Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-05-2014, 10:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

Ok, I will vote but I do so under protest, just for the record

This is really torture.

#12 for 2 points, because I hate how she refuses to talk. No one is talking in this series. It's driving me up the wall LOL

#1 for 1 point, bc it's the same just the other way around. This time Peter ducks out from the talking. Randi made a good point here that he probably doesn't think she actually wants to work on the marriage but whatever. Lost opportunity ;(

Can some one just lock the two of them in a room together and they can't come out until they talked? It's frustrating.

ok, rant and vote over. This game will kill me one day
Old 01-05-2014, 01:47 PM
Elite Fan

Tally

#7 - 2 points
#1 - 6 points
#8 - 3 points
#12- 4 points

People who voted: Kiki, Randi, Sharu, Chrissi, Imane

ds44, You been added Welcome! So S4 turned you an A/P shipper?

Quote:
Randi made a good point here that he probably doesn't think she actually wants to work on the marriage but whatever. Lost opportunity ;(
Oh yea I think Peter definitely didn't notice this. I think it was more important Alicia's reaction.

Quote:
Can some one just lock the two of them in a room together and they can't come out until they talked? It's frustrating.
****ing RK

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick
Old 01-05-2014, 06:33 PM
Extreme Fan

#12-2 points... I still do not like tht scene!!! JM spoiled it for me w her interpretation re using Peter, but Whtever, Alicia seemed very cavalier.

# 1-1 point.. Bugged me , frustrating as a missed OPP.
If another, 14: unexpected, but so many scenes are better.. This did not move them forward!
Old 01-05-2014, 08:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

Is everyone's hearts still beating after tonight's episode?! LOL.

Anyway, my new A/P video is finished! woohoo! I hope you guys like it. It's pretty angsty most of the time, but the song is just so gorgeous, and given the fitting lyrics, I just couldn't help myself.

Enjoy!

Alicia/Peter || Say Something
Old 01-05-2014, 08:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ WOW
Old 01-05-2014, 09:27 PM
Extreme Fan

I know there are a number of videos on YT, but This one is great!!! thanks for your hard work!
Old 01-06-2014, 01:13 PM
Elite Fan

Randi you really outdid yourself wow

Tally

#7 - 2 points
#1 - 7 points
#8 - 3 points
#12- 6 points

People who voted: Kiki, Randi, Sharu, Chrissi, Imane, Mare

Quote:
I still do not like tht scene!!! JM spoiled it for me w her interpretation re using Peter, but Whtever, Alicia seemed very cavalier.
Are you sure you are talking about this or the date scene? Cause in this scene is quite obvious she is using him for sex

Ju care to vote?

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 01-06-2014, 08:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Care to explain the point system?
Old 01-07-2014, 07:22 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Chambers (View Post)
^ Care to explain the point system?
The rules are there miss

Quote:
Rules: You have to vote for two scenes the one you like the least and the one you like the second least. The first one gets 2 points the second one 1 point. The one scene with most points gets removed in the next round.

Each round takes 2 days (or until everyone has voted). You have to explain your choice for voting a scene out!

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 01-10-2014, 08:43 AM
Elite Fan

So any guesses what Alicia means when she tells Peter "Fix it, ok?"

Also does it not remind anyone of 109 when she tells him to fix the Amber Madison problem

What worries about this "fix it" is that Peter would do anything in his power to do what Alicia wants, and that might lead to more problems

--- Alicia Florrick
Old 01-10-2014, 08:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

I think I'm going to have to rewatch the s4 finale before I watch the next episode so I can fully remember what happened with the whole voting fraud thing, lol. I remember Alicia (& Will) knew about the fraud allegations because they represented Peter, but Alicia does not know about the video, correct? Only Will knew, and he told Peter about it and Peter basically told him to do whatever he wants with it and Will said he didn't want it to hurt Alicia or something?

Am I getting this right? And do we know for sure if Peter knew what was going on (before Will showed him the video)? I think we just assumed he didn't know, right? Otherwise why would he have Alicia's firm investigating it if he knew he was actually guilty.

Either way, next episode looks pretty intense, especially with Alicia yelling at Peter! Eek! They better make up afterwards ;P and Alicia better not pull her infamous "I don't give a damn" routine. If you're going to fight, do it right
Old 01-10-2014, 08:50 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Alicia (& Will) knew about the fraud allegations because they represented Peter, but Alicia does not know about the video, correct? Only Will knew, and he told Peter about it and Peter basically told him to do whatever he wants with it and Will said he didn't want it to hurt Alicia or something?
Correct. Peter did not look at the video that Will said he had, Will never told him what the video had. He just said Kalinda found it. Peter refused to watch it saying he wasn't gonna engage in this mutual hypocrisy, Peter says “This seems to be some kind of lesson in mutual hypocrisy which I’m not going to participate in" The fact is that Will's love for Alicia made him go to Peter with that tape, almost to like rub it in Will's face to prove that Will loves Alicia more, I guess Peter even tells him "No, if you needed direction, you’d have given it to Alicia to show me" because after all Alicia is in the case too.
The reality is if Peter wasn't Peter, Will would have never gone to a client to show them that tape he would have done what Will knows how to do, protect his client. But because Alicia was is the center, it became a problem.

Here is the whole scene:

SCENE FIFTEEN. PETER and WILL at FLORRICK campaign HQ.
Peter: I heard it went well in court.
Will: It did. Your son did good.
Peter: But you have something for me?

[People walk in.]

Peter: Can you give us just a minute, please?

[They leave.]

Peter: Thank you.
Will: Kalinda found some evidence. No one else has seen it.
Peter: And you’re telling me this why?
Will: I wanna know what to do with it.
Peter: Well, you’re the lawyer. You decide.
Will: This decision needs to be the client’s.
Peter: Why are you doing this?
Will: I need direction.
Peter: No, if you’d needed direction, you’d have given it to Alicia to show to me.
Will: I didn’t wanna hurt her.
Peter, seeming to pick up on the importance of that statement: You’ve really handled poorly.
Will: That’s possible.
Peter: She’s my wife.
Will: Then punch me. ( these two are such babies sometimes )

[PETER looks at him. Looks away.]

Will: Shows your 30,000 votes are fraudulent. If it goes to the judge, you’ll lose.
Peter: Then I’ll lose. This seems to be some kind of a lesson in mutual hypocrisy which I’m not gonna participate in.
Will: So you want me to bury it?
Peter: Do what you want. You want me to lose, show it to the judge. You want me to win, don’t. I’m not owning this decision.

Quote:
And do we know for sure if Peter knew what was going on (before Will showed him the video)? I think we just assumed he didn't know, right? Otherwise why would he have Alicia's firm investigating it if he knew he was actually guilty.
From what we know and saw, it didn't seen like Peter or Eli had any idea. I don't see how Peter could have Alicia defend him being responsible for the voter fraud himself. Of course who knows the writers can still go there.

Quote:
If you're going to fight, do it right
I am so damn excited for the fight. When Alicia and Peter fight, Julianna wins Emmys cause she is so good. I want to see them really go at it like married people do I am not sure if they will make up afterwards cause this is still RK we are dealing with

--- Alicia Florrick

Last edited by Kiki17; 01-10-2014 at 08:59 AM
Old 01-10-2014, 10:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

I am not sure what to make of Eli's resigned face at the end of last episode. Maybe it should suggest he knew the votes were fraudulent. Idk

I'm also at a loss what to think of Alicia's 'Fix this'. I'm super excited for this fight and I also hope for a make up session afterwards LOL
Old 01-10-2014, 10:35 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Believe2612 (View Post)
I am not sure what to make of Eli's resigned face at the end of last episode. Maybe it should suggest he knew the votes were fraudulent. Idk
Felt more like the complete opposite to me. Eli has absolutely no idea, that poor guy looks like they told him his mom died.

Quote:
I'm also at a loss what to think of Alicia's 'Fix this'
it doesn't really sound like an "you did something wrong" kind of talk, more like a "I don't want this issue hurting me, get rid of it" kind of talk. I don't know, is really strange.

OMG so my friend wrote this fic, after I told her to start watching. She introduced a new Florrick kid which I adore

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1001045...rick-Childrent

--- Alicia Florrick

Last edited by Kiki17; 01-10-2014 at 11:11 AM
Old 01-10-2014, 12:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

Ok, I guess we can stop speculating about the 'Fix it' now
And also about Eli's grave face LOL

Quote:
OMG so my friend wrote this fic, after I told her to start watching. She introduced a new Florrick kid which I adore

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1001045...rick-Childrent
This is so cute

And if you need more than cute my newest OS

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9088029/6/Musings-of