Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-13-2016, 10:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Scream Queens Season 2x09 "Lovin the D"

Lovin the D [2x09]

AIR DATE
December 13, 2016

EPISODE DESCRIPTION
The Chanels are excited when their TV idol, Dr. Scarlett Lovin, visits the C.U.R.E. Institute; Hester organizes a Green Meanie summit.

RULES
+ Respect each others opinions.
+ Please do not quote a previous post with the intent to argue or insult.
+ No bashing of producers, writers, directors, actors, fanbases etc. is allowed.
+ Have fun!

Big lights will inspire you
Old 12-14-2016, 03:24 AM
Master Fan

I wish they had never brought back Wes. It was so pointless and if Denise is alive, then he did nothing, aside from traumatizing Chanel. Granted,he got to her in a way that none of the others had, but if he didn't kill #5,Denise or Randall,then he sucked. Not only was it bad writing, the way he treated Hester was just awful.

The girls were hilarious and #5 was good at assisting. I feel bad for her. She studied and got the highest score on her own merit, but no one's going to give her credit.

Hester has to die. She serves no purpose after this and it's pointless to keep her on.

I think with #3,Cassidy will probably either wind up getting killed by awful because he can't kill her or she'll be forced to kill him.
Old 12-14-2016, 07:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for posting your thoughts here! I really appreciate it!

I think the show makes drastic moves and that's part of it's chaos. I love Denise; so, I'm glad she isn't dead.

Wes still killed Chad, which was very hurtful to Chanel and served a purpose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)

I think with #3,Cassidy will probably either wind up getting killed by awful because he can't kill her or she'll be forced to kill him.
I like this theory and think it would be played out well either way.

Old 12-14-2016, 10:25 AM
Master Fan

Hey,I need someone to talk about this show to. It used to be so good and then everyone dropped off this board like flies.

I think after they killed Denise,people stopped caring. She was the best and getting rid of her wasn't smart. The chaos of the show is also it's weak spot. AHS is so organized and manages to be a lot more effective. Being organized won't make it less funny.

I will cry for poor Cassidy. He didn't think he'd fall for #3-She'd just be some girl he had sex with. His ridiculous thing about thinking he's a ghost was as dumb as her thing about earmuffs.
Old 12-17-2016, 09:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)
Hey,I need someone to talk about this show to. It used to be so good and then everyone dropped off this board like flies.

I think after they killed Denise,people stopped caring. She was the best and getting rid of her wasn't smart. The chaos of the show is also it's weak spot. AHS is so organized and manages to be a lot more effective. Being organized won't make it less funny.

I will cry for poor Cassidy. He didn't think he'd fall for #3-She'd just be some girl he had sex with. His ridiculous thing about thinking he's a ghost was as dumb as her thing about earmuffs.
It has definitely been a fun show, and this board has meant a lot to me. I'm glad you are wanting to talk about it.

The chaos is both its weak spot and it's allure.

I think Cassidy and #3 have that bond due to the ghost/earmuff thing. They're both ridiculous, but it works for them.

Old 12-17-2016, 12:01 PM
Master Fan

They've been renewed for two more seasons,but are you planning on watching next year? It's going to take a lot to convince me to watch S3.
Old 12-18-2016, 12:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^Where did you see that it's been renewed? I haven't seen that, but I feel motivated to continue watching if it does get renewed.