Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-10-2014, 12:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Believe2612 (View Post)
Ok, I guess we can stop speculating about the 'Fix it' now
I guess we can, I knew that "fix it" sounded weird, now I know why can can't believe I didn't make the connection earlier.

Quote:
This is so cute
She loves making new characters, like she did in this fic. I am excited

Quote:
And if you need more than cute my newest OS
Another steamy and well written fic like always you don't disappoint.

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 01-12-2014, 03:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

One more hour till TGW! It's so weird, since I have the "time shifting" channels, TGW is on at 4pm my time lol. (7pm EST).

Oh, the Golden Globes are on tonight! Hope TGW snags a couple wins! I'm also rooting for James Spader of The Blacklist for leading male role.
Old 01-13-2014, 08:10 AM
Elite Fan

I can't believe CBS release the only A/P clip of the episode. Alicia telling Peter to fix it for Zach, I am not sure yet what the hell Peter is going to do but is not going to be good L

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 01-14-2014, 09:52 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiki17 (View Post)
I can't believe CBS release the only A/P clip of the episode. Alicia telling Peter to fix it for Zach, I am not sure yet what the hell Peter is going to do but is not going to be good L
Yep, Alicia and the kids are definitely his weakness. To quote from season one "to protect my family, you have no idea what I'm capable of" EEK! I sense trouble coming the Governor's way.
Old 01-14-2014, 01:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamWilson (View Post)
EEK! I sense trouble coming the Governor's way.
Me too, what he does from here is really important. Also even more importantly what impact does Alicia play in all of this? We know Alicia doesn't really care about the tape, she only cares if she thinks Peter was responsibility for the tape and still let his son testify. Also what does Alicia want Peter to do when she says fix it? Does she mean at all cost?

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 01-16-2014, 10:52 AM
Extreme Fan

Thnk an ethical issue is what we have w Christie!! Lol..honestly do NOT THINK P or E knew, BUT some wld argue they are still guilty as they set up an environment that gave staff carte Blanche.. Keep laughing how TGW FIRST ..sitn diff.
Yes, A,s FIX IT is scary and INTERESTING....bec as Kiki points out, P will do something Bad dangerous , unethical. This has been his pattern in the past.
BUT ! This is where it gets dicey..ALICIA KNOWS THIS ABT PETER.. But her kids come first..so he will wnt him to do whatever. It is just.. Does she realize she is partly responsible for egging P on... This is a side of her ..ethical behaviour...which she herself is sometimes grey on..that she will need to confront.

Trying not to be a killjoy?! but I haven't kvetched for a while so...

Did anyone notice how Kalinda was staring at Peters portrait.. I shudder to think what she was thinking!!!lol...maybebthat was where rumor leak came from...*

Well , I *was VERY :disappointed in 5:12 from an AP perspective. I had been hoping for *some good AP scenes in the short run, *but Alicia was shaking w anger, justafiably, So it is hard to see *how she will come back from that, even if issue is resolved, & looks like voter issue be dragged out.*P AGAIN was not honest w A revTAPE, tho in a sense you can hardly blame him.
Clear to me that AP marriage will be over by end of S5... *( kings, Jm) have dropped hints that indicate where it is going...
if Alicia grows , that * means moving beyond Peter... I am OK with that , but my concern is that P will be VERY bad.....I was hoping marr wld not end w animosity...then we might still have some AP interaction in S6.?*

I suspect P is somehow going to get out of voting fraud . He obviously strongly supports *Alicia.. If some corruption , other issue *finds him no longer gov, how much will she support him, ESP if P *Becomes needy , or a liability to her career?
If he remains GOV.will he do something to help her that backfires?
.will he start taking Alicia for granted again...

If P ends up in jail again, that is it for him , politically..

My hope is that whatever shenanigans Peter gets into, he does not HURT Alicia so much that she wants nothing to do w him...wld not leave much of a role for him! At the end of the day, I am hoping*
- he does NOT turn into FITZ from Scandal..LOL..kidding, not KINGS style
-if/ when they split up, rather it is bec of corruption than his cheating...

do not MIND AW, ...& as KIKI always maintained, they are not making her in love w Will...at least not now. * But I do not want to see 2 more seasons of AW dancing around each other, as they rebuild their rlshp. Writers were clever, bec it will take at least half a season to do tht! *What they did this season was interesting w AW, but you can tell from recent int w KINGS that they know they havevto move beyond confrontations in courtroom.

Sorry had to complain bec it LOOKs as tho it will be all downhill now for AP..and I feel very sad for the missed opps...and the KISSING..which she has only done w Will.
I want a KISS, or a good HUG!!! LOL!

Sorry for long rant...
Old 01-20-2014, 08:39 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Thnk an ethical issue is what we have w Christie!
the Kings just keep getting lucky. They are gonna milk this situation so much.

Quote:
Does she realize she is partly responsible for egging P on... This is a side of her ..ethical behaviour...which she herself is sometimes grey on..that she will need to confront.
It's a part that I love about Alicia, she absolutely knows what Pete is capable of but is completely willing to turn a blind eye because its for her kids, its a personality trait that dates back to S1, is consistent and very much in character.

Quote:
Clear to me that AP marriage will be over by end of S5.
I wouldn't be so sure

I can't judge this episode on its on yet, need to see what else they got in store, cause as a stand alone its messy, I need to see the whole arc play out.

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 01-21-2014, 09:58 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
the Kings just keep getting lucky. They are gonna milk this situation so much.

It's a part that I love about Alicia, she absolutely knows what Pete is capable of but is completely willing to turn a blind eye because its for her kids, its a personality trait that dates back to S1, is consistent and very much in
out.
TOTALLY AGREE w this ..and her ethical stance... is part of what makes her so interesting.. This issue will inevitably be part of her growth, not just in her rlshp w Peter. it has come up time & again in her career as well.

I noted RK in panel referred in ALICIA..before scandal, as a happily married woman. Nice..what they had SHOWN US.
Old 01-22-2014, 08:30 AM
Elite Fan

So I am closing this round and we continue this survivor game of suffering?

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 01-22-2014, 09:46 AM
Extreme Fan

Think if you are in the mood, wldnt mind another round or two...but let others weigh in....
Old 01-22-2014, 09:53 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvdramafan (View Post)
Think if you are in the mood, wldnt mind another round or two...but let others weigh in....
I am totally in the mood, I want to know the winner

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 01-22-2014, 12:51 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I am totally in the mood, I want to know the winner
Yeah, let's get it over with
Old 01-22-2014, 08:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Believe2612 (View Post)
Yeah, let's get it over with
Lmao, my sentiment exactly.
Old 01-23-2014, 09:56 AM
Elite Fan

Alicia and Peter

Survivor Game

Round 8

Quote:
Rules: You have to vote for two scenes the one you like the least and the one you like the second least. The first one gets 2 points the second one 1 point. The one scene with most points gets removed in the next round.

Each round takes 2 days (or until everyone has voted). You have to explain your choice for voting a scene out!

For those who don't remember exactly the scenes, here is a brief recap:

1. Gone in Round 7
2. Alicia and Peter share a long look after a night of campaigning on Peter's campaign bus. (Midnight Train to Georgia plays in background)
3.Gone in Round 6
4. Alicia kisses Peter in the campaign bus after finding out the accusations where false.
5. Gone in Round 2
6. Gone in Round 3
7. Alicia and Peter share a phone conversation about the alleged Brazil shaped birth mark. Alicia ask Peter to interview her friend Laura.
8. Alicia greets Peter at the door for on Thanksgiving night, and he jokes about raiding the evidence locker.
9. Alicia and Peter have bathroom sex scene
10. Alicia calls Peter to just "check in". Peter asks her to stop by the campaign bus later, she says she will if she has time. Peter gives her advice on how to get Elspeth Tascioni transferred.
11. Alicia goes to the campaign bus, Peter comes back from a rough speech. He asks if she wants to grab a bite, she says "sure", then smiles and tilts her head at him. They don't make it to dinner , they have a "campaign minute" instead.
12. After they have sex Peter tries to start a conversation about what their sex encounters are. Alicia is polite but says she has to go.
13. Alicia is offered equity partner, she's very excited and goes to tell Peter. Peter hugs and congratulates her and tells her he expected this would happen to her. He also tells her he wants to give her the 600K for her capital contribution. Alicia says it means a lot to her.
14. At the Leadership Forum event Alicia is arguing with Maddie when Peter interrupts. She smiles at him and quietly tells him she'd "love to get him in the bathroom".
15. On the campaign bus after sleeping together again Peter asks her to dinner. Alicia asks if it's a date, Peter says "okay, a date" and Alicia agrees and smiles.After agreeing to the date she gives him campaign advice, telling him to call Eli.
16. Alicia watches Peter's debate from backstage. During a break she encourages him to call Eli for advice, then distracts Jordan while he makes the call. Peter goes on to win the debate and Alicia watches proudly from backstage. Peter winks at her.
17. Gone in Round 5
18. Alicia talks to Grace about her not being an accident. Grace ask Alicia if she loves Peter, she looks towards him and says “I do”
19. Peter ask Alicia to dance. She smiles at him, Peter makes a reference about their wedding. Alicia ask about the cardinal's hug. They end the night dancing cheek to cheek.
20. Peter thinks Eli is on the phone, but is actually Alicia. And Alicia teases him with a sexy voice. Then Peter invites her to have a dinner at the campaign bus.
21. Peter asked Alicia to renew their vows and presents her with a new ring.
22. Gone in Round 1
23. Alicia accepts Peter proposal to renew their vows and makes him promise never to hurt her again.
24. Gone in Round 4

Below are some of the Youtube links for all the scenes (thank you Randi!!!)
A/P season 4 Survivor Game scenes - YouTube

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 01-23-2014, 05:45 PM
Extreme Fan

8 -2 points... Cute scene but they are joking w each other. Shows a level of comfort w each other ..but not seminal to their rlshp
20-1. Another cute scene .. Shows growing but not as Important as most other scenes.

I am usually last but wanted to jump in first...
KIKI THANKS...

Also will look at scenes again.. Thanks Randi . GREAT!!!