they were both justified she did overstep but I liked it. It looks like she's not only standing up to judges and Cary now, she's also doing that with people she cares for. That's an interesting development for Alicia.

She knew she stepped over the line but she didn't care and she went for it. That's ballsy and unusual for her. I wonder when it will be Kalinda's turn to get some of that
Like Fluff said in her fic, I don't think she minds but maybe will.